O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Hikari Tokoyami
Don't think I recall them changing it from a 80% to a 60%... but the event wasn't that hard though it was boring.

I believe they changed it on the very last day (there was an announcement that they were making it easier, but I had already gotten the items, so I didn't bother to see how they did so).

That Chicken Yodel song was definitely one of the absolute worst songs I've ever heard. (And I was around for disco...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:44 pm
O.T.L.
Hikari Tokoyami
Don't think I recall them changing it from a 80% to a 60%... but the event wasn't that hard though it was boring.

I believe they changed it on the very last day (there was an announcement that they were making it easier, but I had already gotten the items, so I didn't bother to see how they did so).

That Chicken Yodel song was definitely one of the absolute worst songs I've ever heard. (And I was around for disco...)

I definitely muted the music on my final try with that yodel song. I can understand that they want a little diversity in their music choices, but that song was absolutely awful.  

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nanenna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 am
So what about this school mini-event so far? I've gotten all the items and well... 1/3 isn't too bad. I don't think many people care for the dunce hat and the globe is nice but not my thing but the books make me happy for some reason. I also think that the NPCs talking about when they were school is pretty funny and if I win the Wii (highly unlikely, I only ever won something once and I ended up giving it someone who wanted it more) I wouldn't complain. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm
I'm not too jazzed about this mini-event. Like you, I like the books, and the globe is nice but I'm not sure if I'll ever use it. The dunce cap is, well, amusing, but otherwise not much of anything. I'm not terribly excited about the class rank titles either, but they're at least somewhat fun, although I think they should count guild posts as well as forum posts.

There's nothing wrong with this event, I'm just not all that interested in it.  

Keiko Dreams

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:22 pm
This event is kind of boring. Not much to do, nothing really interesting. Items are mediocre.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 am
jaggedbubbles
This event is kind of boring. Not much to do, nothing really interesting. Items are mediocre.

Guess that's what makes it a mini-event, eh? Lackluster and uninspired. lol  

Keiko Dreams

Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas