Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Capital Wasteland : A Fallout 3 Guild

Back to Guilds

Enjoy the official and best Fallout 3 Guild! 

Tags: Fallout, Wasteland, XBOX 360, Gaming, Role Playing 

Reply Welcome to the Capital Wasteland : A Fallout 3 Guild
Which Fallout 3 follower did you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which follower did you choose?
Jericho
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Fawkes
43%
 43%  [ 27 ]
Charon
30%
 30%  [ 19 ]
Star Paladin Cross
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Clover
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Sergeant RL-3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Butch DeLoria
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 62

AmazingPlatypus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 am
On my first character i had this strange obsession with decorating my home, i took Clover dressed her up in some sexy nighttime wear and put her in my room. I then took Dogmeat put him in the kitchen area and put a dogbowl with some human entrails in front oh him.

that's what i did with my followers... never used em in combat once.. was too scared they would die T-T  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:54 pm
mad am i the only person who thinks butch is badass butch is awsome with the right armor but does kinda suck he always uses his dumb pistol butch for win butch for win  

8maplemen

SnakeBun

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 am
I'm reading all of these comments and trying to figure out how Fawkes and Dogmeat can die because it's something I've never witnessed. I mean Dogmeat has been in the way of a mini nuke while snarling at a behemoth and lived through it. and Fawkes is just this massive tank, so i'm very puzzled.

i don't like how Dogmeat is always in my way and I can barely leave my room in Megaton where my bed is because he's always there.

I picked Charon due to low karma because he doesn't judge and I wanted someone who was radiation tolerate to help me activate the purifier because I didn't want to (the game said i was selfish sad )

Charon totally sucked before I gave him some Enclave Hellfire Armor because he, unlike Dogmeat, is not flame retardant. he died several times. good thing i save often. But i do hate how Charon has gotten in the way of my alien blaster and i accidentally killed him... whoops sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:15 pm
My first one was jericho till he got killed by a mirelurk kind i told him turn around then i got butch and he was killed while i was raiding a super mutant camp then i got cross she was kool till she was killed by a nuka lurk then i got charon and fawkes then when i was getting out of that friggin vault the enclave caught me then i got fawkes again and he kept stealing my kills so i got rid of him but i still havnt fount dogmeat and i dont think i can get a house at megaton cuz mr burkes killd him D,= so im alone right now ToT  

Psychedelic Cowpoke

Versatile Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

KingBreaker Michael

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 pm
Bleeding, the Scrap Yard is somewhere north-north-east of Megaton. And for my followers, I always had really high karma (on account of donating the scrap metal I found), so I took Star Paladin Cross (with a laser minigun) and Dogmeat with me. They didn't killsteal a lot, almost never got in my way, so I always had a lot of loot to sell off. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:18 pm
DarkWolfHacker
Bleeding, the Scrap Yard is somewhere north-north-east of Megaton. And for my followers, I always had really high karma (on account of donating the scrap metal I found), so I took Star Paladin Cross (with a laser minigun) and Dogmeat with me. They didn't killsteal a lot, almost never got in my way, so I always had a lot of loot to sell off. biggrin

It took me ages to get Dogmeat, the few dozen times I went he wasn't there. I was worried it was because I'd left it too late! gonk But he was there in the end, so everything was okay! biggrin

I dunno, it's strange. I kind of enjoyed being the 'lone' part of the 'lone wanderer' but I always chose Fawkes in the end. As he busted me out of dog-house!

Also, I did originally have Star Paladin Cross with me, but then the Enclave got me and I never saw her again... Is there any way of getting her back? confused  

Annie Anthrax

Dragster-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm
I like to go through the game solo cause your followers don't let you get a sneak attack critical unless your useing a scoped weapons. But if I had to choose, then Fawkes. That sucker can hold 5 suits of power armor on any given day.

I like Dogmeat more though because he can find the Firelance and all the ammo that fell with it for you when you get the random encounter. Also he is just loveable and doesn't look like those hideous Vicous dogs. DOG MEAT FOR THE WIN BABY!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
Holy Cupcakes has a cookie

Dogmeat was always my first choice, but until I got the puppies I was so afraid of killing him so most of the time I just left him at my house. I did have all the followers with me at one point but I killed them all doing the super mutant behemoth achievement.  

Mani Muffin

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200

ll Lone Wolf Il

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm
On my First Character I had Star Paladin Cross at first, Then after a glitch I got both Cross and Charon. After Charon died I stuck with Cross. Then I went to the Pitt and after another glitch, Then I couldnt join with her. I played with Dogmeat's Puppy, and then got Fawkes.

On my second character I got Clover and I started another one same karma and used Charon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:49 pm
Fawkes is my favorite because he has 3x as much health as anybody does,his gatling laser rocks,and he's immune to rads.
But I also like Dogmeat because he can find items for me.
I used to have Charon but I swapped him for Fawkes.  

SnowDude25

Beloved Genius

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

doug12a

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 am
starpalladin cross died when we raided evergreen mills (accedently released the behemoth and it killed her)
killed clover with a headshot by my blackhawk
i personally go with fawks because of his gatling laser  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:16 pm
The first I ever picked was Fawkes because I thought he was cool but now I'm on my 500th+ (roughly counting the unrecorded hours) hour of playing through the game and I usually just take Dogmeat because he is so cwute ^-^

And AmazingPlatypus don't get me started on my obsession for decorating my house XD that's what I do when I find a bunch of cool things biggrin

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psychedelic Cowpoke

Versatile Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm
I have dogmeat at my house and i have fawkes
i had charon but he did from some random posse of sentry bots at fort constainte iv had them all but i perfer charon cuz hes so badass and can equip different weapons and armor..unlike fawkes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:34 am
I walked the path of darkness alone, following in the footsteps of my father to right the wrongs of the wasteland. But yeah, I brought Fawkes along with me for a short while, but then I sent him home(or at least to the Museum of Natural History) and continued alone.  

Roaven

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ratuthedark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:17 pm
My first one was Jericho till he died when he ran off to fight some Enclave guys. They hit him with a ray gun right in the chest, he died in a flash of green. But I killed them all to avenge his death. took them all out with the Chinese officers sword from his house, he was a great man to have by my side. I had him right up to when I had to go to Vault 87. I had Dogmeat, but i mainly have him wait for me at my house in megaton. Then the last one I had and used for the rest on my one game was Fawkes  
Welcome to the Capital Wasteland : A Fallout 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff