foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:10 am
Kangit
foedace
Kangit
foedace
Kangit

It's only the least I can do or all your help. And Belated Happy Birthday. I just visited your profile today. So sorry I missed it. I promise I'll make it up to you. I 'll save up for the next one. mrgreen

Missed it? From the sounds of it, you weren't even on Gaia during my last birthday. My birthday was back in August. cat_eek Even if you were on Gaia, I don't think you knew me at that point. cat_xp

Besides, if I recall, almost no one (if anyone) ever sends me anything for my birthday anyway, so I don't really expect anything. cat_ninja I tend to prefer stuff for my "real life birthday" anyway.

I think I may have mistaken your birthday to your last log in date and panicked and quoted you. Since its mostly the only dates that are in the profiles that I have visited so far. I so s***** . So sorry... crying crying crying

cat_xp No, that's fine. Maybe people don't see my birthday because it's hidden within all of those numbers? cat_question

l most of your friends are like me, I think that might be the case. lol.. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:58 pm
foedace
Kangit
foedace
Kangit
foedace
Kangit

It's only the least I can do or all your help. And Belated Happy Birthday. I just visited your profile today. So sorry I missed it. I promise I'll make it up to you. I 'll save up for the next one. mrgreen

Missed it? From the sounds of it, you weren't even on Gaia during my last birthday. My birthday was back in August. cat_eek Even if you were on Gaia, I don't think you knew me at that point. cat_xp

Besides, if I recall, almost no one (if anyone) ever sends me anything for my birthday anyway, so I don't really expect anything. cat_ninja I tend to prefer stuff for my "real life birthday" anyway.

I think I may have mistaken your birthday to your last log in date and panicked and quoted you. Since its mostly the only dates that are in the profiles that I have visited so far. I so s***** . So sorry... crying crying crying

cat_xp No, that's fine. Maybe people don't see my birthday because it's hidden within all of those numbers? cat_question

l most of your friends are like me, I think that might be the case. lol.. rofl

Well, if I don't talk to them, it's not like they would remember to check. I almost never talk to anybody unless they talk to me first. Even if they're on my Friend List, they might not count as actual friends.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:06 am
Kangit

I often remember my friends birthday when I see some notifications at My Gaia, under my Friends Stuff. Well, if maybe they were not on most of the time they might miss that too. sweatdrop

By the way I figured I should make my own quest thread as well since I see them a lot. Plus, I get to fit more stuff in my sig that way. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:15 am
foedace
Kangit

I often remember my friends birthday when I see some notifications at My Gaia, under my Friends Stuff. Well, if maybe they were not on most of the time they might miss that too. sweatdrop

By the way I figured I should make my own quest thread as well since I see them a lot. Plus, I get to fit more stuff in my sig that way. whee

I don't usually even remember to check those notifications down at the bottom, and I log in every day.

Wow, everyone makes fancy quest threads. cat_eek Mine didn't have all of those banners. Of course, mine didn't work, but still... cat_ninja  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:22 am
Kangit

I tried to make it somewhat attractive though since I do not know how to put in it. I'm not good at writing stuff. And it's still a working progress. My banners don't even show up instantly. You even have to click them to see them. It kinda defeats the purpose. sweatdrop Oh well, I still hope this helps. The bumping helps me earn some gold anyways. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 am
foedace
Kangit

I tried to make it somewhat attractive though since I do not know how to put in it. I'm not good at writing stuff. And it's still a working progress. My banners don't even show up instantly. You even have to click them to see them. It kinda defeats the purpose. sweatdrop Oh well, I still hope this helps. The bumping helps me earn some gold anyways. mrgreen

I didn't have to click the banners. cat_eek I often see images elsewhere that don't show up for me though. I wonder why they're so inconsistent? cat_question  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:58 am
Kangit

What? It showed up instantly when you visited my thread. rofl I thought it goes for all, guess not. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 am
foedace
Kangit

What? It showed up instantly when you visited my thread. rofl I thought it goes for all, guess not. sweatdrop

Very confusing. cat_confused I don't know what it's doing then.  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:42 am
Kangit

They sure are. Well, I just hope that they show up most of the time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:44 am
foedace
Kangit

Yep. I wonder what's causing it anyway? cat_confused  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:12 am
Kangit
foedace
Kangit

Dunno but Gaia should have it fixed some how. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:16 am
foedace
Kangit
foedace
Kangit

Dunno but Gaia should have it fixed some how. rofl

There's a lot of things to fix. But given how inconsistent the images are, they may not even be aware of the problem. Their images seem to work, though, and that's probably good enough for them. Although... I remember seeing their pop-up ads where some of them (possibly most) didn't have a visible image either. cat_question  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:17 am
Kangit

There's a lot of things to fix. But given how inconsistent the images are, they may not even be aware of the problem. Their images seem to work, though, and that's probably good enough for them. Although... I remember seeing their pop-up ads where some of them (possibly most) didn't have a visible image either. cat_question

Maybe that maybe the case.. But it will be nice if they work well all the time.. Haven't encountered any pop-up ads. I think its blocked somewhere in my settings or something. But thanks for the info. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:40 pm
foedace
Kangit

Maybe that maybe the case.. But it will be nice if they work well all the time.. Haven't encountered any pop-up ads. I think its blocked somewhere in my settings or something. But thanks for the info. mrgreen

I haven't actually seen the pop-up ads for while. It might have been possible to Adblock them, but since I was taking screenshots of them (for future reference), I didn't block them. There also isn't a setting directly on Gaia where you can turn them off, so they basically just forced them on everybody. Kind of like the site centering.  

Kangit
Captain

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:26 pm
Kangit

I haven't actually seen the pop-up ads for while. It might have been possible to Adblock them, but since I was taking screenshots of them (for future reference), I didn't block them. There also isn't a setting directly on Gaia where you can turn them off, so they basically just forced them on everybody. Kind of like the site centering.

The adblock thing is working for me though since I have not encountered those pop ups, I think. Or just as you say, it's coz they do not have pop-up ads at the moment. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff