Welcome to Gaia! ::

Empire of the Sun: a fantasy Samurai/Ninja/Werewolf RP guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: RPing, Japan, samurai, ninja, werewolf 

Reply Ako - the city
Ako -The City- RP...the past story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:03 pm
MistyRose
parth
MistyRose
parth
MistyRose
Walking into the room with Damian still at hand, she looked at parth and asked, "What the problem, I thought those crystals were to help you?"
yeah but it takes a while to turn them into blood like i would say at lease 5 hours.....besides i got something for you and runa.
"Oh speaking of Runa, I have to get back to the shrine, parth. We've left her there so then we could come help you out." she said somewhat in a rush tone.
well you go on ahead i'll just slow you down.
"But are you going to be safe here?...I mean do you want Damian to stay here with you or what, please tell me what you want to do parth?" she asked somewhat frustrated that she couldnt just take everyone back to the shrine.
well i can't move for i feel dizy so i don't realy know takara......  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:05 pm
Frustrated about the situation she stood there thinking, then she got an idea, "Well how about we get a wagon or a cart and then bring you back to the shrine area where we can look after you there?" she suggested hoping that would work out.  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:09 pm
MistyRose
Frustrated about the situation she stood there thinking, then she got an idea, "Well how about we get a wagon or a cart and then bring you back to the shrine area where we can look after you there?" she suggested hoping that would work out.
ok takara.....
*soon a rock came through the window with a note on it and it hit parth in the head*
what the- a note?
*parth then read the note*

parth...don't you go near takara ever or i will personly kill you.
*parth crumpled the paper and then threw it away*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:15 pm
Seeing the rock coming through the window, Takara leaned against Damian as make sure that she wouldnt get hit by it. Then seeing that it hit parth instead she went by him and asked, "Are you ok?..what did the note say?" as she looked down at the crumbled paper. Slowly she bent down to pick it up to read the contents.  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:17 pm
ah some arrogent jerk says i shouldn't come near you for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:21 pm
parth
"And why would they say this?" she asked as she read the note and then was about to hand it to Damian, when she realized that it probably would burn the minute he held unto it.  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:22 pm
MistyRose
parth
"And why would they say this?" she asked as she read the note and then was about to hand it to Damian, when she realized that it probably would burn the minute he held unto it.
i don't know....mabey because they want you or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:26 pm
parth
MistyRose
parth
"Wait a minute, who wants me?" she asked as she looked back at him.  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:30 pm
MistyRose
parth
MistyRose
parth
i don't know but whoever it is must like to piss me off.
*parth tried to get up but then collapsed to the floor*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:32 pm
parth
MistyRose
parth
MistyRose
parth
Shaking her head and then looked at parth as he fell to the floor, "Parth you need to stay put." she said as she got to his side and helped him up.  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:38 pm
MistyRose
parth
MistyRose
parth
MistyRose
parth
Shaking her head and then looked at parth as he fell to the floor, "Parth you need to stay put." she said as she got to his side and helped him up.
no i need to kick that persons a** for trying to keep me away from the one i love.
*parth once again tried to get up*
i don't care....if you don't love me back but.....your still the one i care the most.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:54 pm
"No, parth you aren't in any condition to be fighting anyone. Let's just leave this area and get back to the shrine, please." she softly said as she looked at Damian to see if he could talk some sense into parth.  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:09 pm
MistyRose
"No, parth you aren't in any condition to be fighting anyone. Let's just leave this area and get back to the shrine, please." she softly said as she looked at Damian to see if he could talk some sense into parth.
no i need to find this person and show him a thing or two on who i can't go near.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:15 pm
parth
MistyRose
no i need to find this person and show him a thing or two on who i can't go near.
"Parth stop being so stupid and pig headed, just forget it and lets get out of here, please." she begged, "I want to get back to Runa please she's all alone back there and Im worried about her."  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:20 pm
MistyRose
parth
MistyRose
"Parth stop being so stupid and pig headed, just forget it and lets get out of here, please." she begged, "I want to get back to Runa please she's all alone back there and Im worried about her."
takara...
*parth then teared in his eye*
i can't stand knowing that someone out there is trying to take you away from me.....i....i.....what have i become? have i realy sank so low as to kill a random person? i am a project.....  
Ako - the city

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff