Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greek Mythology Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for lovers of Greek Mythology in all its rich variety. 

Tags: Greek, Greece, Classical, Mythology, Myth 

Reply Greek Mythology Guild
Whose child are they? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blayd iskander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:18 am
i saw luna's "the guild is dead" thread and decided to start this thread. throughout history there have been many great heroes, and many great conquerors, there have been many great people in general. think of one, which greek god do you think would be most likely to have been the parent of this great person?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 am
to start: Alexander the great, son of phillip II of macedonia, let's pretend that we don't know his parentage. he was famous for his companion cavalry, which makes me think poseidon perhaps, but he was really a great military tactician, which makes me think Ares. he even went into battle at times. it is a tough decision. if Athene wasn't a maiden i would say that she was his mother, as he was intelligent and even a decent diplomat, but that's out of the question. i guess, i reluctantly say Ares.  

Blayd iskander

DeleteThisInactiveAccount

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:36 pm
Rick Riordan, human son of Chiron lol

he'd probably be a son of Zeus everyone's a descendent of Zeus because Zeus did everything in NY (NY because accoring to PJO, thats where Mount Olympus is) with a v****a  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm
Let's see...
I've gone crazy over Kingdom Hearts...so I'll use a character...
Sora: Crazy, stupid (in my opinion), happy-go-lucky, not good at singing, has a giant house key as a weapon, is friends with Disney and Final Fantasy characters, various magical powers...Zeus.  

Kenamarin_Shukai

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:45 pm
Cool idea!

Queen Elizabeth I - I would say Athena
Joan of Arc - Artemis (if Artemis wasn't a virgin goddess ^_^)
Henry VIII - Dionysus

I'll think of more at work.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:57 pm
Now here's a really simple one...
Perseus "Percy" Jackson Ugliano Blofis (that's kind of his full name...read the books CAREFULLY)
Let's see...he can control the ocean, talk to fish and horses, he doesn't drown when completely underwater, actually it's the other way around, he can walk in water easiliy...oh! And in The Lightning Thief, it said he was a son of Poseidon...hmm...I still can't tell who his father is...  

Kenamarin_Shukai

Cerberus Frost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:21 pm
hitler would be the son of hades  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:12 pm
Oscar Wilde is totally a son of Dionysus! It makes so much sense, it hurts.
Marilyn Monroe, probably Aphrodite, though I could see Apollo too.

Wow, real people are hard. Maybe I should try doing random movie characters instead ^_^  

Katastrophic_Kate

Blayd iskander

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:29 am
Cerberus Frost
hitler i think would be a son of eris, not hades, hades was not evil, he was just cold, and people thought he was evil because he was king of the underworld and lord of the dead  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:38 am
Blayd iskander
Cerberus Frost
hitler i think would be a son of eris, not hades, hades was not evil, he was just cold, and people thought he was evil because he was king of the underworld and lord of the dead

I agree.
That's why I hate Disney's Hercules. Hades isn't evil, he's just misunderstood.  

Kenamarin_Shukai

White Queen Amata

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:31 pm
Exactly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:39 pm
MICHEAL JACKSON WOULD BE SON OF APOLLO (apollo slept with men and weamon kinda kreepy right im not sure what he did with little kids thoe??? and ps i reed every greek mythology story that has been written illiad odessey hercuels all of them if u have any ideas of a greek mythology story i may not have reed pm me)  

Big Bad Wulff

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Kallistea_Rose

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:35 am
Let's see, hmm... I think that Michael Phelps is a son of Poseidon. (obvious...)  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 pm
micheal jackson would be son of apollo not posiden apollo and micheal jackson both mallest ppl check it  

Big Bad Wulff

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Kallistea_Rose

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:03 pm
bountyhunterman
micheal jackson would be son of apollo not posiden apollo and micheal jackson both mallest ppl check it

I said Michael PHELPS, the US olympic swimmer who won all the medals, would be the son of Poseidon. And Apollo's not the only god who molests people, pretty much every other god does that too.  
Greek Mythology Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff