Reply Let's Work Together, Gaia
Skittles Daily Chance Cart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanenna

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:49 pm
Why did they bring it back? Weren't there enough threads in the SF BAAAAWWWWWWWW about it? I say we all go to SF and make a thread about how much we hate it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:57 pm
Don't ask me why? I made a thread thanking them for compromising. Apparently they don't like compromising.  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:31 pm
Why am I still getting facepaint? crying

I'm just trashing them, ugh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:17 am
its gone  

Dr Strange Glove

4,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200

putative

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:47 am
I think it's gonna be a weekly thing. Skittles Thursday/Friday?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:56 pm
They give out all of these skittle items from the skittles sponser, but they do it the wrong way. I personally don't want to keep on getting my inventory plugged up with the daily facepaint that i have been getting. and yes it was a good idea the way they went with it but it wasn't the best course they could have taken. They could put out an epic skittles item for once instead of the random spree of crap that we have been recieving from them. I would prefer just mabey to have some kind of scarf or a nice set of cuffs or something like that not facepaint and a crapy beanie + the amazingly unlikable skittles belt. (rainbow was awesome)
I just wish they would put some decent items out for skittles. plz give me something good. lawl (knows it will never happen)  

ShinyRoboWeasel

Floppy Browser

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:33 am
Of course, since the Daily Chance cart on the Home page seems to always give out the Face Paint now, that means we essentially now have one less DC per day, thus effectively lowering our chances of actually getting something good out of the DC. (But then, given how low the chances of getting anything good were to begin with, that may not be saying much, but it's the principle of the thing...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:58 am
It's come to a point where I don't collect the Home page DC whenever I see a skittles cart.  

GraphiteHelix
Crew

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:19 am
luvableteekerz
It's come to a point where I don't collect the Home page DC whenever I see a skittles cart.

Even without the Skittles cart, you still get the Face Paint. *Sigh* (At least, I've gotten it every day for the past... three days? On my main and my mules, Skittles cart or not. That just can't be random chance...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:29 pm
O.T.L.
luvableteekerz

Even without the Skittles cart, you still get the Face Paint. *Sigh* (At least, I've gotten it every day for the past... three days? On my main and my mules, Skittles cart or not. That just can't be random chance...)

It's usually the homepage that gives the facepaint, as I've noticed.  

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:46 pm
It doesn't even look all that great. Why bother, we've got tons of other ads on here about skittles to begin with. Apparently, Gaia doesn't think it's enough, though. I wish it'd stop, it's just downright annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:53 pm
At the rate we're going Skittles is going to own Gaia shortly. :/  

Nanenna

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:32 am
Nanenna
At the rate we're going Skittles is going to own Gaia shortly. :/

Unfortunately, being owned by an actual established company would probably be an improvement over the current (mis)management on display here...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:38 pm
It's baaaack...

(Although it looks like the Home page may be giving out different stuff now; I got a pair of the Crazy Core Contacts (or whatever they were called) that were one of the prizes in the Easter game. Still completely worthless, of course, but it's at least different...)  

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:53 pm
Do the carts look like the normal carts or the skittles carts?
"Welcome to GaiaOnline. Brought to you by Mars Candy. Gaia Skittles; taste the Gaian Rainbow." ninja  
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff