[PRP] Time together [Aapep and Mawi Mai]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:16 pm
Between their cubs, her new rank, and even trying to set some time aside for her sister, she hadn't been able to find that much time alone with Aapep. It made her feel bad, she had been wanting to spend some one on one time with him and now after leaving the cubs with her mother she was wandering toward her favorite spot, a tree not that that far away from the lake, one that was shady. She told Aapep to meet her there, it was the best spot for that in her eyes. She moved toward the tree breathing in the air enjoying the scent before moving toward the base, slipping her drum off of her neck, making sure that it landed gently on the ground.

She loved her family, she was to have her own children, she was happy about the way life was going. But there was some sadness there with Aapep's mother passed away she missed her a lot. Mawi looked at her like her own mother to a point. She loved the older lioness, and wished that she was still around, wished the lioness could see her grandchildren grow... But then again it was how life went. She knew Aapep was upset, but she hoped that this day could cheer him up at least a little more.

She moved toward the water for a moment, lapping up some of the water before smiling softly wandering back to the tree, flopping down at the base and flicking her tail around behind her, wondering where her mate could be.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 am
Aapep wasn't that far away. In fact he was a short distance away, padding slowly, head low, tail dragging. He had moments like this. Moments where everything seemed so terrible. The ache of loss gnawed at him, left him feeling cold and alone.

But he wasn't alone, he had to remind himself, Mawi was here. She would always be with him. And the cubs. The beautiful cubs. Yes, focus on them now.

He lifted his eyes just in time to see Mawi walking back from the water, moving towards the tree to bask in its shade. He smiled a little, forced the bad thoughts away, and padded towards her.

"Just the lioness I was looking for." He spoke out loud, moving towards the golden one and purring deeply as he moved to touch his muzzle to hers.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Mawi Mai grinned as she saw her mate coming. For a moment she could see him looking a little down, that made her sad too. She had her small moments where she would feel sad about his mother being gone, and she could even see it in the cubs, however she was getting over it some what, but she knew that it was going to affect Aapep the most and differently. Stehe sighed and hoped that soon he would be better, she knew that Kirjava would always be on his mind however, she knew that for sure.

She looked at her mate she was hoping to take his mind off of almost everything today, except anything that could be happy. She leaned forward as he moved closer to her, she licked the side of his face and smiled a little more. "Hello love." When she felt his muzzle against hers, she moved forward a little more and nuzzled him. "Your the lion I was looking for." She teased slightly before sitting back and smiling at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:34 pm
"Well isn't that a spot of luck?" He replied, smiling as he moved to settle beside her, purring as he leaned his face against her neck. "I don't know what I would have done without you, love." And he meant it. If he had not met her and fallen in love with her, he would have been alone right now.

Very much alone.

Well...maybe not. Maybe he would have been with his half-brother back across the lands. And the thought of Ravi struck a chord of guilt in him. His brother didn't know about Kirjava...

He shook his head and sighed. "So, where are the little rascals?" He asked.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:45 pm
Mawi Mai smiled at his answer, purred in response to his own and nuzzled him once more. "It must be." She chuckled softly smiling softly hoping to cheer him up some. "And I don't know what I would have done without you." She for a different reason. She would probably be wandering around the pride with nothing to do. Or like her mother flinging with every other male.. It made her sad at the idea of being with out him.

She licked his cheek, she was glad that he was here. "I wouldn't want anyone else but you." She said in a slight whisper, leaning toward his ear. "They SHOULD be with my mom." She chuckled softly once more. "However if they wandered away it is more than safe around here. I used to do it all the time as a cub." She didn't mind her children wandering around she wasn't worried, she knew for a fact that it was safe. She looked at him again with a soft smile. "If you want me home more you can let me know. I don't have to be out as much as I am love." She was concerned about that, not being home as much as she could that is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:32 am
He loved her smile. It lit up her face, her eyes and brought warmth to his heart. He found himself smiling, too, though it wasn't as wide as it would once have been.

Pressing his head to the side of her muzzle he shifted and settled beside her, taking comfort in the closeness. "That's good then. Because you won't get rid of me now." He lifted an ear and glanced around, almost expecting them to come bounding over. It surprised him how quickly they grew. He smiled again to think of them and leaned against her. "I love this place. And you're right, it's very safe. The perfect place to raise fine, healthy and happy children." Just think, he was raised in the rogue lands and used to wander all the time! His mother must have been frantic! But she needn't have worried. He was here. Always here.

"Thank you." He replied, grateful. "But no, you've just been promoted and I would hate to take you from a job you love. I'll be okay and, if I'm not, I can always come and see you."

He sighed and leaned his head against her shoulder. "Time goes so fast, doesn't it? It seems like only yesterday when we were cubs and now we're adults with cubs of our own. Will the rest of our lives pass us by so quickly?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:05 pm
Mawi Mai enjoyed the feeling of him standing next to him again, she had the feeling every time she was with him. She chuckled softly at his comment before reaching up and nipping at his chin softly before moving closer to him. "I wouldn't want to get rid of you." A purr rumbled from her chest at the idea of him not leaving her, she was glad that she found some one to make her happy, and she had her cubs, it was great. "I'm glad you like it here." She grinned even more, she couldn't help it. "I've always loved this pride."

She looked at him again before giving him a supportive smile and a nudge. "It's not a all the time job, if you want me then just find me." She licked his muzzle before thinking about what he was saying.

"It does." She sighed softly before thinking back to when they were cubs themselves. She remembered those times so fondly. She remembered the times that spend bonding and playing music and romping around. She looked at him with another smile. "I... sure hope not..." She sighed softly before smiling at him. "But... if we do... It'll be okay, we're spending it with each other no?" She leaned into him once more.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:03 pm
He purred, nodding. "This place is everything I could ever want. I knew that from the first moment I stepped here and met you. I knew it with all my heart. I'm just glad...glad that Mother finally found a home and not...not well, you know. I'm glad she was here when it happened and not out in rogue lands." That was some comfort, at least.

"I will do." He replied, grateful that she was willing to do so much for him. She, more than anyone, was someone who would listen and understand. It was good to have her to talk to at times like this.

He nodded it again, smiling. "And I vow not to waste a day. We're going to live how we want. We may not accomplish anything heroic or spectacular, but we'll live our lives to the best of our abilities and teach our children, too, to cherish each day as it comes." Though death scared him now. Strange, he'd never thought of it before but now it lingered in his mind like a rat, gnawing away at his fears. "So long as we're together no time is wasted." He agreed with a smile.

"I wonder..." He continued. "What musical talents our children will take up."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:27 pm
She swayed softly leaning away from him for a moment before settling back into him with a smile one her face. It seemed like a smile that would never go away as long as she was with him and she felt as if she was always going to be with him. She liked that idea, no she loved that idea. She was pulled into her thoughts before she was finally released so she could speak again. "I'm glad your mother was happy before she..." Her voice trailed she wasn't that sure if she could say in, she wans't sure how he would react to any word, passed, dead, died, moved on... She wasn't that sure how Aapep would react to any of them, and to tell the truth she didn't want to find out. She didn't want to push him when the wound was still so fresh.

She licked his maw before listening to what he had to say. "I also vow to live how we want." She nudged him before laughing softly. "It we can make it through this litter growing up with out and gray furs I'd have to say we are quite spectacular." She giggled softly before leaning toward his mane and examining it. "So far you... wait." She sat up on her haunches before gently plucking out a small fur strand on his head. "No one has to know about that." She teased as she set down the... obviously brown fur that stood out against her lighter color. "No time will be wasted." She smiled before she was set back into her train of thought.

It was something she had been wondering when she wandered around with her belly full of cubs. She too wanted to know what her cubs were going to grow up to be. She wanted to know what they were going to act like, who they were going to be with. She wanted to know everything she could. She wanted to teach them everything she could. "I wonder the same..." Her voice trailed as she looked down at her paws and ruffling her brows. They all seemed to be taking to all kinds of music pretty well so far.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 am
It lightened his heart to be with her. Perhaps, if he spent enough time talking and being with her he might be able to find the rhythm of dance again, just as he had been able to before.

He blinked as she moved to examine his mane, snapping from his thoughts to lift his eyes and watch her intently. What was she looking for exactly? Wait, had she been talking about grey hairs? Nonsense! He was a young and sprightly thing! "Ouch!" She plucked a strand of mane from his head and he patted it with mock sadness. "My poor mane!" He gave her a teasing glare and then let the glare fall into a sort of pouty face. "I don't have grey hairs yet, Mawi!"

He leaned forwards and buffetted his head against hers, purring. "With musical parents, they can be anything they want to be. Half the excitement is waiting to find out what!" He gave her another nudge and with a sigh settled back at her side.

"I love you." The declaration came out as a sleepy breath.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 pm
Mawi Mai giggled a bit at his reaction to her hair plucking. His face reaction made her want to hug him even though she was still giggling a bit. She pawed at his face with a large smile on her face. She was glad that he didn't take that the wrong way like some others she knew would have. She was glad that Aapep could take her humor. She was glad that Aapep could handle her in general. She was glad to have to him on top of that. "We have a while to wait." She really liked how that sounded. "they should be heading on thier drum quests soon though." She nodded as she nudged him back wirh a purr escaping her own throat.

"I love you too."

She looked around before nudging her mate with a soft smile still on her maw. "Would you like to head back to the den and get a little rest?" She asked nipping at him. "Maybe have some fun?" She teased slightly before standing up and shaking off her pelt.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 am
Drum quests already. Their little ones were certainly getting on with their lives, taking each day as it came. He purred, content for the moment just to be with her.

His smile widened as she declared her love for him and he nudged her lightly in return. "Head back for rest and fun." He chuckled. "That sounds like a wonderful idea, love." He nudged her again and with a flick of his tail he pulled himself to his paws and shook his own pelt.

She had a way of making the day light. His heart, too.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 am
Mawi Mai looked at her mate before smiling she leaned over and nipped at her once more. "It sure does." She chuckled at the idea before letting out a purr, rubbing against his side before poking his nose with her tail. "I'll beat you there." she laughed slightly before smirking at him. "GO!" And with that she was running toward the den with a large grin on her face.  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games