Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Lil's June Customs- winners page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:17 pm
Uncommon

((I currenly co-own ONE Soquili.))

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lil
Name of horse: Avalon
Owner: [Eskimo]
Temper: Halcyon
Breed: Painted? Or whatever you think he's classified as?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He's colored like the Autumn Dancer pony of the Trail of Painted Ponies figurines. See ref images for further details. My description isn't that good. XD

His mane, tail and socks are very, very dark brown. His hooves are darker than his socks, but they aren't black. His eyes are brown, but a lighter shade than his hair.

His mane and tail are straight and long. See the refs and "hair/clothing edits" portion for further details. He also has a "halcyon" expression.

Reference image(s): Hair (for kind of the look of straightness and style) - Mane and tail length (though his tail should be just at the backs of his back leg joints; not past like in that pic.) The Pony itself (even has 360 degree view ((but really crappy colors)). ;D) Autumn Dancer - Autumn Dancer again. (The only pics I could find were small, unfortunately. x_x)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories, please?
Tag frame color: Whatever you think would look best with him.
Tag feather color: Same as above. Just something that flows with his look. :3
Hair/clothing edits: The hair described above. He has long, straight hair with full bangs. Feel free to play with it a bit. I don't want it too look dull and/or scraggly. XD Just nice, straight, long hair with bangs. The bangs are kind of like the new "Wild" (I THINK?!) hairstyle's bangs, only not as choppy-looking and not as in his face.
His facial expression should look like his temper. Halcyon = calm; peaceful; tranquil. Basically imagine an autumn sunset scene, and picture giving an expression to that scene. I don't want him smiling, though. XD And if his coat falls under the "complex coloring" category, that's fine. I wish I had bigger images so it wouldn't be so difficult to see. x_x I'm not that picky, so it doesn't have to be super-exact. Just as long as it looks mostly like the Autumn Dancer pony and is fairly detailed.
Real happy to see awesome care-free events like this, btw. Thanks for the sweet opportunity, Lil. 8D <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:20 pm
Ultra rare

Edited Angeni Soquili
Colorist wanted: Lil for the WIN!
Name of horse: Mélodie Noire Désenchaînée "Melody"
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~ (~LDLC~)
Temper: Sensual
Breed: Spirited Angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Dark Music
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Black coated, with (dark blue shading to pale?) blue wings and feathers (floating in the air around her). She has a few scattered glowing "yevon" markings (foreleg, chest, rump) and silver music note markings coming from the silver around her eyes. Her muzzle and eyebrows are red. Hooves are blue. Mane and tail shading from black to dark blue to pale blue like her wings. One eye is crimson, the other blue. Blood spattered on legs, wings, floating feathers. Silver earrings in both ears.. Bluebirds hovering, perching, etc? Silver chains looped about both her forelegs, trailing the ground. Similar chains woved through the feathers of her wings, looped around the base. A tangle of chains around her neck, studded with blue and red beads like her eyes...
Reference image(s):
Melody Ref: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/Kiralto/MelodyUnchained.jpg
Bluebird: http://www.shawcreekbirdsupply.com/mountain_bluebird.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Blue with blood spatter
Hair/clothing edits: Custom Hair, curly. Chains/ jewelry and Blue Birds.

Total Cost: We'll say 630k to be on the safe side as far as how complex her edits are.. XP

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 pm
Unedited Reg

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ali
Owner: Ruler of Everything
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Blasé
Breed: Regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
- Eyes: Beautiful, Crystal Blue
- Mane Color and Style: Black fading into Pink; #2's Style
- Tail Color and Style: Black fading into Pink; #2's Style
- Base Color: White
- Markings: Pink splotches underneath Black zebra stripes
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories~
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best~
Tag feather color: Whatever looks best~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 pm
Uncommon

User Image.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lil!
Name of horse: Little Red Cerise
Owner: Kamiki
Temper: Touched
Breed: Twisted Fairy Tale
Description:
This soquili is based after Little Red Riding hood - but translated to the soquili setting as a young mare with a very dangerous curiosity about skinwalkers....

Body:
A honey-gold and white paint like This Horse
However, along her back, shoulders and rump there would be numerous healed claw and bite scars.
The two following images aren't as accurate to how I want her coat pattern to look, but show a good example of the texturing and such in a similar coloration:
Golden Dapple
Golden Dapple 2

Eyes: Deep Brown

Mane/Tail:
EDITED mane and Tail.
Naturally wavy, and dark brown.
Red Ribbons should be tied into her tail, but it is otherwise it is long and wavy.
This Hairstyle Is a good depiction of the color and waviness of the mane and tail.
The same main body reference above is also a good ref for the mane/tail color:
This Horse

CLOTHING:

• I would like her to be wearing a red hooded (like heavy red velvet) cloak - very heavy looking, well made, and draping with a lot of folds. It is well made with three "parts": The hood, a capelet, and the longer cloak.
    The hood is down.
    The capelet covers her shoulders.
    The cloak is pushed back so it is mostly hanging over her far shoulder to the ground (so that most of her back is still showing - displaying the scars on her back.) The cloak is affixed around her neck
    This is a good example of such a thing:
    Red Cape

• Also, some red ribbons tied into her tail to match her cloak, and one around her ear.

OTHER:
A basket sitting on the ground next to her front hooves
Basic Basket - feel free to use artistic liberties with that.

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good

User Image

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Rare

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: YOU! owo
Name of horse: Moon Knight
Owner: Bouncy_Pineapple
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dismal
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): He's basically a very shiny and metallic silver, with white eyes. His face is black, that dips in towards the nose. His front legs are a darker shade of silver, with lines around it that looks like he has gloves. His back legs are also a darker shade, with lines that makes it looks like he has boots. On his chest is a white crescent moon, and he has a dark grey-ish stripe around his belly, where a belt would be. And on that 'belt' he has some more crescents. His wings, mane, and tail are silver like his body. His mane is medium length and his tail is braided~
Reference image(s): 1 2 3 Moon Knight at another shop
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver/black
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Black
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

Thank you so much for doing this. I don't think I could've raised 1mil. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Ultra rare

Thank you very much for this wonderful opportunity, Lil! whee heart
Lalaith's concept has been rolling about in my mind since the Angeni were first introduced. <3

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Lil~ <3
Name of horse: Lalaith
(Oh, how I love thee, Irony. 8D Her name means "laughter.")
Owner: Huroggmeten
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forlorn
Breed: Stone Angel
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Threnody
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

She appears to be carved from living stone. Hairline cracks that creep along her legs are testament to her plight; weathered, worn, she has an aged look of faded past glory.
Variant shades of grey paired with black and white give her depth and dimension. <3 The tips of her leg feathering are ashen black, as though touched with the ash of old fires.

Her wings, the newer "Open Winged" pose, are colored as shown here. <3

As though she had been standing still long enough for time to creep up on her, spiderwebs touched with dew cling to her hind legs and are littered throughout her aged wings. (You could even include small spiders crawling over her tranquil form if you wish! 8D Please have fun~)

Her eyes are closed. Beneath her eyes are dark-grey "Old Tearlines" of various lengths (the longest down to mid-cheek.) Creeping along her lower lashes are "New Tears" of sparkling shades of blue.

Her faded mane and tail are long and unshorn, ravished and un-kept. They should have a slightly wind-tussled look, as though she simply doesn't care what she looks like anymore. Clumps fall over her neck and lay across her back in a haphazard manner. No savvy two-legged's hands nor dexterous raccoon's paws have touched her hair- they've been left to fend for themselves. Weathered and worn, faded and distant... perhaps a spiderweb or two worked in? Maybe the tips should be black, as though they too were dragged in the ash of old fires?
(Colorist's choice as to exact style. Go wild! x3)

Aside from that, feel free to elaborate as you wish! 8D I would really love for you to put your own spin on things~

Reference image(s):

Stone (A collection of my favorite stone references. :3 )

Movement (Just a fun stone texture.)

Old Tearlines (The shadowy look of the "old tearlines" that i'd like beneath her eyes.)

Sparkling Tears (The "new tears" color scheme.)

Spider Web (The shapes and general composition of the spider webs sticking to her legs and in her wings.)
Dewy Spider Webs (The "dew-touched" look of the spider webs i'd like to see.)

Wings

Anklet/Bracelet Thing

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please. <3
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good~
Tag feather color: Sparkling blue.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Long and unshorn Mane/Tail, spiderwebs, and whatever accessories you feel the need to add. xD

Huroggmeten

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:27 pm
Rare

Name of horse: Arctic
Owner: catmagick
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Noble
Breed: Ice Tiger
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eye Color: #7AA9DD
Hair Color: #FFFFFF with #74BBFB tips
Mane Style: Medium-long falling on both sides of his neck with two long strands starting behind ears and ending at shoulders
Tail Style: Long, braided with a tuft on the end
Body: #FFFFFF with #74BBFB stripes
Wings: #FFFFFF with #74BBFB tips
Reference image(s):
tiger
tiger2
tiger3
celtic
celtic2
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice
Hair/clothing edits: a silver bell at the end of the braid before the tuft on his tail, silver celtic collar, cuffs on all four legs, and bands on the two strands of mane at chin hight  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:28 pm
Rare

.:Edited Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Augstine
Owner: Kaimi Kalani
Temper: Rabid
Breed: Piebald Whitetail (Deer)
Description : Refer to reference images. Honestly there's no pattern to him other than the black on his forehead and speckled parts on his ears(picture 2 - yes it's brown in the image, I'd like it to be a black instead please).
His eyes however should be a vibrant hot pink tone if you could.
Horns should be a dark brown color, they should appear like twisted antlers that wrap like ram horns do.
Wings should match his body coat color.
Hair will be custom, see in edit section.
Reference image(s): 1 and 2
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's choice
Hair/clothing edits: For his mane, if it's possible I'd like you to come up with something that suits him. Preferably something long-haired and slightly fringed/wild. Definitely custom hair style, just can't find a reference to anything I've fallen in love with for it. I figure you'll see how he looks and come up with something awesome as it is. The color should be something that suits his albino-frame and natural toned, other than that I'm not picky on the color. If white looks good that works, maybe a soft gray fading to white.
I'd also like leg feathering on him if that's quite alright.

Kyra Bloodborne

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:32 pm
Ultra rare
Moderately Edited Angeni Soquili
Name: Cináed
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Temper: Dignified
Breed: Highland Pony
Eyes: The colored part of his eyes should be this while where it is normally white should be this.
Body: Color- black
Hair: White Braided Mane & Medium Tail with the tips being the same blue as the flag.
Wings: I'd like them to be the reverse of his mane and tail. Blue wings with white tips
Reference image(s): Mark near rump above visible back leg is this flag
Thistle should be incorporated somewhere if you can. If not that's fine
Accessories: A necklace based on the following image:
Lion as well as custom cuffs
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Theme: Scotland
Tag frame color: Frame
Tag feather color: Top and pointed end
Tag Background: Loch Shiel
Note: Lil, you are more than welcome to interpret my Scottish Angeni in anyway you wish. The form is merely a suggestion. If you want to add or subtract anything feel free to do so. He's inspired by my wonderful boyfriend, hence his theme. So long as the images I included are on him or his tag in some way, shape or form (if you can of course!) I'll be happy.

Tthank you so much for doing customs this way. It's really wonderful and amazing since I never thought I could try to custom my dream stallion as an angeni. You rock Lil! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:32 pm
Rare

Libby Libra

.:Edited Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Virus
Owner:Libby libra
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Destructive
Breed: Tribal
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): he has sharp ram horns, more feathers on his wings them mose kalona and they are kinda folded out, Golden eyes, brown tail and mane. His man is short with longer bangs and his tail is in between being cropped and medium with a little bit of curl to it. He has darker colored tribal markings up his front legs and on his one cheek.The membrane in his wings is black and his feathers are white and brown almost like a hawks. If possible i would also like him to have 'feathers' on his feet. Like a shires.. but still have the pointy sharp looking cloven hooves of a kalona. Could you also possibly give him white socks on his hind legs/feet. Only up to about the knee or half way ^^' if i dont make any since in anything i said, please feel free to ask me <3

For the wings i would like either the old Style of wings, or if you have a better looking set of wings on hand, that ^^' im not too fond of how the new virsion of the old wings look so. Either the old ones or your own style <3 ill let you decide!
Reference image(s):
User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket if i can.
Tag frame color: Burgandy
Tag feather color: Like his feathers
Hair/clothing edits (if any): His hair. His mane is short up till the bangs and then his bangs are longer. His tail is in between medium and short, with a bit of a curl. Just fallow the plushie =D he's perfect.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 pm
Uncommon

Name of horse: Turk
Owner: Ririka
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Impulsive
Breed: OC Cosplay
Color Codes:
Orange: [EC8B00]
Teal/Blue: [00DEDF]
Green: [52C300]
Grey: [DADADA]
Black: [282828]
Black for Horse Jacket: [0A0A0A]

Mane: Turk’s mane is a banged Mohawk kind of style, as seen in the ref sketch I did. It doesn’t have to be exact, since it was done roughly, so you may alter and edit it however you like and to what you think fits best, I just want it do be in that general style. Also, all those lines coming down from his hair are braids. The braids should not be too thin, but not too think either. His hair is white with Teal/Blue and Green streaks. The braids, there are four Teal/Blue ones, one Orange, one Black, and three Green.

Tail: His tail is the pre-made medium style. It is White with Orange, Black, and Green streaks going through it.

Hooves: They are Teal/Blue.

Markings: Please see the reference picture. <3

Clothing: Turk is wearing a sort of hood/face mask, which you can see in the ref image. He is also wearing a horse jacket which is a Black with a Light Gray lining along the bottom and strap. His face mask is similar, Black with a Light gray lining. Turk also has 2 clip earrings on his left ear with a simple small chain connecting them together.

Eyes: Teal/Blue

Reference image(s): [X]
Tag frame color: Up to you. <3
Tag feather color: Up to you. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:34 pm
Ultra rare
Quote:
Name of horse: Anandeprema
Owner: Sweenys_Revenge
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tempret
Breed: Tribute
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Life and Love
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Well, her base is silver, and her markings are based off of the Black Iris, Red and Yellow Roses, and Cala Lily. Just have fun with it, add leaves, viney things, and such at your digression. Small hair edits are also included in my budget. Please include at least one of all four of the flowers.
Reference image(s): Black Iris: x x
Yellow Rose: x
Red Rose: x
Cala Lilly: x
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): just a few flowers, and whatever the colorist deems is moderate.

You so rock, Lil!
Without this opportunity I may never have even gotten to post this form at all.
-smooches-
THANKS!  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 pm
Rare
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lil <3
Name of horse: Miranda
Owner: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Temper: Thoughtful
Breed: Spirited

Description:
As adult=
Horn color- White/very very very light gold
Horn style- see edits (no I’m not asking for a completely edited horn)
Eye color- Pale blue
Hair color- White gold is the best way I can describe it. Basically it should be white in color but with golden hues for the shading. ((I had a few issues with the color ref I got for it so just focus around the white area mostly for that.))
Mane style- see edits
Tail style- traditional leonine uni tail
Tail color- the hair on the tail should match her hair color and the coat/fur should match the rest of her body
Main body color- Pale creamy golden in color, it should be a bit darker then her mane. A bit dusty/old looking.
Body markings- On her legs, particularly on the areas facing out and at her joints there should be pale pink scars, mostly thin scratches with a few larger ones.
-Around the base of her horn I would like there to be a golden star burst shape
-Around her eyes I would like a series of golden dots and thin swirls/stripes to give her a more regal appearance. They should draw attention to her eyes. I leave the pattern itself up to you. ^^
-Along her back I would like there to be a pattern something like this. It should only go between her neck and rump and shouldn’t extend more then half way down her sides. The color should be a darker gold, matching the color for her facial design. Please note: I’m not looking for that design exactly, just something elegant and pretty like it.

As foal=
Same base colors as an adult but much brighter. She should not, however, have a broken horn or any scars.
No edits on her as a foal.

As basket=
If this is allowed if not please ignore this section entirely. I would like for their to be a lily on or by her basket if possible.

Reference Image(s): Full Body Basic positioning ref
Hair ref (sorry that it’s blurry my camera went insane)
Base/Basic color refs
Lily accessory(again sorry about the blurriness)
Which stage you want them to start as?: basket please
Default accessory color(s)?: as foal- whatever looks nice
Tag frame color: something a bit darker or neutral in color
Tag feather color: something that looks nice

Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Note-all edits should only be on her adult form
Hair edits- You can design something so long as it has an elegant feel to it

or

This is where my description skills begin to fail. I want her mane to fall down somewhere between the base of her throat and the middle of her chest in length. It should be loose waves/curls for the most part. I would like her to have shortish bangs that come down to around her eyebrows or just a little past. They should by kinda clumped together and somewhat fluffy looking. ((I have pictures! see refs)) They should be parted by her horn. Now for the really fun part; running from bellow her bangs on either side I would like there to be somewhat thick sections of hair. These sections should be pulled back in a gentle arc/hoopish type shape ((again I have pics)) and tied behind her head, fastened by a ribbon. ((see jewelry))

Jewelry edits- Around her tail I would like there to be a long, thin, black band of thorns wrapping around it. The band should start at her rump and end about 3/4s of the way down.

-Around the base of her tail ((where it meets her rump)) I would like there to be a ribbon and lily ornament. ((see refs to look at the lilies)) The ribbon should be the same shade of white/light gold as her horn and look tattered. It should be tied around her tail and hang down.

-Around her neck I would like there to be the same type of ribbon and lily ornament but with the lilies having little to no stems this time. The ribbon should be tied in the front so you can see it hanging down beneath the lilies.

-In her hair, where it’s pulled back, I would like there to be a single stemless lily fastened into it by a long ribbon. I’m not sure if it will be possible to have the lily seen with the angle their heads are at, I guess it depends on how fluffy her mane turns out. So if the lily can’t be seen just leave it out, I would definitely like to see the ribbon, though, if at all possible.

-Around all four ankles I would like there to be ribbons like those in her mane, tail, and around her neck. On top of those ribbons I would like there to be a single band, on each ankle, of the same black thorn band as the one around her tail.

Facial edits- I want her to look sad or like she’s thinking of something that troubles her

Horn edits- as an adult I would like her horn to be broken off about a quarter down. It should be a clean break and smooth. ((I had this okayed but if you’d rather not mess with it don’t worry about it))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:37 pm
Rare

I am a Newbie.

Name of horse: Kali (pronounced Kaw-lee)
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Temper: Harmonious
Breed: Sprited
Description:
~Eyes: Completely black with no white, with tiny pin pricks of light like stars scattered throughout.
~Hair and Tail Color: #002178 with some thin streaks of #ebc000 mixed in.
~Hair and Tail Style: Long and Straight. (Ref is more for length than style.)
~Wings: An Iridesent #009c1d with peacock eye spots on the ends (See Ref)
~Body Color: #0032b0
~Legs: #002178 starting at her hooves and fading up to #0032b0
~Markings: Henna like tattoos in #ebc000 going up her legs (See Ref)
Reference image(s): Main and Tail Length Ref, Color and Marking Ref, Necklace Ref, Circlet Ref
Tag frame color: #e4bc00
Tag feather color: #0032b0 and #c20000
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Heavy Gold Necklace (See Above Ref) set with a large ruby with several smaller ones, and circlet see ref above with the earrings moved to the indicated junctures to dangle alongside her face.

EDIT: Was unaware that there was already a Kevin Soq.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:43 pm
Ultra rare

Colorist wanted: Lil~
Name of horse: Valium
Owner: Yayoi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Calm
Breed: Horse breed - Grey Dapple
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Strength
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Wings - Black with white tips
Hair color - Flaxen colored like in the first ref image.
Eye color - Silver
Hoof color - Black
Body - I'd like his body, chest and neck to be dark grey like in the first and second ref images with tight, prominent dapples in lighter greys. At his rump, a little bit down his front legs and his face, it should start to fade into a lighter grey/white with more broken up dappling and spots/smudges of black like in the third reference image.
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x]
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Black and silver
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair - It should be really long and trailing onto the ground. I'll give you artistic license on this cause I just love really long hair and think you'd do awesome on it anyway.
Jewelry - I'd like for him to have a black string necklace that wraps loosely around his neck three times with a tear drop shaped pendent in a light/bright blue.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff