Submit

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:56 pm
With a sigh she would nod, reaching into the bag with one hand to pull out the watch. Its a simple request and gesture really, but one that seems to hold a lot of meaning to her. For perhaps the first time in a while someone is asking to hide her appearance because they are concerned for her well being. A smile slowly stretches across her face as she moves forward, giving his cheek a kiss and the floating up to wait outside the cockpit for him to join her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:28 am
He joins her, for him this was a round trip for her this was a one way trip for at least a considerable amount of time. Walking inside the cockpit he was setting everything for balstoff*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:40 am
Charis would watch him as he gets things ready, moving out of the way if she hovers too close. But for the most part she just watches him. Already picking up little tidbits of information. Out of the blue her eyes widen as she smiles, "Adelaide."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:01 am
He soon pushed the buttons to open the railway directing to space . Is curved and ended upwards, but as he was turning the switches he was confused by her words "Adelaide? whats that?"  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:05 am
She nods and turns to look at him, the one eye he just, very recently, replaced blinks for a few seconds and Charis nods. Around them the various instruments and displays cast light on their bodies, which is one of the reasons that her hair is currently looking a curious shade of purple instead of its normal blue. "I gave it.. her, I gave her a name. Its Adelaide."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 am
Curious that his eye became sentient? It was something that he had not expected it not in the most remote of ideas. "Well i never intended for it to show an AI but if you manage that im proud of it. Well lets continue ladies *he turns and finished preparing the ship. "T minus 30 for launching"  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:42 am
The next time that Seisuke would go to check his mail there is a letter waiting for him. Smuggled in along with any other packages or letters he is expecting is one from Charis. Its not their usual mode of communication so it would probably catch his attention. For as long as they have known each other he has never seen her write, so this is a chance for her to display her talents. Surprisingly she writes very elegantly, but there is a slight 'accent' probably something that was picked up while she was learning. Once he has opened the letter he'll be able to read what she has sent him:

Seisuke Akri --
I don't know where to begin to tell you all the things that have happened. School is so different, its not like anything I remember. Back home we were mentored, no more than two or three maids/tritons to one teacher. Here there are more than twenty students in one class room! And the building is so big and clean, yet I haven't seen anyone cleaning. Part of the requirements to stay in the dorms is to keep our spaces clean. So far I haven't been punished for having a mess or for harming any of the school's furniture, something that I'm told is a rarely seen thing among the first year students.

I still haven't made any friends. Most of the people here scare me. The girls are all loud and already have their own groups. Most of the boys who look like they're my age are also loud and well... scary. One of them tried to kiss me, but I ran away before he could. A few days later I heard him talking in the hall with his friends about how he did more than that. Adelaide said I shouldn't worry, it was just his ego trying to make him feel better. But it still hurt. After that no one would come near me.... no one I wasn't afraid of. The teachers are nice. But sometimes Adelaide will find mistakes in their teachings. It turns out that I shouldn't correct them in class, I just end up getting glared at.

My days follow a routine now. And its easy for me to stay on track. If I'm not in class, studying or in the library, then I am in my room, practicing my sewing. A few students have started to come forward to ask me to mend their ripped or torn uniforms. In return they've helped keep the rumors about my 'weirdness' down to a subtle nuisance. I have kept my promise, I wear the watch all the time, though I had to replace the band. The only time I ever take it off is when I'm sleeping or taking a bath. How do you learn to walk? My first few days I kept tripping over everything, even myself. I'll be glad when I can go home and be able to just swim everywhere again. The sky and air is nice but I miss the water.

All in all my first year has been uneventful. I passed in the top five of my year. Adelaide kept saying that it was all because of her help. Most of the students are returning to their families or finding apartments where they can all room together. I think I got lucky. One of my teachers offered to let me spend the holiday's and vacations with her. In return I basically do what I was doing with you. I cook her food, clean her house and look after things while she is away. I hope this is alright, it saves you a long trip to come and get me. Next year they are saying that they will finally let us work with models and some smaller parts, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll write to you as soon as I have time, or something happens.
Charis.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:22 am
After taking the letter, he would only arch a brow upon recieving it that way. Nonetheless he took his time reading, trying not to miss anything about it and making sure he would absorb her words. Only after he read it all would sigh upon her struggles. He took a moment to think and decided to write her a letter but since less time has passed in the house that would make him think what would he write about.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 am
The day would start out just like any other for Seisuke, the weather is just fine. Birds are chirping away in that, predictable yet highly irritating way of theirs. Only one thing is slightly different. There is a message for him, the little alarm going off every few seconds to remind him. Its from Charis, no surprise but its not the weekend. Once he gave the command for the message to start his screen would black out to be replaced with the picture of Charis, sitting at her desk in her dorm. Her hair is shorter now, not even reaching past her chin, yet she looks happy a small smile on her face. Adelaide has been covered by a small white eyepatch, some how Charis has found a way to decorate it with tiny seed pearls.

"Hi Akri. Its me, again. Just sending you word as I've always tried to do. This year has been busy. Getting used to all the different kinds of mech took me awhile but after testing its been discovered that I excel with the Gundam and Zoid classes. Although my studies now revolve around those kinds, I'm still learning the basics for the others as well.

I think you'll be proud of me. I was able to meet someone who doesn't scare me or make me feel nervous. She is rather... umm energetic. Her name is Ami. She doesn't know about Adelaide or what I am but we're still just getting to know each other. I help her with studying and she helps keep the people away who scare me. Shes the one who suggested I cut my hair... I hope you like it. I need to go, the last day is tomorrow and I still need to pack for my summer with sensei."
Here there is a long pause as it looks like she is thinking, fingering the necklace that he gave her last year. "I miss you." Is the final thing she says before cutting off the transmition.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:33 am
Even though she didn't get a return message with the last one she sent, it shouldn't surprise Seisuke, that Charis kept sending them to him. Once he opens this one, his computer screen blanks out, to be replaced of an image of Charis. Her shoulders covered by a rather plain, but comfortable white nightgown. She smiles and 'waves' to him, the room dark behind her. "Hello again Akri, its me Charis. I'm sorry that I haven't been nearly as constant in my letters to you. It seems that this is my busiest year yet. Thanks to Adelaide, I'm one of the top graduates again. Which... she again says is all her doing. No one knows about her and I've been able to keep my... myself a secret too. Every now and then people will hear me composing my letters to you. Ami has started to tease me, saying that I have some kind of boyfriend...", here she pauses blushing deeply and glancing away from the computer. "I've told her that isn't true, but she still does."

Recovering from her moment of embarrassment she looks up again, "Oh! Ami thought I should send you a picture, its attached, I hope you like it. The school was doing something new, giving special occasions a try. Ami found this nice wig for me to borrow, so I could have longer hair again. There is another one, its a pic of Ami and I both sitting by the pool. Its actually rather odd Akri, I finally have some friends and there is talk about me going up a year. The teachers are all highly impressed and think that I should advance a year. Which would mean that next year would be my last one here at school and I could come home sooner, but the classes would be more difficult. Well Akri, I need to go, its late and the ceremony is tomorrow." Here the screen returns to normal but the two pictures are attached and an option to open them remains.

Picture One
Picture Two

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:01 am
One day he finds two letters on his pc and reads them. He would chuckle and then smiled being proud of that mermaid for sticking to her wish like glue. He would smile and give her a pic of his gift to her or rather still surprise her more. Easily he now makes another letter for her  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff