Reply B^LOODZ EMPIRE
Tha Story of a Warrior

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiid Tokyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wassup fake Azz Internet Wangsta's
i Hope Yall Nerd azz niggaz havin fun on gaia talkin bout upgrading yur rank by typing shyt haha

I waz just droppin By cuzz im the new ***** around with a guild my homeboy said iam tha best ***** to take over yall internet slobks
I cant stand seeing slobks take over i remember back 3 years ago when sobks owned Berkley cCalifornia so what me n my lil no power havin homeboys did was got 2 know some people got around 2 some guns and big money i mean we was makin atleast 5oo a day.
we bought a all black chevy and we threw like 20 gernades into them blood niggaz and we went around and told all the crip sets and showed them filmes evidence of what we did cuhz and they gave us all the respect we could want and we got connected with mafia crips and we had 37 hoods total with all the sets we waz connected with
And i just cant stand 2 see a slobk takin over so just 2 let yawl know ima make yawl niggaz bitchez at the end of the day BLu Jay Crip is here cuhzz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:48 pm
Hey "Kiid" (6 year old boy whos mouth is so dried up wd a** words... your mama is not proud when she knows this..lmaooo) ..

im teaching you vocabularies "Kiid" (lmaooo0) ..., it aint called warrior.... its called cKrabs. get it.. and put this word in your coconut head.. lol!!! ur nob^odii. now bush off ...."Kiid"!!!!... LOL!!!

"Kiid" (6 year old boy) --------> burning_eyes

.and whos that guy on your sig??.. ish that yo mom??? stressed  

_tOrbzky_

Wank Spanner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 am
I stopped reading at "internet". It's the internet, who gives a flying ********. I don't believe that you threw grenades because weapons like that aren't open to public. You have to have to be in the military. A black chevy? Do you know how many people in the United States have black chevys? Clearly it's not a big deal if one of the world's most successful car industries makes hundreds of black chevys a day. I doubt you made 500 a day because niggers are poor and live in garbage cans. Maybe five cents a day is believable for selling their pop bottles. And you can't afford a camera, I'm sorry but they just don't sell that sort of s**t to illiterate niggers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:17 am
W-H-A-T-??? burning_eyes  

_tOrbzky_

Wank Spanner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:56 am
dFLame_b
W-H-A-T-??? burning_eyes

Your mom...ohhhhhhhhhhhh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:39 am
*being ignored again.  

_tOrbzky_

Wank Spanner