Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:40 pm
foedace
Kangit

I haven't actually seen the pop-up ads for while. It might have been possible to Adblock them, but since I was taking screenshots of them (for future reference), I didn't block them. There also isn't a setting directly on Gaia where you can turn them off, so they basically just forced them on everybody. Kind of like the site centering.

The adblock thing is working for me though since I have not encountered those pop ups, I think. Or just as you say, it's coz they do not have pop-up ads at the moment. sweatdrop

I don't even remember when the last pop-up ad was, but it feels like it was at least a couple of months now. I even had Adblock enabled at the time, and it still didn't block them. To block them, I assume you would need to find the code. I'm actually working on making a list of Adblock codes to use around Gaia, but since I haven't seen the pop-ups in a while, I didn't find the code for them yet. I'm currently trying to figure out if there's a way to completely block those pre-roll ads in Flash Spaces. Even though the video doesn't show up anymore, I still have to wait a minute or two for it to load, so it's just wasting my time. cat_stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:14 am
foedace

Found a La Mort Rouge for 1,300,000g, so I just bought it. It might get cheaper, but I don't know. You still looking for one? cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 am
Kangit
foedace

Found a La Mort Rouge for 1,300,000g, so I just bought it. It might get cheaper, but I don't know. You still looking for one? cat_razz

OMG.. I should have read your post 1st before going to the market place.. I got it for 1.3m as well.. I jumped right at it once I saw it.. waaaah.. emotion_facepalm I hate myself right now.. I'll go buy that from you as soon as I got the other 2 off my list.. I promise.. I'm so sorry.. I really do appreciate your help.. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:52 am
foedace
Kangit
foedace

OMG.. I should have read your post 1st before going to the market place.. I got it for 1.3m as well.. I jumped right at it once I saw it.. waaaah.. emotion_facepalm I hate myself right now.. I'll go buy that from you as soon as I got the other 2 off my list.. I promise.. I'm so sorry.. I really do appreciate your help.. crying

cat_rofl I figured you would have missed it, so I wanted to get it while it was on sale. But no, you don't need to buy it. Since it was cheaper than usual anyway, I could always resell it for a profit (couple hundred thousand or so), so I thought, "Why not?" cat_razz I tend to vend a lot, so I buy random-ish things to resell anyway.  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:00 am
Kangit
foedace
Kangit
foedace

cat_rofl I figured you would have missed it, so I wanted to get it while it was on sale. But no, you don't need to buy it. Since it was cheaper than usual anyway, I could always resell it for a profit (couple hundred thousand or so), so I thought, "Why not?" cat_razz I tend to vend a lot, so I buy random-ish things to resell anyway.

You are so nice. crying Of all the times for me to see this.. waaah.. I am really sorry.. I wasted your effort.. I know.. I'll go update the list for the I am Items per price instead. Uhm.. Since its a part of my quest as well so I will go and update the list. whee I'll go base them with the Ave Buy Price. whee Then I'll try to update the rest.. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:05 am
foedace
Kangit
foedace
Kangit
foedace

You are so nice. crying Of all the times for me to see this.. waaah.. I am really sorry.. I wasted your effort.. I know.. I'll go update the list for the I am Items per price instead. Uhm.. Since its a part of my quest as well so I will go and update the list. whee I'll go base them with the Ave Buy Price. whee Then I'll try to update the rest.. emotion_yatta

But it wasn't wasted effort, as I'll probably be making a profit of about 400,000g from reselling it, which is more than I would have gotten by trading it with you. cat_wink If I wasn't watching it all the time, I probably wouldn't know that 1,300,000g could be considered a "sale." cat_razz Anyway, It's already re-listed and it's getting late, so good night. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm
Kangit

Alright then, if you say so.. Thanks again for your help.. Hope you have a nice sleep.. Good night.. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:42 pm
foedace
Kangit

Alright then, if you say so.. Thanks again for your help.. Hope you have a nice sleep.. Good night.. emotion_yatta

Hey look, it sold already. cat_cool Made of profit of 415,000g. cat_xp  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm
Kangit
foedace
Kangit

Woah.. Really? I'm glad you made profit from it.. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:59 pm
foedace
Kangit
foedace
Kangit

Yeah, vending can be fun sometimes. cat_xp  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:16 pm
Kangit
foedace
Kangit
foedace
Kangit

Yeah, vending can be fun sometimes. cat_xp

I'll go and try that sometime too.. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:00 pm
Hello. Im new to the guild and to gaia  

Kitsune Lady Inari

Feral Gatekeeper

10,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hive Mind 200

folksnem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:53 pm
Hi hi im new to the guiod i was wondering should i put on the items now cuzz i got inaris icewerewolf and but but yeah  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:07 am
16th Amendment
Hi hi im new to the guiod i was wondering should i put on the items now cuzz i got inaris icewerewolf and but but yeah

Welcome to the guild. cat_3nodding You can wear whatever you want. It's mainly an information and interest-based guild, not roleplay, so there aren't any requirements to actually wear the Were-Items.  

Kangit
Captain

DeiPurple

Dear Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello
I am new to the guild. I heard about it from Jellykans. I am a member of the Heartfire clan. I am not always an animal but I like to be one sometimes. I dress up as an animal using items and by using 'I am's.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces