Welcome to Gaia! ::

Protect your account from Hacks and Scams!

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the prevention of hacking, and scamming. 

Tags: Fighting, against, Hacking, Scams, Protect 

Reply Everyone!
How To Spot Out a Scam in Progress, All Scam EX. Go here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm
[ADMIN, LEAD]
Attention User,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested.If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in or this report will not be able to pass the maintenance.
IF YOU IGNORE THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL BE BANNED !!!

User Name:

Password:

Verify Password:

Email:

Date Of Birth: / /

*REMEMBER* TYPE YOUR PASSWORD WITH A SPACE IN BETWEEN EACH LETTER !

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please DO NOT submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation.

©REPORT 423.738.435.889.349
i almost fell for it because ive been reported alot haha but luckily i didnt fall for it or they wouldve took my stuff that i worked so hard for D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:53 am
DEY HAD SET THAT TO MI ONE TIME ND DEN NEXT I LOG OUT ND DEY CHANGED MI USER NAME ND EVERTHING  

ii D1MPL3S ii

pho cough

Lonely Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:50 pm
IIBUBBL3Z-3
DEY HAD SET THAT TO MI ONE TIME ND DEN NEXT I LOG OUT ND DEY CHANGED MI USER NAME ND EVERTHING

Umm. . .please be literate. I had to read that 4 times before I could understand what you were trying to say. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 am
I think I should point out that real admins would have good grammar. Not someone who would text talk.

Also, hackers/scMmers could read this and avoid being so obvious.  

Cakekity Cake

5,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yerrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm
._. Hackers have serious issues..
I think they are bipolar .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 pm
Guild....I thank you! I read this topic a few days ago and just now I got that damn PM! You saved mah butt! Thanks again!!! XD  

Sulvain

Mighty cow huger 619

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:31 am
so many people post their passwords on youtube it is like they want to be hacked. (no i did not hack any accounts)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:11 pm
IF YOU KEEP GETTING HACKED CHANGE YOUR PASS WORD D:<
if that doesn't work. DO A VIRUS SCAN(http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16593995 virus removal help)
if that doesn't work. IT IS TIME TO READ MY FORUM :3
Let us do this snapapple. Let us Begin.
I know all this cause i sort of have an inside view, scripting, hacking, and scamming you name it, i know it.
it's all about PREVENTION, DETECTION, REPORTING. Prevent your account from being hacked, Detect hackers or scamers, Report them!
Well first off, a real moderator would never ask for your Pass Word.
Second: Spot out scam titles ex. (these will be the titles of the PM's scammers send you)
"Gaia Wants You to Be an Admin"
"You have Been Reported"
"You have won a million Gold"
"You have been spotted Cybering"

and much much more

Third:
normal scams will ask for your password and tell you to fill out a form ex:
Username:
Password:
Verify Password:
All other account names you have:
All other account pass words:

as soon as they ask for your Password, you know its a scam, also most normal messages from a real mod, won't contain all those pictures, and if they do, the pictures usally don't come from photo bucket. when you see a scam message, go to reply, and look for the image code which should appear like this {IMG}______________{IMG/} in the middle of the two IMG, codes, you will see a URL adress, copy it, paste it into your URL slot on your browser page, and see where it takes you, if it takes you to photo bucket, or some other website similar to that, its a scam.

If you are ever unsure if its a scam, ask. Send a message to Gaia Inquiry. they will send you an email, check it. and see what they say.  

x-ChrisWitDemRangers

IceCreamBag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:10 am
just dont get fooled XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm
Select Two Of Gaia Epic Items
# Get Any Two items FAST
# All You Need To Do Is Login, With Your Account
# Pick An Item You LikeThen Login
# Multiple Accounts Will Be Decline
# Fill in Your Corect Login ToRecieve Your Item
# It's free!
# Enjoy, Admin

Angry face Angelic Halo

Angry face DJ Headphones
Angry face Bunny Slippers
Angry face Devil Tail
Angry face OMG
Angry face Ninja Head Band
Angry face Nitemare Scarf
Angry face Golden Laurels

Login Below,To Confirm Your Item.

Username:

Password:

Forgot your login?

Remember Me

Register
Can't access your account?  

Silky-Love

Greedy Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

daughter of devils

Raider

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm
PikachuGuru
IIBUBBL3Z-3

Umm. . .please be literate. I had to read that 4 times before I could understand what you were trying to say. . .

xD...

the funny thing is thats what I was thinking and then I scrolled down and saw your comment....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm
my sister got hacked when she was in rally but she didnt know it was a scam.
it just popped up and then after she typed in her stuff her rally screen turned black and she cant even get back on it any more.  

Chief Cotton Candy

3,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

princess ysatis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:03 pm
srry to bother but can i say sumting ok

join the guild swagga university it is a virtual college u go to fake school have parties in it u kno have dances take classes like french spanish etc. its the best guild,students get 5k a month.join.....u can do everything that u wud do in a real college try it out....btw no scam lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 am
Galileo Galilei, Thank you so much for the help. With out it I could be in some serious stuff. Once again thank you!  

lxl Angelic lxl

LemonGrenades

5,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:37 pm
I think this is the saddest attempt of them all. (This was a PM I got) I made some comments too. biggrin

You have been reported D: <----------WTF!?
Username:
Password:
Email:
Email again:
Type these so you can be varefied. <--------Epic Fail ._. If you don't you will be banned. If you cant login after sending info please contact me.(HOW THE FUDGE COULD YOU DO THAT IF YOU CANT LOG IN!!!)  
Everyone!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff