Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm
In the deepest part of the woods that surround the Red Dragon Syndicate there's a creek that flows with water more pure then any on the planet. It's rumored that the icy waters hold great healing properties but, none have actually found the creek to prove it.
The shallow waters form a natural barrier as well a mystical one. Should any ever stumble across this place without the permission of the land's ruler they would be regected and forced away at the touch.
The creek surrounds a small home. Invisible amongst the trees, even from above. A rustic looking home, painted the color of wood. Many windows allow for light to fill the place no matter where the sun was in the sky. A large porch surrounds the house on three sides and a garden blooms just off the forth.
Within the house the furniture is simple, slightly worn and comfortable. There's a simple fireplace in the middle of the living room with the couch set to face the fire. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a loft area that over looks the living and dining rooms. It's currently being used as something of an office on the few occasions that the houses owner is there.

(c DeadPulse Productions  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm
Angel stepped across the barrier with ease as it should be. She stumbled upon this place after the she had lost her family. The kiss of a unicorn woke her and led her to the healing springs to revive her and the rest is history as the legends say. She effortlessly carried the sparring youth's over her shoulders. As aged as she everyone in the Syndicate seemed to be young. She smiled when she heard the happy yip of the wolves that set on her porch awaiting her return. "Hello there my beauties, we have company today." She glided up the steps and opened the door. Being alone she didn't need much so her furniture was sparse. She laid Anita on one end of the old battered yet comfortable couch and Senstren on the other. She wolves set outside the opened door asking silently to enter. "Come my friends, they are friends in need of rest." The light tapping on the hard wood floor announced their arrival. The owner of the cabin busied herself with making her wards as comfortable as she could with blankets, pillows and the warmth of a fire. She knew she could heal them but as a rule she always waited for permission because sometimes things backfire and she had found that out the hard way. She instead cleaned their wounds and bandaged them as best as she could without jostling them any more then she had to. She hummed to herself a tune that haunted her but one she couldn't let go of none the less. All finished with her caretaker responsibilities she settled down in the chair across from the couch and sipped tea. The female wolf Amalthea whimpered as she licked the young girls cheek then rested her head across the child's chest. This was the last that Angel saw before sleep took her.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Senstren

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 pm
Senstren shifted slightly, one eyelid lazily opening, the eyeball drifting around without seeming to settle on anything in particular. The eyelid closed, and a few seconds later, both opened, eyes focused and alert. Senstren's physical injuries had healed. Angel's attendance as well as various enchantments on his armor saw to that. Unfortunately, he was still drained from the use of the scythe...which was no longer with him. Eyes darting around, he realized that it must still be on the cliff. He would have to retrieve it before anyone else did. The draining effect would only be cured by time, and a lot of it. After making the analysis on his physical being, Senstren realized that he had no idea of where he was. He glanced around, but he was having difficulty moving, and could not see Angel or Anita. Trying to force his body to rise into a sitting position, Senstren only managed to roll off the couch and fall onto the floor with a strong thud sound. "Ow..." He muttered, with his forehead and nose pressed against the hard wood panels.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:07 pm
The wet tongue slid over her face and then the weight on her chest stirred Anita from her sleep. She looked around, confused and still trying to clear the cobwebs from her head. Confusion was clear on her face but, she found she wasn't worried. Maybe it was because she recognised the sleeping figure of Angel? Maybe it was that the home did not really look like a dangerous place. She patted the wolf's head and slowly sat up. It was then that she noticed a figure on the floor. She stifled a laugh and stood up walking over to Senstren and held out a hand, smiling brightly.
"Need help back up?" biggrin  

Anita_Paper

Senstren

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Senstren sighed, slowly moving his left arm into a position that he could prop himself up from. "Sure." He muttered, taking her hand with his right. He tried to pull on her as little as possible, but he was having difficulty lifting himself with his own strength. When he was finally on his feet, he gripped the couch to prevent himself from falling back down. "Thank you." He said, slightly annoyed that he couldn't have done it himself. "Do you have any idea where we are?" He asked, slowly turning to see Angel. He had never had any direct contact with the leader of RDS, except for maybe seeing her once or twice in in the main bar. As a result of this, he didn't really know what to expect from this meeting.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:30 pm
Angel stretched her arms above her head as she smiled. She had heard her houseguests upon awakening. After smoothing out her clothing she set up straight and greeted them. "It's good to see you both up and doing well, but are thier any injuries you'd like me to see to?"  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anita_Paper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:38 pm
Anita gave a smile and nod of welcome to Senstren as he balanced himself on the couch. She then looked at Angel and nodded agian smiled once more.
"I'm ok! I'm just really hungry and could go for some milk."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 pm
Angel smiled at the young female then walked into the kitchen. "Would you like it to be white, chocolate or strawberry Dear?" The inside of the cabin was rustic and one could wonder why a being like Angel would want to spend time here when she had such lavish quarters back at the main building.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Senstren

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:45 pm
"I'm fine, thank you though." Senstren said, lowering himself slowly to a sitting position. He was strangely not hungry, which was probably a bad sign, but that was not his primary problem at the moment. Looking around at the interior of the structure, and taking a glance out a window, Senstren turned to Angel. "What exactly is this place. I don't think I've been in this part of RDS before." Granted, there were many parts of RDS that he had not been in, and there were many forests in RDS, but it would be nice to know roughly where he was in regards to the main building.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:57 pm
"One of each?"
She responded to the question about the milk.
"Yeah, I don't think I've been here before either. It reminds me of this place we hid out for a bit back when I first met Yomiko. I like it here. " smile  

Anita_Paper

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:24 pm
Angel tossed her crimson hair back as she laughed at the girls answer. "One of each coming up." While she mixed up the milky treats she told her guests of the magic in the forest around them. "This is my sanctuary and the wood and it's animals are protected here. Your here because I brought you through the barrier. " She put the drinks down infront of Anita. "I'm glad you like it here." Looking over to Senstren she smiled. "Was that a grumbling tummy I heard?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 pm
Senstren glanced at Angel, realizing that his mind had been wandering a bit, and if his stomach had made noise, he hadn't noticed it. He didn't feel hungry, but he didn't want to turn down Angel's hospitality. "Not sure, but if you have anything with gratuitous amounts of salt in it, that would be great." Sodium would probably be the death of him, but he had lived hundreds of years with his diet, so there was no need to change now. That, and he figured a blade would do him in before high blood pressure did. "So how exactly did you find us to bring us here?" He had caught glimpses of one or two individuals walking past his fight with Anita, but he didn't think that Angel had been there. That made him start to wonder just how many other residents of RDS were hidden on the Cliff watching them.  

Senstren

Anita_Paper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Anita grabbed the first milk and drank it down in seconds. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.
"I saw her watching out fight before you put up that barrier thing."
She grabbed the next milk and drank it down in seconds too.
"Thanks, by the way, Angel."
She then repeated the same with the third.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 pm
Out of habit of either running the bat or from having been a mother, Angel handed Anita a napkin. "I have a salt shaker, you can add as much as you like." She prepared a variety of breakfast foods for the three, eggs, bacon, pancakes, bisquits, gravy. "What you guys don't finish my animals will." The plates had been set earlier as well all the condiments they would need. She pored herself a mug of coffee then set down to join them. "Oh, as Anita said, I had been there already and was kind of included in on your barrier. I brought you here because Yawgmoth was about and I'll not have him attacking you when your down." She took a bite of eggs then licked her lips. "If you want to fight him on your own accord that is one thing you know?"  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Senstren

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:47 pm
"Hmm, I guess I missed you then." Senstren said, picking up a biscuit with gravy and proceeding to douse it in salt. "Though, I don't think Yawgmoth would attack us when we were weak. That wouldn't be much fun for him." He pondered it over as he put down the salt shaker. He had had very little contact with Lord Yawgmoth, but he struck Senstren as the type of individual that enjoyed the process of fighting someone rather than an easy kill. Aliator however, he could easily imagine stumbling across their unconscious bodies and killing them for the heck of it. He shrugged. "I could be wrong though." He said before taking a bite of the biscuit.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff