Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NPC] ElfTech137
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:47 pm
Monday, November 14th, 2005
3:44pm

Damn @w@

I had meant to keep track of my whole experience here at S-Corp since last year.. but things went into high gear when the spirited set hit as big as it did.

Now this year.. after what happened to Santa... it's just been a traumatic time for everyone here at the North Pole. Elves are on edge, and its understandable.. especially Mrs. Claus. She needs my support now more than ever.

And speaking of ladies.. I just can't seem to keep em off me :] Theres this one new girl who keeps staring at me. It's getting kinda creepy, but hey, at least shes cute 3nodding My mom said that I'd have no problem with girls because I have red eyes. Elves consider red eyes very attractive sweatdrop

As one of the vetrans here at S CORP a lot of elves are turning to me for some reassurance. Many elves may feel I'm more durable than I am in reality. Deep inside past my tough exterior, I'm scared as anyone else that things might fall apart this Christmas.

*takes out butterfly knife and flips it open expertly* WHCKKLKKLAK~!

I'll just stay confident and do my best.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:46 am
Tuesday, November 16th, 2005
3:44am

Exausted.

Had to finish a lot of work in the uh... private areas of the facility.
Things are moving along. Christmas might actually happen at this rate.  

[NPC] ElfTech137
Crew

[NPC] ElfTech137
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:54 pm
Thursday, November 17th, 2005
3:44pm

Things are going well in R&D with the new group. We have been receiving parts for construction and everything is piecing together quite well. Having previous combat experience from my days in the service, it is only fitting that I ended up in this part of the facility >w
That girl who has been checking me out recently, Elftech 138.. She was also moved to R&D. We had a decent introduction, slightly awkward.. when we shook hands she seemed to hold on to my hand extra long and wouldnt let go. Her hand also seemed a little too warm even through her gloves. I wonder if she was feeling well. Anyway, theres more work to be done. Whats with Elftechs 722,247, and 101 all over there playing cards? 722 is quick with his hands.. I wonder how well he'd handle a knife :]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:10 pm
Sunday, November 20th, 2005
7:10 PM

The Super Drencher 5000.

It was originally designed as a multichamber automatic water gun, but with a few modifications it should prove useful for R&D's top secret project. The claw from last week fit perfecty with only minor modifications needed. We are still waiting for the test results from the latest specimins, Dinanthropoides Nivalis. Hopefully they will provide the missing link we have been pushing for in our research of that mysterious substance...

But for now.. I'll be cosigning Elftech247's request to remove the security cameras.
Its not good when too many people start asking too many questions.

Elftech 138 is so strange. I see her space out sometimes, staring in my direction but then upon looking around more I saw there was one of those baby yeti's right beside me, so I can't tell if she is looking at me or the yeti. Then the yeti climbed up my leg and got into my lap... I have to admit that they are pretty cute. So she is staring at us, and then after thinking about it a second, maybe I am the weird one sitting here with a yeti in my lap when there are many other important matters to attend to!

*throws the yeti to Elftech138*  

[NPC] ElfTech137
Crew

[NPC] ElfTech137
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:50 pm
Wednesday, November 23th, 2005
1:50 PM

Yeti pillows and nitemare parasols are all over the place, it seems like every elf has one other the other or both equipped. I have a yeti pillow too, but i leave mine at home so no one knows.. wouldn't want to show my sensitive side to just anyone ;;;

Speaking of sensitive, Elftech 138 who's normally sort of quiet and shy was so odd today. She came right up to me with this strange gleam in her eye and asked if i would like to meet her for a date tomorrow @w@; Of course I had to accept just to be polite but let me tell ya, I was weirded out. I mean, its flattering and all when a girl asks a guy out, but my instincts are telling me that something isn't kosher. Only one way to find out > surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:48 pm
*gkkk*...

is anyone out there...?

need help..... we're trapped....

this doesnt make any sense.. wait..

i had gone to elftech138's apartment to visit her.. then after a nice meal things went haywire. there was some kind of explosion and the entire room dropped a entire floor or so before stabilizing, leaving us both caged in rubble.

it was weird though... she wasnt upset at all.. it seemed like she was actually sort of happy. her closet door had opened and inside was a tiny sculpture of a elf. it had jewels for eyes and was surrounded by used candles.. perhaps some sort of shrine? it seemed to be built from various knick knacks.. a deck of cards? some tickle me lamo parts.. paper mache... its so weird and yet familiar..

after some time we were able to get full power back to the room, but were still sealed in together. i decided to use my journal to call the others for help and explain what happened. i dont know whether to gather strength from her positive outlook or to be creeped out that shes not concerned about the cave in at all...

it doesnt make sense.... unless.. she knew.. @w@;;;;;;;;;

i have to go now.. shes coming this way with a bowl of soup or something... if you read this please get help and do whatever is possible to get us out of here....!!

...!  

[NPC] ElfTech137
Crew

[NPC] ElfTech137
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:56 am
Wednesday, November 30th, 2005 12:00 PM

*WHRAAAAMMMM!!!!*

Thats the noise I woke up to today. I don't remember falling asleep or really much of anything after she made me that soup last night.. but thats not important. What is important is that something huge is on the other side of that wall.. and its beating its way through little by little.

Shes here with me. Shes holding onto me and looking down I notice that I am holding her too.. I guess we are both scared to the core of our beings or something @__@;;

*WHROOooAAMMMMMM*

I take out my butterfly knife and open it one last time.. and for the first time, I am truly glad to be with her...

We regret to inform you that the journal of ElfTech137 has been sealed due to a security compromise. Please do not attempt to contact him through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

S CORP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces