Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~Enchanted Sanctuary~ (Must Have Approval) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anita_Paper

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:13 pm
"She's some book author. She won an award a while back. At the time she was the youngest to do it. We were hired to protect her on a book tour and that got her writing again. She had stopped after Yomiko disappeared. Still, we were all together for a while but...."
Anita trailed off sadly, looking down at the food she had taken to just pushing around with her fork.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:38 pm
"I'm sorry." She ran her fingers over the girls head, more of a tossle then a pet. "So do you guys want to look around today?" She had hoped changing the subject would lighten the mood.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anita_Paper

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:32 pm
Anita looked up at Angel and smiled some.
"Yeah, sure. Never been here before so a tour makes sense!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:58 pm
"A tour works for me." Senstren said, rising to his feet. He was pleased with how easy it was to get to his feet, he had been expecting a lot more pain and effort. He was also a bit glad to be moving away from Anita's unfortunate past.  

Senstren

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:43 pm
"Let me know when you've taken care of whatever...personal business you need to ...take care of then pack you a lunch. A hike will do us all good." Angel set off to get things together for thier hike into the deep wood.

(Sorry guys, was sick)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Anita looked around and then to Senstren. She looked back to where Angel was to find her gone before Anita could aske any questions.
"I don't have anything here to get ready and I don't know the way home...."
She shrugged and then smiled.
"Well I guess I'm ready then!"  

Anita_Paper

Senstren

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:41 pm
"Alrighty then." Senstren followed Angel outside, quickly managing to locate a decent walking stick. Putting most of his weight on said stick, he caught up with Angel and followed closely behind. As he walked, he pondered what their tour would include.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:54 pm
"Are you coming Anita?" Angel called back from the path where she and the young man had been standing.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anita_Paper

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm
Anita grabbed some paper and fashioned a walking stick of her own from it.
"Yeah, I'm ready! Lead on Miss Leader person Angel!" xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:10 am
Standing next to Angel, Senstren let the walking stick support most of his weight as he waited for Angel to start on whichever path she would take them on.  

Senstren

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:49 pm
"When I was a young girl, I had a friend who lived in the forest who whispered the secrets of the wood to me. When the time passed and this wood folk passed into the next stage of life, all the gifts were passed onto me." Angel smiled at her two traveling mates. "I tell you this because I have decided to treat you." The sun broke through the trees landing on her silken tresses giving her the glow of a fairie. "Is there a creature you'd like to visit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:32 pm
Anita quirked an eyebrow looking at Angel. confused
"Creature? What you mean like the one from the Black Lagoon?"
Anita looked around at the surroundings. It was beautiful for sure but, it didn't seem to be magical at the moment.  

Anita_Paper

Senstren

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:35 pm
Unsure of what types of creatures Angel was refering to, Senstren decided to aim a bit high. "Are there any ancient ones in this forest?" The ancient ones were massive titans, made long ago of stone and earth, brought alive by who knows what. When left alone, they were perfectly harmless, and could even be used as a mode of transportation, though this would risk alarming the titan. When threatened, the ancient ones became lumbering behemoths, crushing anything in their path of escape. This forest seemed old enough to possibly house such a being.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:33 pm
The term anciet ones sparked a memory of the days when she and her sisters ran their detective agency and lived in the small apartment together. She remember Maggie going about having read a book about the ancient ones.
"Sounds cool to me!....As long as they don't step on us or anything.... " sweatdrop  

Anita_Paper

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 pm
A smile crawled across Angel's lips while she listened to the two chatter back and forth. When she was asked a question she answered with a nod. "And I thought you young lady." She laughed and poked Anita's arm, "would like to see a Unicorn." She smiled to the chap with her and confirmed his request. "I have something like that....but he lives in the ground...or is part of it.."  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff