This is a segment I call "Really?!?" with Rocky4196 where I tell u what I really think about current events.

A few months ago, Kellogs dropped Micheal Phelps from their box after he was caught smoking out of a bong. He was dropped because Kellogs said and I quote, "it does not fit our image".

Really Kelloggs?!? Really?!? Doesn't fit your image? I think it perfectly fits your image. Everyone of your mascots is a wide-eyed cartoon character with an uncontrollable case of the munchies. I mean Toucan Sam, A frog named Dig'em, Snap, Crackle and Pop? I met three guys named Snap, Crackle and Pop and they were drug dealers.I mean. Really?!?

And really US Swimming?!? If u want someone to stop smoking, u don't give them a 3 month vacation. That's what u do if u want someone to finish Call of Duty. I mean Really?!?.

And if your little brother or sister says, "Micheal Phelps smokes pot, why can't I?" you say, "You can, right after you win 10 gold medals for your country."

And most importantly, if your at a party and you see Micheal Phelps smoking out of a bong and the first thing you say isn't, "Wow. I can party with Micheal Phelps.", but instead you take a picture and sell it to a tabloid, you need to take a LOOONG look at yourself in the mirror because YOU SIR, ARE A JERK. I MEAN REALLY?!? This has been Really?!? with Rocky4196.