yes
  no
  I wish I did
  no, but I have a ps2
View Results

AJCosplayManiac

Interesting Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:03 pm
So I just got a ps3, does anyone know of any good games? I already have Eternal Sonata but that's it. I'm not allowed to ply anything over T and I'm not big into the war and shooting games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:40 pm
well some good games i think for it is heavenly sword, rock band 2, or devil may cry 4  

finalfantasy125

3m0g33k

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:24 pm
I want a PS3 for Little Big Planet, because it looks fun... and that sack boy thingy is cute :3 lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:39 pm
I really haven't been looking at games for the PS3. Maybe look at the online catalog and buy stuff from there? I hear they have Parasite Eve. I may pick up a PS3 when they're more reasonably priced just for that alone. 3nodding  

mysticneko

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:05 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Depends what you like smile I like Dead Space, Soul Calibur,Metal Gear Solid 4 and Devil May Cry 4. There's also Rock Band and Guitar Hero, and I know Assassin's Creed is popular.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 pm
LITTLE BIG PLANET~!!
And...
well.
*shrug*
I have a li'l bit of a violent streak when it comes to gaming, teehee~

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

AJCosplayManiac

Interesting Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 pm
Well I already have Rock Band, and I've heard about Little Big Planet but I'll look up the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm
I'm trying to get a ps3 for the blueray and junk but it costs a ton lol but can't wait til the price goes down!  

XD anastasia XD

AnimeMonkey

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 am
I also heard that Tales of Vesparia has come out for PS3 now and I heard it's good. I also know that Katamari Forever is coming out (or maybe it already has o.O ) and Katamari games are pretty awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 pm
I like Heavenly Sword, Final Fantasy XIII, Guitar Hero, and Batman Arkham Asylum; at least the one's you'd be allowed to play out of the ones I liked. ><  

Sarcastic Little Bitch

Rualeen

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 am
Tales of Vesparia is really good although I gor that one for teh Xbox360. Little big planet is fun but you really need to online with that one. I also got Assassins creed 2. Like this one but not the first. It's not exactly what you love but it's a pretty fun game.
I could say FFXIII but I was one of those who thought: 'Ooh pretty graphics, fun battlesystem but why is it so bloody boring!!!'
Resonance of Fate is a dark RPG and not standard at all but pretty good in it's unique way and you got to have Valkyrie Chronicle. I know it's a war theme but it's really good!!! Believe me its really one of the best games on teh PS3. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm
Try Folklore or Little Big Planet, and if you're into rpg turn base strategy games Valkyria Chronicles is pretty and fun.  

ms j-ren

Sarcastic Little Bitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:08 pm
It all depends on what kind of games you like. For me it was Heavy Rain, Soul Calibur 4, Guitar Hero, Heavenly Sword, Final Fantasy, Saw was really amazing. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 pm
Mirror's Edge, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Portal, all of which are rated T. You can get Portal with The Orange Box, which includes other games, pushing the rating up to M, or buy it on the PlayStation Network.  

Reels

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 pm
OhJayFMAManiac 47
So I just got a ps3, does anyone know of any good games? I already have Eternal Sonata but that's it. I'm not allowed to ply anything over T and I'm not big into the war and shooting games.
I LOVE that game. I want it so bad. I wish I had a PS3. I saw that game at Best Buy the other day, and I wanted to get it so bad.... I had to force myself to walk away. No use buying a PS3 game with no PS3 to play it on.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games