Welcome to Gaia! ::

FLCL: The Race for Atomsk (An RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

100 years after Naota and Haruko's search for the Space Pirate Atomsk began, the seemingly fruitless race continues with a new generation! 

Tags: FLCL, Furi Kuri, Fooly Cooly, Role Play, Haruhara Haruko 

Reply Character Profiles
~Deux [Space Pirate, WO1]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sospel

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:01 pm
(Nullsleep and I are the same person, save I am generally on Punchkynn more than I am on Null. So, for convienence, I will RP using both accounts. Yes, I have permission to do this.)

Name: Deux (Pronounced Dooz)

Alias'/Nicknames: Deux, Star

Appearance: Deux stands at 5'3" with a lanky (or long-limbed) frame with a noticeable hourglass shape that is often accented by her wild outfits. She is very lean and fit, a wonder with how she eats at times. Her hair is a pale yellow-blonde that falls down the middle of her back, curling towards to end of its length and accented with pale blue and pink streaks in her overly long bangs. Her eyes are an intense claret (wine red) color that shift more towards red or purple depending on her mood. Her skin is fairly pale and her face is covered in faint freckles that run over the tops of her cheeks and nose. Her species ages very slowly once they hit puberty, which is the reason Deux has not physically aged since roughly the age of 15, giving her the appearance of a 20 year old when she is in fact over 100.

Her wardrobe is often as wild as she is, featuring bright colors, fun and bold patterns and many layers. She favors high-tops made by Converse, big boots, and knee-high or platform boots. Her style is taken from that of London's punk and Eurobeat scenes and from that of the Harujuku street-style in Japan.

Personality: Deux generally keeps to herself unless someone starts up a conversation with her, her nature with strangers being somewhat shy. Among fellow Pirate brethren, however, she is fairly playful and somewhat of a smartass, doing almost anything to get a laugh for herself or for others. Her actions come off as flirtatious to some, something that generally annoys Deux when mentioned or pointed out. She is easily annoyed and irritated, and if further provoked, has a violent and sometimes frightening temper. She fights sloppily when angered, a major weakness of hers.

Deux harbors a dislike for most humans, finding them irritating and too bland for her likes. She favors those whose interests are close to her own and whose view of her is not obscured by her vanity. She also holds a scathing hate for her former lover and would-be husband Ress Oiseau, attacking him recklessly whenever and if she sees him, no matter the fact that he seldom fights back and always wins.

Guitar/Bass Guitar: Deux holds a 1988 Gibson SG that she worked 3 years to find before finally retrieving one from northern London roughly 5 years ago. The body and headstock of her guitar are pearlescent black, while the plate behind the neck pickup and bridge pickup holds the pattern of the Union Jack (British Flag). The neck is white and the inlay fret markers being black, as well. The volume and tone knobs have a set-in in the top of them with a yellow background and a black star in the center. The neck and bridge pickups have a white backdrop and a black metal inlay. Several stickers have claimed the free space on the lower half of the left side of the body, featuring a skull with a radioactive symbol on its forehead, a large star and a small teapot, symbolizing her love for England. The special effect of her guitar is a blade that projects along the right side of the body, ejected with a device similar to that of the one of the back of Haruko's guitar. The blade itself is etched with a decorative pattern and glows a bright orange if used when Deux is angered.

Deux is also in possestion of Ress' Gibson EB-3 but is unaware of it as it is hidden within her.

Special Accessories: Deux rides a modified powder blue Vespa LX 150 and wears a bracelet similar to Haruko's to help her search for Atomsk. She carries a yellow laptop (I'll add the model later) with her most places she goes. She often has a set of goggles around her neck or atop her head.

Physically, her crazy wardrobe is what she uses to separate herself form the average crowd, something she sometimes uses to cause a scene or to get herself attention. She has a prominent English accent from her years spent there while her search for Atomsk become a secondary priority.

Background History: Deux was born under the name Deunan Siderea on February 14th and has little to no memory of her childhood. She arrived on Earth shortly after she turned 15 with Ress, having no knowledge of who she was other than her name and knowing that they had come to Earth with a purpose. Her decision to join in the search for Atomsk was made shortly after finding an article about Haruko (Haruha Raharu) online, finding the lifestyle exciting and much to her liking and seeing Haruko as a little bit of a role model from then on. After her fallout with Ress, she became a Space Pirate after three years of trying to become a member of the Galactic Space Police to find and kill her fomer lover, earning herself a bad reputation and listing among those wanted for arrest. For the past 20 years she has been searching for Atomsk, hoping that catching him would give her the name in the Pirate world that she truly desires to have. For the past few months, however, Deux has been relaxing and enjoying the resulting chaos that was left behind with Haruko's departure in Mabase, often seen hanging around town, perched on her Vespa or playing her guitar along to whatever song she has blaring on her "iPod" (which she is seldom seen without.)

Deux's was around during the time where Naota and Haruko first met, having set up shop in London before she knew of the legendary king and the insane love-struck woman who searched for him religiously. During her first few years as a new-to-the-scene Pirate, she often ran into trouble with the Space Police and now harbors an even stronger hatred of them, having avoided them (most of the time) for the past 10 years and ravaging their units and squads whenever she gets the chance, always brandishing her guitar as she commits her well-loved crimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:51 pm
Accepted. Though for reference it might be useful to post her age in her description. From the bio it seems she's 23 but I could be wrong.  

Firebrand666
Vice Captain

Sospel

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image
So now I add the little ~ at the beginning of my title, yes?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:41 pm
I got it, forgot to do it when I accepted it lol.  

Firebrand666
Vice Captain

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces