Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
The one thing you hate about your gaming system... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 pm
me and my 360 dont get along very well...it hates Fable 2 so if i try to play it sometimes it will just freeze after like 5 min... stupid arcade that we had to get because our first 360 died  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 am
My XBox tray doesn't always open right, which sucked when I had a rental stuck in there.

And my family has killed a minimum of 3 PSOnes, an XBox and and XBox360 due mainly to the fact that we used them as DVD players for a while and burned them all out cause we watched so much stuff.

And that my original NES barely functions, so I can't finish replaying Super Mario Bros or Dragon Warrior.

Or that I bought my DS right before the newer model came out with WiFi built in.  

NiennaSayyadina

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

Anime Strawberry Cake

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:58 pm
i hate the fact that my gameboy color keeps flashing on and off at the most important perts of the game! DX  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 pm
I've gotten so much use out of my N64 that the joystick on one of the controllers is starting to break.

Oversized plug + lack of sockets = Very little use of the SNES
Difficulty finding games + Constantly buying more GBA/DS games = Little use of the Color

My DS Lite and the Wii make my Advance and Gamecube all but useless.

The Wii is my brother's, and I don't want to buy many games for it (since I'll move out soon for college), so we're stuck with whatever he buys. The 360 is also my brother's, and he's not old enough to buy M-rated games, so that doesn't get used at all at this point.

My DS Lite needs a screen protector, but otherwise it hasn't given me much trouble. My PS2's been pretty good as well, although I haven't even had it a year yet.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:28 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

I hate that my PS2 is broken crying And I hate that I have to order an adapter for the PS3 so I can play DDR.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces