Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Pi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm
Deadly C l i c h e

Laurent grinned, his pointed teeth showing elegantly. "Well, once you are ready, we shall go find a party and crash it." He carefully lifted the small girl in his arms. "I believe we are almost at your room." He whispered into her ear and moved a lock of brown hair out of Ava's eyes. His crimson eyes watched her with such intensity, that many a creature wouldn't have dared to meet it. He gallantly stepped to Ava's room and set her down. He grinned. "Do take your time. You are beautiful as it is, but you cannot let your peers down. And, we all want you looking your very best, lovely Lady Ava."

((FINALLY!!!!!))

Ava blushed, turning into her room, she quietly locked the door as she grinned. Her bubbly mood exploded in silence and she skipped to her immense closet. She flung her hands, expertly searching what appeared to be a "mess". Snatching various lacy pieces, attached to scraps of silk, she turned back towards the full-length mirror. Her clothes dropped to the floor, as her mind wandered. Hmm, I can't wait to grab some food, I don't want to munch on Laurent! She paused, fitting the form-hugging black, vinyl, corset-minidress over her upper body, and let the lace-sleeves grasp her arms. I can't believe he's waiting for me outside, so chivalrous! She sighed in contentment, and tugged lace stockings across the length of her slim leg, then turned to the side to adjust the garters, hooking them to the corset's lower trim. As a final adjustent, she tied a black ribbon into a bow under her chin, affixing an elegant, tiny black top hat (bedecked with fluffs of lace and rose buds) atop her curls. Checking in the mirror that her small bat-like wings were not maimed by the low-backed corset attire, she flicked a finger towards the door so her magic could unlatch it to swing the door wide. "Laurent," she called, "You can come in now, elegant gentleman that you are." Ava perched herself on her boudoir stool, and waited for him to enter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:34 am
User Image
Withering stared into his eyes. "Shou, what gold eyes you have..." But he blinked and the moment ws over. "Your demonic side? I will help you, but my soul is bound to this castle as my former master did not mention that I could leave. Maybe we'll find a spell to let me out and we can leave this dreadful place together!" Joy crept over her features.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 am
Pi Ish Delicious

((FINALLY!!!!!))

Ava blushed, turning into her room, she quietly locked the door as she grinned. Her bubbly mood exploded in silence and she skipped to her immense closet. She flung her hands, expertly searching what appeared to be a "mess". Snatching various lacy pieces, attached to scraps of silk, she turned back towards the full-length mirror. Her clothes dropped to the floor, as her mind wandered. Hmm, I can't wait to grab some food, I don't want to munch on Laurent! She paused, fitting the form-hugging black, vinyl, corset-minidress over her upper body, and let the lace-sleeves grasp her arms. I can't believe he's waiting for me outside, so chivalrous! She sighed in contentment, and tugged lace stockings across the length of her slim leg, then turned to the side to adjust the garters, hooking them to the corset's lower trim. As a final adjustent, she tied a black ribbon into a bow under her chin, affixing an elegant, tiny black top hat (bedecked with fluffs of lace and rose buds) atop her curls. Checking in the mirror that her small bat-like wings were not maimed by the low-backed corset attire, she flicked a finger towards the door so her magic could unlatch it to swing the door wide. "Laurent," she called, "You can come in now, elegant gentleman that you are." Ava perched herself on her boudoir stool, and waited for him to enter.

Laurent had rushed to his own room and had returned within a second. He was now clothed in a velvet suit and he had abandoned his sun glasses. His hair was neatly messed up and there was a smirk on his lips. As the call came for him to step inside, he did so. He saw Ava and his breath was gone like someone had punched him. He stared and a large grin spread on his face. "I must say, you have out done yourself." He stepped closer to her and bowed. "Take my hand, and I shall take you to the party, princess." He said clearly and with a smirk on his pretty face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:38 am
Deadly C l i c h e

Laurent had rushed to his own room and had returned within a second. He was now clothed in a velvet suit and he had abandoned his sun glasses. His hair was neatly messed up and there was a smirk on his lips. As the call came for him to step inside, he did so. He saw Ava and his breath was gone like someone had punched him. He stared and a large grin spread on his face. "I must say, you have out done yourself." He stepped closer to her and bowed. "Take my hand, and I shall take you to the party, princess." He said clearly and with a smirk on his pretty face.

((Umm..right now I'm listening to D.A.N.C.E by Justice, and for some reason I think that song fits this "party mood" the characters are getting into... ^^))

Ava smiled, pleased by Laurent's reaction, and let him take her hand. "As long as there's food, I don't care where we go!" she joked, although the sentiment was real. "Actually..Well, this sounds odd, but since you're not human I thought I could ask you..Do you mind if I drain you a bit?" she blushed, recoiling back. "Just..I haven't eaten yet, and I don't want to pass out!" "Its okay if you refuse.." She murmured.  

Doctor Pi

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image"Well, since your former master has... left you, the spell that bounds you might have weakened." He suggested, then smiled at her. "Anyways, after sealing my demonic blood, I should be able to focus more and put more force to breaking the seal that traps you to this castle."

Imediately he took out his leatherbound book. The book had a demonic aura, but it looked the same as it has always looked. Damn. I thought that I'd be able to cover everything up. The book reeks of evil.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:33 am
Pi Ish Delicious

((Umm..right now I'm listening to D.A.N.C.E by Justice, and for some reason I think that song fits this "party mood" the characters are getting into... ^^))

Ava smiled, pleased by Laurent's reaction, and let him take her hand. "As long as there's food, I don't care where we go!" she joked, although the sentiment was real. "Actually..Well, this sounds odd, but since you're not human I thought I could ask you..Do you mind if I drain you a bit?" she blushed, recoiling back. "Just..I haven't eaten yet, and I don't want to pass out!" "Its okay if you refuse.." She murmured.

Laurent chuckled as they began to walk into the stone corridor. As the question came he was caught unaware. He stopped and then pondered if he heard right. He felt his heart tug at a yes, and his bewitched mind agreed. He felt a blush spread on his cheeks and turned away. "If..." He couldn't finish the sentence. It was too awkward for the vampire. All too awkward. "If it benefits your health... I... mean... I usually... never mind." He nodded ever so slightly, but could feel part of his mind shunning him.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:36 am
User Image
Withering smiled at him and nodded. She looked at the book and her head began to ache. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to calm herself down. Stop being stupid. She kept repeating over and over in her head. She tried to smile but it can out as a pained grimace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image"A-are you okay?" He asked. "I'm guessing it's gotten stronger, the aura, since it wasn't this strong before." I can't let this opportunity slip by me again! "Please, Shinobu." Shou pleaded. "It's for both our sakes." He quickly kissed her. "You want to be with me, don't you?"  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image
Withering nodded. "Of course I do. I love you more than my life. But, I'm Withering or Petals now. Shinobu died." She hugged him softly and then let go. "Let's get going. I can't wait to leave this awful place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 pm
Alice stopped, feeling something, as she looked around. It didn't feel right, and she began to follow the source. It was a terrible feeling, and whatever it was, it seemed to get stronger. It made her curious.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:42 pm
User ImageShou opened the book, which the aura of evil grew, and flipped through the pages, until he found the spell. It was titled 'Sealing of One's ... Blood.' A word was erased from the title. "Cast the spell." He said, a bit roughly. "It'll free me, at last."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 pm
Alice walked up to the door, and if the aura was fire, it would probably melt her painfully. She was worried cause it was Shou's, as she opened it "What's going on?..." she mumbled, peeking in, seeing the two in the bed. She looked directly at Shou and Shinobu, which she knew she had to give her another name now, but wasn't thinking of that in the moment. She didn't have a concerned look, it was more of a forceful look, as her eyes beamed brighter with her darker clothes.  

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:53 pm
User Image
Withering squinted and held her head. She took the book and was scared of his tone. She opened her mouth to utter the words, when Alice came in. She shook her head and continued.
"Curse begun in blood, undone in blood
Free the soul, lock up the soul
Bounds shall be lifted, new ones shall be set
Set in time, and eternally ever-lasting
May you be free, may you be bound."
She paused to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image

Imediately, Shou began to transform. Not only was he, himself, tranforming, but his book was changing too. The aura grew, and filled the room. Shou's skin glowed, as black marks faded into his body.

When the process ended, he stood, a bit shocked of his true form. "Finally." He mumbled. He looked up at Shinobu, with a grin. "I have to trully thank you for setting me free. But I must explain. The Shou you knew, just yesterday, has been sealed permanently inside of me. His blood will never rise again, and his seal is set for life." He grinned even more demonic-like. "So, to reward you..." He disappeared, then reappeared behind her. "... I'll kill you quickly."

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:36 pm
Alice pulle dout her two cutlass, and ran in quickly, as her lips began to move quickly. She jumped fourth, and fired a simple energy at him to make him keep his distance, which is still painful. "Stop!" she yelled towards him angrily, as her eyes began to turn orange. The Shou she knew, and used to like, is gone and she wouldn't believe that crap. She knew if you could reverse most things, and it she knew it was possible "Shinobu, you should of watched his eyes...the demon part of Shou is out now.." she hissed, and dashed up to Withering Petals, using her sword to strike Shou further away , with a feirce determination in her eyes.

((Nvm :3...ehh...but I will be gone for bit on thursday cause ima be doing some state hoping))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff