Submit

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:31 am
Something’s you need to know well all the vampire girls are not vampires 0-0

Emmett and Rosalie are at school after lunch they are walking to their English class when Rosalie throws up on the floor. Emmett picks her up and says to her “ lets get you home” he walks to Edwards class to get the car keys Emmett puts Rosalie down and knocks on the door “ can I speak to Edward?” he asked Mr. banner. When Edward comes to the door he looks down at Rosalie “oh Rosalie you don’t look so good” he said in a mocking voice” “I need the keys “ Emmett tells him “ jasper all ready took Alice home call him” Edward walks back in to his class. Emmett calls jasper on his phone “jazz, I need the car to take Rosalie home” “ you could run faster than this car would go” jasper exclaimed “ true but that would give her motion sickness, I don’t want her to throw up on me” Emmett said “true but I am cleaning out the car right now because Alice got sick in the car, DON’T TELL EDWARD! He’ll kill me,” he said in a whisper so only him and Emmett would hear. “Wow, so do you think there is something wrong?” Emmett asked him “I don’t know, well have to get them to Carlisle. I’ll be done soon I will pick you up on the way” jasper said “bring buckets” Emmett said shutting the phone he picked up Rosalie and said “ don’t worry baby jasper is coming to get us and we are bring you to the hospital to see Carlisle” they walked out side and Edward came through the door and said “is there room for one more in the car?” ” her too?” Emmett said. Jasper drove up then and picked them up Bella was on Edwards lap and Rosalie on Emmett’s Alice was in the passengers seat and jasper was driving. They got to the hospital and Alice got sick that made Rosalie sick that made Bella sick “ lets get them to Carlisle” jasper said to them, when they got to Carlisle, Esme was there crying “what’s wrong Esme?” Edward asked her “ I’m pregnant” she cried some more Carlisle came over to her “ its okay, it must be half human and half vampire will be out of there in 3 weeks”. “so Carlisle why we are here is because our woman are sick and we don’t know why ” Emmett said “:well lets check them out” Carlisle brought them all to a room where no one else is. Rosalie went first “ Well Rosalie see that” he pointed to the screen “Yeah” “that’s a baby, you are pregnant” Rosalie looked surprised but didn’t say anything. Alice wet next “Well Alice” Carlisle said “Same for you” he looked nervous “Alice how did this happen?” Jasper wanted to know “Well…” he looked at her then Rosalie started crying “No, no baby you’ll be fine” Emmett said to her, Then Bella went Same for her PREGNANT! After all the pain and screaming and getting sick all of them had their babies Esme’s came first “Oh isn’t he cute.. He looks so much like… Edward?” Esme looked at him with sad eyes “I don’t know how this happened” she said to him Carlisle didn’t say anything then Bella’s came “How cute is this” she held him up to Edward “He looks like Carlisle” He said to her looking pissed off. Then Rosalie’s “She looks like Jasper” she said too quick Rose what do I not know” Emmett asked her. And finally Alice’s, Emmett said “ Aww she look like me….” Emmett looked strangely at the baby “Alice” Jasper said…

So what do you think will happen when they find out who’s is who’s? Well I will tell you
Alice’s baby is Emmett’s
Rosalie’s baby is Jasper’s
Bella’s baby is Carlisle's
Esme’s baby is Edward’s

Well…what were they doing 0-0 XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 pm
well well, what exacly were they doing? (and thinking at that time of the doing?) once again, i have to commend you on your amazing writing. very interesting...although, this one is a little borderline wierd, but i think that it adds to it's appeal.  

jayhkayjr
Crew

XxbloodmassacrexX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:31 am
lol very nice whered you come up with this???lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:09 pm
I make it my self and some of my friends *cough cough jayhkayjr * =D help me on them =D  

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Twilight Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items