Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
"WTF?" Weird,Confusing,Stupid,and Downright Wrong RP Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grilledcheezy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:28 pm
@Wynaro: because you said, and i quote "im everywhere XD"
@Lawli: Um... ouch. That is seriously ******** up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:37 pm
Veste
Does having a mary-sue in a class rp count?
One who faints, turns black, goes stiff and rigid and loses her soul because she's criticized as NOT being the greatest healer of her time?
And called out for wanting attention?

Man >___>;
The stories I could tell about this chick.

I'm fairly certain this is a retorical question, but I'm answering it anyway, mostly because I'm not familiar with the term mary-sue. Ja, it counts. Rant away to your heart's desire.  

Suriel Leicht

grilledcheezy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 pm
Suriel Leicht
Veste
Does having a mary-sue in a class rp count?
One who faints, turns black, goes stiff and rigid and loses her soul because she's criticized as NOT being the greatest healer of her time?
And called out for wanting attention?

Man >___>;
The stories I could tell about this chick.

I'm fairly certain this is a retorical question, but I'm answering it anyway, mostly because I'm not familiar with the term mary-sue. Ja, it counts. Rant away to your heart's desire.

A Mary-Sue is the perfect female character, she can do everything and she pretty much thinks shes the best. A Naruto example is one who is related to every character in some way and can do everything everyone else in the series can do. They are quite annoying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:50 pm
Hahaha.
Well, obviously, as the perfect girl she had pink hair and looked like 12 years old. Hello Japanese businessmen. And of course she hung out with this emo kid who was all "I am a destroyer u___u; WHINEBITCHWHINE."
But it was in another guild, and I had a snarky demon of a teacher. He taught magical healing and stuff, and she was all "I've been a healer since I was 2 8D"

Her name was Alice btw.
So he was totally all "I don't care, shut up and do your work."
That went on for a while, she was also one of those people who would go back and edit s**t into her posts to make herself look smarter.
But eh, at one point one of the other teachers commented she looked sad.
So my teacher was all "It's because I treat her the same as everyone else in the class."

So she was all "HEARTS BINDING SEAL! (I s**t you not)"
Turned grey and stiff, her little pink soul came out and left somewhere, and just collapsed on the floor.
I was like "Dude...get up >___>; This is gay."  

Veste

Veste

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 pm
But yeah, joke characters.
I've had a few, but my best was this elven dude named "Yu Tyn'Sile." (UTENSIL).
He used a giant spork for a weapon, but I never referred to it as one. xD
I called it a club, or described it in some roundabout way.

Like...30 pages into this rp someone finally clued in and was all "Is he using a spork? e______e??"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 pm
The most common way to describe a Mary-Sue is a character who is unstoppable, smart, funny, popular, strong, in some cases magic, medic blah-di-blah-di-blah.  

legendary thiefLawli

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 pm
LMAO was her username iEmo_Sakura?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:57 pm
Maybe her username was the same as the iPod used by her character...The iGod...  

legendary thiefLawli

Suriel Leicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:59 pm
Funny stuff and thanks for explaining that.
Honestly, I tend to edit posts too.Mostly for grammar and spelling, but also for those things that are "I put that in there?! What the hell was I thinking?! If I get rid of it now maybe no one will notice."

Heh, Utensil. Epic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Nah, she was played by a guy with a ridiculous jap. name that was also the name of his bitchy emo character. Alice was like...his creepy love child >___>;
Who would go on these huge rants about how she saved her village from destruction, through love and self-sacrifice.
My teacher had a disease right?
One I specified was incurable because he had practically inflicted it on himself.

She was all "LOL, THIS DISEASE I NEVER HEARD ABOUT AND WAS TOTALLY SPECIFIED AS INCURABLE AND YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MENTIONED TO YOUR CLASS, I CAN TOTALLY HEAL. IN LIKE...5 SECONDS. BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER OF LOVE... AND SELF-SACRIFICE."
"Stfu b***h."

EDIT:
I don't mind people editing posts to fix spelling mistakes, but I hate it when they change the context of their whole post before specifying "I just wanna change this one little thing."

But yeah, Utensil. xD
I also had a kid that got cursed by a witch to turn into a frog every time someone said his name. The princess of his land was supposed to get cursed, but because he looked a lot like her, they used him as a double.
It was a gong-show.  

Veste

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:02 pm
I have found there is only one way to deal with people like that.

Since the character is so obsessed with self sacrifice [insert characters name here] nails her to a cross and leaves her in the middle of rome, to be left as a martyr so that all our sins may be forgiven, and then stones her to death, before flying off to his moonbase which just so happens to be on mars.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:07 pm
I don't know.
When she turned gray, my character used her inert body as a doorstop. 83  

Veste

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 pm
lol now that's self-sacrifice XD "I TAKE HER PLACE! I'd rather be a frog than look like that freak anyway..."

as for iEmo_Sakura if love and self-sacrifice was the cure it would be.

normal teacher = cured

emo retard = diseased = hung for being a witch

I was in a rp sequel once... was a naruto rp. The village is being attacked by a bijuu and the wall is destroyed, everyone is dieing, and all the while this one guy is trying to make out with the only girl in the rp... It's like. "If I'm going to live this gotta make sure I'm the only romance character in the rp!" I quit the next day >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:10 pm
You have to fight dumb ******** with dumb ******** had a character who was going to be killed by a miniature blackhole, which had been summoned by another player so that he could kill me and get me out of the road. So I had my character fart it away.  

legendary thiefLawli

Veste

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 pm
I don't like stooping to their level u____u;
Plus actually doing anything complicated would go against my character's personality. Doorstop was all he would invest time in for.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff