Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Things you do while bored on the Zelda games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ponygirl74

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 pm
Throwing the chickens and attacking them then they attack me- it's amazing when one has low health that the gang of them can kill you. (forget about killer bees or tomatoes it's the killer chickens that Link should fear)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 pm
Oh brother...well this is a good one to answer. I chase down those stupid dogs in the town in Ocarina. I also like to roll and hit trees repeatedly, it's very entertaining. ^^  

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

Jennalaia

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 pm
I'm not the only one who sails towards Jolene to provoke her into attacking me in PH, am I?

And I KNOW I'm not the only one who just rides around in Hyrule Field on Epona in OoT.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:31 pm
Jennyss729
I'm not the only one who sails towards Jolene to provoke her into attacking me in PH, am I?

And I KNOW I'm not the only one who just rides around in Hyrule Field on Epona in OoT.

I do the first one also but the second one I have not progressed enough in the game on the 3DS to do that- I would do it also. biggrin  

ponygirl74

Westice

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 am
I love riding aimlessly around on Epona! In any game she's in!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 am
Taking the fishing guys hat off and running about with it in OOT, talking to him but not giving it back and running away again.. I was a strange child haha  

EilidhBabes

How_many_stars_in_the_sky

4,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 pm
I mostly just exploit glitches...or if im playing majora's mask(my favorite one) i pretend i'm a trainee mails person and i run around collecting money from the mailboxes at night for a "job"(but it is cool since i have nearly something like 5000 rupees) which i never leave the town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:28 am
on twilight princess, i run around and shoot people with my slingshot.
or go into temples and see how long i can last using nothing but a bow and boomerang for combat. eek  

AidenByrne

Fashionable Werewolf

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:56 pm
OoT: Moonwalk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 pm
Ummm... Do the side things? Like the games and stuff.  

ryoochibi

Bloodsucker

10,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BrentlyTMaryGang

Wealthy Smoker

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm
Ive never been bored playin zelda  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:02 pm
Completing things you've already done in Majora's mask is fun. I personally love to rescue Lulu's eggs. I could redo it over and over. I only do it on finished files, though.

I also had fun going around to areas I've already been through, but as the "wrong" Link. Like running around Snowpoint as Mikau/Zora Link. Or bouncing around on the bay as Deku Link. Like starting at the dock outside the observatory and bouncing off, then trying to go around in a tiny circle and land back on the dock. Or whatever.

In Ocarina of Time, I could ride around Hyrule Field for HOURS without getting tired of it. And I do. All the time. Lol.  

Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500

Sarah the Submissive

Adored Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:28 pm
Can't believe I'm the first person to say that in Majora's Mask I'd down a bottle of Chateau Romani and Goron Roll in a circle around the field outside Clock Town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 am
I don't know if this constitutes as things to do bored in Zelda, but my sister and I will use the action figures that were sold in North America during Ocarina of Time's release.

We're twenty and seventeen years old, so really stupid, lewd stories happen, or even really dramatic entrances of Wonder Woman or Hawk Woman will make appearances. All when we're too bored to play videogames.

One of our Link action figures had the bottom part of his tunic rip off, so we used electrical tape to make 'leather pants' for him, and now he's punk rocker Link.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Cryaotic26

Hilarious Autobiographer

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 am

Well, when I'm bored in SS then I usually do the Thunder Rragon Lighting Round but with every Zelda I finish it and then I do this weird thing. I make up my OWN story and play it on the game and you know what? It's good entertainment!  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff