Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Editorial

Back to Guilds

A guild for all avatar editors, and avatar edit collectors. 

Tags: Avatar, Edit, Editorial, Editing, Edits 

Reply Avatar Edit Shops
[Open] The Ninja Parlor: Guild Branch (Updated 6-15-12!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of edits should I make next?
  Open customs up first
  Alice in Wonderland
  Summer stuff [like the Naruto swimsuits]
  More pretty dresses
  CLAMP cosplays
  Scenes
  Maid outfits
  All of the above
  Other [please post your idea]
View Results

Kam-pup

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Okay ^__^ I finished the trade.

So I don't have to keep sending you trade after trade, I'll bribe on the other two first.

On the 2nd Christmas edit, I bribe 3k for the same bases posted in the last order.
On the 2nd Halloween edit, I bribe 3k for the same bases posted in the last order.

Plus I just noticed you have a cute mermaid edit, so I'd like to throw that in for 250g, which brings us to a grand total of 6,250g. Sound good? 4laugh

One last question about the bribe edits though. Seeing as they have backgrounds and such, are the wigs removable?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:46 am
Sounds good. I'll accept those bribes. 3nodding

Yes they are. That's one of the things I love about Photoshop. It has layers so I draw a wig on one layer and not have it affect the background. 4laugh  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

Kam-pup

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thanks, trade sent! heart I really love your edits, they're so neat. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:54 pm
Thank you. ^^

Oh I'm wondering what you want to do about the Valentines bribe. Do you want to quickly edit the current trade or have you changed your mind?  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

LilMisteek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 pm
Good advice.
If I listened earlier, I wouldn't be here.
But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice,
but I very seldom follow it.

Ninja you are soo cute!! blaugh heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:29 pm
Awww... Thank you. whee  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:16 pm
I've added a poll to help me decide what edits to make this summer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:42 pm
Yay! School is over and I can finally work on edits for a while. 4laugh

First one made:
User Image
No stealing this image.  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

Kam-pup

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Sorry, I've been ordering so many edits I completely forgot about the Valentines one xd I can send the trade now if you still like my bribe? :3

I was also wondering, how high of a bribe would I need to make to get the slumber party type edit? I'll offer 4.5k, hopefully that's enough?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:02 am
Sure. Send the trade when you get a chance.

4.5k is perfect. Post your bases or I could leave it as it is. I can also recolor anything if you want.  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

Kam-pup

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:44 pm
Alrighty, I'll send the trade all together. I want the person in the orange pajamas to be User Image her :3 If you could make her have the yawning mouth and one closed eye like in the pic (but using her eyes), that would be great. If not, that's okay too. Also, I'd like it if you could make her pajamas purple instead of orange X3

The one in the green pajamas shall be User Image her. If you could recolor the pajamas pink and her socks white, that would be awesome too.

The one in blue playing the video game shall be User Image her. No other changes need to be made to this one.

The one in pink next to the christmas tree shall be User Image her. No other changes need to be made to this one.

Thanks so much heart Also, just making note of this, I changed the first person because I decided I wanted it to be of all my friends. Since there is a bit of recoloring and edits, I'll give you a bit of a tip.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:08 pm
No problem, Kam-pup. ^^

Shop news~
Yay! The main shop has made it to 700 pages. Who would have guess we'd make it this far? xp The page 666 demons edits have been moved to the retired edits section.  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 am
I'm thinking about opening up customs sometime this or next week, but it'll only be 2 slots split between the main shop and this branch. First come first serve.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Shop news~
Hey guys. I'll be at an anime convention this weekend so orders won't be filled 'till I get back. I'll open up customs on Monday or Tuesday. Also I'm working on a new Kokutan the Demon Cat edit since my Tsurara quest is almost finished. Now if only my boyfriend would just giving me the one he bought for me. >< I'm working on a shop update as we speak. Hopefully I'll get it done later tonight or early tomorrow morning.  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

Sin Marai

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Tsurara Quest Edit!
Username: Sin Marai
Image of the avatar: User Image
As is or Substitute: Substitute
Extras or additional information: --
Total: 1000g

Although I'd like to join the crowd,