Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Lil's June Customs- winners page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 pm
Uncommon
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Prim
Owner: Pale Mist
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Shiften
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes- Pale blue, not much of a pupil.
mane and tail color- a little lighter than this.
And one streak of black in the mane, near her eye, with a pale green bead in the middle. Another streak in her tail, a bit larger, starting from the roots to the tip of her tail.
Mane style- female short but the bang coming down and covering the left side of her face.
Tail style- female medium.
Body- all of her upper body will be a beige, but her two from legs should be black starting at the knees. Her right, back leg should be completely black, but her left one should stay the same beige as the rest of the body. She should also have a streak of black down her back.
Body color- light beige [c.l.i.c.k] [also see ref.]
Hooves- Her two front ones and her back right one should be a dull brown, but her back left one should be a jet black.
Scar- an 'x' shaped scar across her face, but not going into her eyes.
Tattoo- [c.l.i.c.k] [same as Deregen's (also on her rear)]
Scarf- a pale lime green scarf with a circular pin over her heart[see ref], the scarf should cover her chest and reach over to the base of her back.
Bracelet- A cherry red bracelet on her front, left foot. See ref's.
Pin-[c.l.i.c.k] Not as detailed, just the shape. I don't need the jewels.
black strip- [c.l.i.c.k]
Tattoo- [c.l.i.c.k]
Bracelet- [c.l.i.c.k] [c.l.i.c.k]

My drawing- [c.l.i.c.k]

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: I trust you to choose
Tag frame color: I trust you
Tag feather color: I trust you
Hair/clothing edits: Female short mane, but bang covering the right side of her face.

EDITED FOR GREEN HEADING  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:14 pm
Rare

.:Edited Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lilwolfpard
Name of horse: Kiana-Lani
Owner: tefla
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bewildered
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eye Color - #7B3F00
Hair Style
Mane/Tail Medium Length (Color #D9D9F3 with streaks of #1464F4)
Wings - Colors #000000 (very end tips), #DBE6E0 (next segment in), and finally #DAF4F0 for the parts of the wings nestled close to the body.
Reference image(s):
Necklace Collar (Can the little gold knob not be included though)
Body Base pattern
For the body I'd like to see the same burst of colors emanating from around the middle of Kiana's body and fading the farther it goes out.
Hooves - #9E9E9E
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Something that matches
Tag feather color: Something that matches
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A

(( Bolded word was added as I realized that this would be an edited Wind. Sorry ))  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:14 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Tentacles
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): insane
Breed: spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I know I could only get her completely as a muntant but I want her based as much off the plushie as she can be as a reg. So...
Eye color: Eye won't be seen
Hair color: White highlighted with purple fading to green sludg-ie color
Hair style: See plush for the basic style perhaps cause she won't have wings just have the hair fall over her back and go to the ground on the back side of her. For the tail I want the general style of the main to be used for the tail
Body patern: See plush
Reference image(s):
User Image
{this plush is by Devaira Shelman given to me from the latest hiring contest}
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: sludge green
Tag feather color: pink and blue like her body
Hair/clothing edits: I want whatever your willing to do from the plush with out her being a mutant, her hair and her jewelry the little laces wrapped around her legs and so on if your cool with it, in other words I am willing to pay for the full out difficult editting and difficult coloring for her. And I would love it if she was carrying her bunny in her mouth by an ear.

Edit: Seeing as my trading pass is currently disabled. I just wanted to make sure it was know I do have some one to cover the trade for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:16 pm
Rare

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: NOBODY BUT U, BBY. ;D
Name of horse: Heaven's Tear
Owner: Excited Apathy & Kijani
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Fey.
Breed: OC Cosplay? Macalania? I'unno, up to you what to put here.
Mate: Disillusion
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A 'remake' of the original Heaven's Tear, this time taking into account her true inspiration: the spring in FFX's Macalania region. Anything goes, everything is up to you, with only one exception: I would like the 'extra-sparkly' silver face-mask and leg-stripes left off.
Reference Image(s):
(original) http://i44.tinypic.com/105r1j5.jpg
(intended familiar) http://i40.tinypic.com/23uvkhy.jpg
(Macalania) http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8558/finalfantasy1010a.jpg
(Macalania) http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2369/finalfantasy1012a.jpg
(Macalania) http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/d/de/Macalania.jpg/300px-Macalania.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A, see edits.
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice.
Tag feather color: Colorist's choice.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): The necklace she wears in her 'original' form and...idk, something pretty and long and wispy with the hair? I TRUST YOU. <3

Note: Kijani has only sig rights, however if it restricts her entry let me know and I'll discuss it with her.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lil :V <3
Name of horse: Arpeggio
Owner: Demy-Stardust
Temper: Melodious
Breed: Nocturne (yes, do you see what I did there? XD)
Description: I would like her based around Demyx's sitar, kind of like the Keyblade Soquili are themed after their respective weapons? <3 Exactly how you translate her over is really up to you ;; I didn't have anything set in stone, I just...know I want a sitar pony. I've wanted one for a good long while XD
Eye Color: Bright green...I like green eyes okay.
Coat colors+Markings: Up to you how you use them, but pull from the sitar? <3
Mane colors: ..*shrugs* maybe the yellow from it? I...don't really know XD Whatever you want!
Mane style+tail style: Not picky at all, all I ask for is not curly because I am just not fond of that type of hairstyle. But you know what I'm fond of by now Lilpuffs *SNUG*
Reference image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/MickyDuka/sitarreferences.jpg
The left side is from an artbook for KH2 so the colors are a bit more..washed out? The right side is from the 358/2 days. I like the brighter colors <3
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: Colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits:
There is one thing I'd -really- like her to have and it's the chains from around the hood of the OrgXIII coat. And, if you thought you could pull it off, the hood itself. I think the Magma-hooded ponies looked pretty neat, so a black hooded pony with OrgXIII beads hanging off sounds neat to me.
Anything else is completely up to you. Water themes, musical themes, whatever. I enjoy tiny trinkets, as you've probably realized with Demy XD Just go nuts and enjoy yourself.

Price: 97.5k (base + edits)
*Note: If picked, I'd pay you the base+the highest edit price so you could do whatever range of edits you felt like doing. :3
**Just...no full body clothing. I don't think you like to edit that anyway XD  
Rare

You are awesome for doing this, Lil! Thank you, so much!

.:Edited Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Oyaji
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Pugnacious
Breed: Yakuza
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Desaturated purple base coat, with colorful yakuza tattoos covering the back, extending half way down the legs, a little ways down the tail if you can, and smaller tattoos on his cheeks and forehead around his horn. Design of the tattoo is your choice. Mane and eye also up to you! Maybe a darker mane with vivid, almost glowing eyes? Expression determined, or slightly annoyed.
Reference Image(s): Google search of Yakuza tattoos. Beware bare bottoms. NSFW-ish.
Wakizashi ref
User Image
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you!
Tag frame color: Up to you!
Tag feather color: Up to you!
Hair/clothing edits (if any): A wakizashi (japanese short sword) in scabbard bound securely to his left foreleg with a braid of fabric. A cape with oriental design tied with a similar braided cord around the neck. The cape should look like its sliding off to one side, with a good quantity dragging on the ground behind him. I'll leave the color and design of the cape up to you! I'd like the emphasis to be on the tattoos, though, so nothing too elaborate on the cape, please! Messy, kind of choppy mane, please! Though feel free to play around with it, I'm open to ideas there.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

The-Shocker

Unbeatable Raider

11,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lil
Name of horse: Eternal Flame
Owner: The-Shocker
Temper: Fiery
Breed: Chakram
Description: Based on Axel’s Chakrams. I’d like him to have similar coloring and patterns
Reference image(s): http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/6/66/Chakrams.png
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: Colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits: If possible, I’d like him to have the beads from the Organization XIII member coats annndd if you think of anything else..feel free to add on! XD

Anything else is up to you! <333  
Rare

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Zatchet Barker
Owner: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Distrusting
Breed: TWEWY OC Cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Horn - dark blue fading into a 'cyan' blue
Eyes -Bright blue - gives the effect asif they are glowing
Longer feet feather
Mane - Boffy, slightly messy/spikey. Emo looking asif his fringe is hanging over his face with the 'bright blue' of his eyes only peaks through some strands. Mane color is black. Length, decision is yours.
Tail: default unicorn tail
Base color & design- Based on this pin [ x ] Make of it what inspires you most? o3o
Other Edits - Silver chain around his neck with a 'cross' pendant on the end. [ cross ref ]
Two silver hoops on his left ear.
Snake bite piercings. [ ref ]
Long strapped emo bag [ this design ] on the strap can the phone be attachedphone ref. Also some pins sewed to it. [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] then some random choices from [ here ]
Wearing headphones - [ Ref ]

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Adult
Tag frame color: your choice
Tag feather color: your choice  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

The Silver Falcon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:19 pm
Thanks so much for this opportunity, lil! heart This is just amazingly nice of you! And Jade, too. I am a newbie, I own zero Soq. I now co-own one Soq, but I still qualify. whee

Rare

.:Edited Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Zabúchať
Owner: The Silver Falcon
Temper: Thunderous
Breed: Totem? *shrug*
Description: I would love a Soq based off the indian myth of the thunderbird. So check out the pictures. Something loosly based on them would be great, I'm not particular as to specifics. Gold eyes, and for the rest use only black, red, yellow, and green (traditional colors for totem poles) on a white base.
I love the new wild hairstyle for both the mane and tail, if that's avaliable yet it's my pick. If wild isn't an option, though, then medium for mane, and braided for tail.
Reference image(s):
Main ref, go mainly based off the bird in this one, especially for the head and wings
Anouther totem pole
Close up
Default accessory color(s)?: You pick
Tag frame color: You pick
Tag feather color: You pick smile
Hair/clothing edits: Moderate editing. An interesting necklace, some feathery accessories (earings or something), and a red scarf that looks like it's caught in the breeze.

Note: I changed the name, and fixed my newbie status info, but I haven't edited anything else, no worries.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:20 pm
Ultra rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Delphina
Owner: Talencia
Temper: Giving
Breed: Angeni
Theme: Selflessness

Description:
She should look quite a bit like her old self, but with a few changes.

Tail: No longer striped? I debate this, and leave it in the artists hands to choose.
Face: Mask softer, less hard-edged, perhaps somewhat more graceful.
Wings: Barred in browns and tans.

Reference image(s): Delphia

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: your option
Tag frame color: your option
Tag feather color: black and brown and/or to match wings?

Hair/clothing edits:
Mane: Medium length, with beaded braids
Tail: Medium length, blowing slightly perhaps? Or with a braid or two tucked in? Do what seems best.

All other specifics and details I leave in the capable hands of the artist.

For moe info on why Delphia is being changed, please see here. I have obtained permission from the staff for her transformation.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:22 pm
Uncommon

Name of horse: Eledwhen
Owner: -Nessus-Euenos-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Melodic
Breed: Blue Rose
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

A Blue rose.
An object of dreams- rare, unique, lusted after for centuries and yet never obtained. This mare is an ethereal beauty.
Gorgeous, utterly stunning, breath-taking; she is a dazzling sight to behold.

* If at any time you feel that a particular aspect of her design is lacking in some essential element, or that she would benefit from adding a particular trinket, please feel free to alter, tweak and otherwise contort her original scheme to your satisfaction! <3*

Inspiration: Blue Rose (rich, vibrant,) Blue Eye
Her general color scheme should be deep shades of blue with hints of dark slate blue or even indigo, white or crystalline blue for highlights, perhaps black if you so chose to deviate from the white... and a vibrant silver for any accessories?

Her coat should be predominantly blue, deepening at her legs, muzzle, and ears. Think shimmering velvet illuminated by the cool light of the moon.

An ethereal design comprised of "droplets of dew," like those seen on the referenced rose -or- white semi-transparent markings with a natural/ghostly theme (specters such as these -or- a combination of them both should enhance her features. Whatever you decide! <3

Her mane and tail should be raven's-wing black with an eerie ghostly white
sheen, to compliment the otherworldly feel. An elaborate style with silken tendrils flowing from an intricately detailed composition should make her entirely unique. It should be both polished and yet elegantly disheveled, smokey wisps of mane breaking up the ornate silhouette.
Roses may be incorporated as you see fit- maybe tucked behind her ear, at the base of her tail, serving as a pin to tie her hair back- or none at all, your choice yet again. xD

The tufts of fur about her hooves should be long and flowing like her mane and tail, the same shimmering shade(s) of blue as her legs.

Her hooves should be ghostly white, an eerie hue.

Her eyes... pure white, Ghostly, pupil-less, piercing and other-worldly.

Gleaming, cultured accessories of an exquisite silver hue should compliment her design. Whether a layered necklace, delicate silver strands cascading down her elegant mane, pins/gems or ribbons incorporated into her mane and/or tail, bracelets, or nothing at all- it is your decision to make. x'D! <3

Reference image(s):
+ Blue Rose - Rich, vibrant color scheme. Shimmering droplets of dew?
+ Blue Eye - Just a pretty blue eye.
+ Ghostly spectres (optional possible alternative to celestial dew drop design)
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice. ^-^
Shades of blue or perhaps black/white, something to compliment her design?
I would like her background to make her stand out and yet not contrast hideously with her, something special and simple- perhaps something like obscure wispy clouds and mist?
Tag feather color: Complementary- Shades of blue with shimmering droplets of dew, or dipped in black/white?
Hair/clothing edits:

+ Long, flowing mane/tail -or- elegantly disheveled elaborate up-do? Maybe braid(s)? Whatever you chose; I love your hairstyles! <3
+ Long, flowing, fur about hooves
+ Any accessories/ roses/ charms/ hair pieces etc. you see fit.

Rare

.:Wind Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: LILWERE <3
Name of horse: Salvatore
Owner: Lilly_Foxx
Temper: Showy
Breed: Ring-Tailed Pheasant
Description: He's coloured like the picture shown below (with the iridescence on his head and chest)
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Hunter green
Hairstyle: Custom
Wings: Please see the colouring and patterning on the reference image
Reference Image(s): [Colouring and Patterning]
Which stage you want them to start as: Adult
Default accessory color(s): None
Tag Frame color: Golden Rod
Tag Feather color: Rich brown fading to green (or pheasant wing colours)
Hair/clothing edits: His mane and tail are to be messy and unkempt, sort of an ‘I just rolled out of bed but it’s sexy’ sort of look. (free reign, as I don’t want it to compete with his colouring) I’d like his mane to be a golden colour like on his plumage and fade into a rusty colour toward the ends. (Or whatever you think wouldn’t clash or take away from his colouring, again) He’s to have a tuft of green feathers tied into his mane with his own hair, where they’d sit on the actual bird. On his tail I’d like pheasant feathers that are proportional to his body size as if they had grown from his rump at one point at fell out, tied to his tail with his own hair at the base of his spine, the ends of the feathers tucked into the base of his tail.

I would also like very light, fluffy hoof feathering. Nothing massive like Clydesdales, but more subtle

Lilly_Foxx

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rare

:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:any
Name of horse: Kusumita
Owner:mew-neko
Temper:Meek
Breed:Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
hair medium wavy silver blond
tail:long wavy silver blond with streaks of green, and red flowers clustered at base of tail
hooves, cloven- grey gold color
eyes clear sea green
Wings light yellow green with bold dark green(hunter) on edges of wings, any wing style
base color tan with light green blended in splotches covering about half the body
belly color lite cream
colorful wildflowers everywhere with a few vines and leaves

Base picture(without flowers and vines)
User Image

Reference image(s):
Based on this cat

wildflower 1

wildflower 2

wildflower 3

wildflower 4

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: light green
Tag feather color: silver
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

anything not listed you can decide upon  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 pm
Rare

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Savitra
Owner: Kyribird
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Flutter
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is what I came up with using a masquerade mask for inspiration for colors/theme. Changes may be made at colorist's discretion =) this is simply a rough idea
Reference image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist's Choice
Tag frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's Choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See references/description

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Ultra rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Healing Whale
Owner: MarshMallowPanda
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Caring
Breed: TWEWY Pin Cosplay, I think I'm not totally sure I'm sorry x.x, whatever you think fits
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Health or Good Health if it can be two words
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Mostly like the ref image, only her tail is long and maybe (if it looks good) have a couple hearts in it like her mane, but use your discretion on that.
Reference image(s): link
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourists choice though I don't think there are any
Tag frame color: Colourists choice
Tag feather color: Colourists choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): She has a cell phone around her neck (kind've like the other TWEWY cosplays) that's white/blue or whatever colour looks good (that's not in the ref image). And any other tweaks you can think of that might look good you can go ahead and add.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff