[PRP] But your a GIRL! [Azar and Kichomo'Roho]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:28 pm
Azar panted as she trotted away from another lesson that she had with her mentor. It was something else training with him. But it was working so far. She was getting good at her fighting soon she knew she would be a solider, she would be proud too. She knew it. She was going to make her parents proud of her, both of them. She was going to make her father even more proud than he other siblings, well that was at least in her mind for sure. She knew exactly where she was going. Back toward the den that she knew all too well. The same old place she went everyday, going home to see her parents and her many... many siblings.

She paused, stepping over a small hill, looking at the den where she normally stayed, her aunt was still there walking, she knew that for a fact that her aunt was still watching her siblings. Even though she loved her aunt just like the rest of her family after seeing them pretty much every day they got a little annoying.

She watched the den with a sigh, debating on what she was going to do, she didn't want to wait exactly, but at the same time she didn't want ot be waiting out here for a while. She growled quietly as she watched the den, thinking to herself. She looked over at the sky, the sun was starting to set, leaving a purplish sky around her. Some stars littered the sky, and a breeze was just starting to go through she really enjoyed this time of the day, it always felt good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 am
He was padding back over the sand after a fruitful day tormenting birds and a lizard that had not survived the experience. He enjoyed being able to hunt down things on his own and knew it would come in handy later. The better he could stalk and kill the better he was fit to live here. He knew his mother would be proud.

Smirking to himself he paused as he saw someone in his way. "Hey girl. You're taking up the walkway you know." He hated it when others just stopped in the middle of where ever. Even more so when it was somewhere he was trying to walk. Didn't girls have any sense?

TheMadHatter

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:41 pm
Azar looked at the sky with a small smile on her face. She was slowly distracting herself from her family, and that cramped den that she seemed to love so much. She smiled as she started to try to count the the stars that were in front of her, she was trying to count as many as she could. She flicked her tail around her a few times then grinned.

That was until she heard another's voice. It took her a moment to realize what it was saying. It was bad enough to her that some one was talking to her in the first place. But as she slowly came to realize what the voice was saying she growled. Her hair standing up on end she stood up and growled louder at him. "Excuse you." She hissed through her teeth. "I can sit where I want, and just to let you know this isn't a walk way, you can walk around." She huffed glaring at the male that dared to tell her that she was blocking the walkway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 am
"Apparently not since i just told you that you can't sit where i'm walking." He grinned. She was just a girl and he could tell her to get up. He was stronger anyway so if she tried to fight back he'd just have to prove it. "I don't have to walk around. Either you get your butt out of my way or i move you. how about that?"

She should have just moved anyway. It would have made things easier, though a lot less fun

TheMadHatter

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Her ears twitched she couldn't believe this. Was this boy really talking to her like that? She really could not believe he was acting like that to him. She growled loudly before standing up. "EXCUSE YOU?" She roared out moving up to him and moving face to face. She was a tough girl. Strong. She wasn't going to be afraid of him. "I don't have to move for anyone. Especially not you! I've taken on boys before, and they couldn't move me! You're not different." She huffed loudly as she stared at him, her eyes matching up with his and a sneer on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:03 am
He growled as she got up into his face. How dare she! Girls weren't suppose to talk to boys like that. They were suppose to get out of the way. It wasn't like he'd said anything rude to her. Just the truth.

"I'm not those other boys." Snarling he lunged at her prepared to step on her to continue his walk if she wouldn't get out of his way

TheMadHatter

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:36 pm
Azar looked at him and snarled herself. This was not the way she wanted to spend her down, however if she needed to she was going to fight this male. Oh she was, she wasn't afraid of him. She wasn't afraid of anyone. She had taken on other males. She had taken on her brothers her friends that were males. She beat them too!

"Yeah Right!" She snapped her jaws refusing to move. "I don't have to move for anyone and I'm sure am not going to move for you. Not at all." She growled louder before swiping her paw out, claws extended aiming for his shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 pm
He didn't care if her little girly claws scratched him as he knocked into her. All he cared about was knocking her flat and being able to just walk over her. That would teach her to get in his way.  

TheMadHatter

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:57 pm
She tried to hold her ground after her claws landed in his side She smirked for a moment until she was bumped into. A snarl escaped her throat as she stumbled but she wasn't going to give up, she moved her body and bumped back into him throwing her weight into it. "I'm not moving now go away!" She stomped a paw down before glaring at him. She didn't want to move at all. Especially not for this boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 am
He shoved her back and continued walking past her. "Maybe it's just that you're too stupid and lazy to move. Every girl but mamma's useless." He laughed. His mom was the best girl ever and all the others were just pointless. All they did was get in his way.  

TheMadHatter

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:28 pm
Azar growled as he looked at the male that walked by her. "What ever." She snarled to him before huffing and sitting back down. "You're just a big butt head." She growled sitting back on her haunches before licking one of her paws a few times trying to get it clean.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:46 am
He laughed as he continued walking. That was the best she could come up with? butt head? Girls were so stupid.

Shaking his head he wondered how girls could be so stupid when he knew his mother wasn't like that. Maybe she'd been special or something. Must have meant that he had a cooler mother than everyone else too.

With that thought he smirked and decided that the stupid girl at the waterhole would get whatever was coming to her for getting in -his- way eventually.

((I think we could call this one done XD ))

TheMadHatter

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff