Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mer's March Customs - WINNERS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 am
Edited Regular

olorist wanted:Any
Name of horse:Rougar
Owner:Nukido
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Fighter
Breed razz unk
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Hair style Is like Emo/Punk ref picture is in Ref Images.Tail ref is in ref pictures also.Light blue eyes.Mane hair is Neon green with Neon blue streaks his tail is the same but with some added blue streaks .His theme is Biohazard so you know the picture that is on boxes that doceters put old shots in?I want that to be on his rear mear his tail and back leg i want it to be red with purple glowing around it.He has a scar over his eye.His hooves are a really dark red.His body color is like Black.He has purple and green mixed in there two and red.There us a streak of dark purple down his back.On his face his color is black with a bit of red near his mouth.on his back is a tribal pattern.He has a evil star marking near his neck by the chain necklace.There are a few more scars over the rest of his body near his legs and so on .A short goatee like beard that is the same color as his mane and tail.

Reference image(s):http://fc13.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/053/a/4/Make_a_puppy_Rouge_by_Charmander938.jpg-minus wings

The biohazard symbol thats on him
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Biohazard_symbol.svg

His Mane/Hair style Please no sideburns just the style
http://fc57.deviantart.com/fs37/i/2008/285/6/c/Bushi_and_Ruby_by_BlueLink.jpg

His Tail style is like the style on this horse
http://fc94.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/025/3/f/Gothic__by_Kaytara.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:Something to match?
Tag feather color:Is that the feather around the neck? if it is Reddish with hints of blue and green
Hair/clothing edits: Ok so around his neck is a necklace of chains like in the ref pic.He has a belt around his mouth that is black with studs on itthe buckle is silver.He has those Legwarmers shown in the picture on his front right leg and back left leg the colors are black and white.He has three earrings on one ear two are gold one is sliver.He has a belt going around one of his back legs like that wolf to.That belt is also black with a sliver buckle but no studs.and if possible can he have a golden nosering? On the legs without Leg warmers the front left one has a spikes bracelets and like belts/bands going up the leg.On the back right leg is a cuf with a small broken chain on it.

I am new to this but you can change whatever you want i know he would look awesome all the way anyways  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 am
Unedited Uncommon

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Merangue
Name of horse: Quin
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Protective
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes are a light silver, and glow slightly. Mane and tail in braided style, coloration matching the main body but pattern up to the colorist. Body should be colored in a Star/Sun harlequin pattern (demonstrated below). I'd like to keep the little "milky way" and "fire ring" strips, but if you want to play with the colors a little and/or some patterning for them I'm all for it. 8D
Reference image(s): http://randommind.virtue.nu/quin.png (CYO I colored for Realm of Kitsusagi's SS two years ago. XD; I didn't do as well with the firey pattern as I'd like. ;( )
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist's choice.
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice.
Tag feather color: Colorist's choice.  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 am
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Laila
Owner: Dovaxy
Temper: Bitter
Breed: Horsebreed
Description:
Red Eyes
Black hair with white streaks where there's white markings on her body.
Black tail.
Feel free to make your own hairstyle/tail style. Mine are pretty crap.
Black body with white splotches over her body near her rump, feet, face, neck.
Feathered feet.
White hooves.
Feel free to add tasteful blood and/or scars. She's been through a lot but doesn't necessarily have to show that?
(Ref may be better to look at, I suck at explaining)
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Dovaxy/poniezlol.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag frame color: Crimson
Tag feather color: Black with white splotches.
Hair/clothing edits: Random "evil" hair/mane style? It can be messy, crazy, whatever, all I ask is that the mane is white where there's white markings on her neck.
Glowing pendant around her neck, should be silver with a red jewel. I can't really draw a good ref so feel free to have fun with that.
Piece of crimson cloth resting on her shoulders/back. It should be torn and battered, it can be dirty if you'd like but it's not necessary.
A piece of red cloth tied to her leg, looking like it was torn from the cloth she carries. It should be blood stained, like she injured her leg?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 am
.:Edited Uncommon:.

Name of horse: Gareth
Owner: Summer Raven
Temper: Optimistic
Breed: Tribal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Everything should look exactly what it shows in this picture unless described below. <3
His main body color is a dark golden/yellow-ish color. He's got shadows of brown where the it is shown in the picture similar to Atties own brown color.

His eyes, although possibly blocked by some bangs, should still be bright yellow.

I'd like the face mask in the picture to be an edit, so it looks as though he's wearing it.

The beaded feather things on his neck are fine the way they look, but maybe just a tad smaller than shown in the picture when put on a soquili! <3

His side marking should be slightly smaller than shown in the picture, and not take up his entire side. xD!

Another part of the picture that I want changed is the Bird Leg Markings on his back leg. The birds are huge, and I'd like for them to be smaller, about maybe half the size they are on the example horses leg when put on the soquili's leg.

Mane/Tail Edit: His mane and tail are to not look anything like they do in the main picture.

I'd like his mane to be on the longer side, and straight like it is shown on the horse in this picture. But only the main part of his hair. Although I'd like the location switched as I'd like his neck to be showing! A few pieces of hair hanging down his neck next to the beads would be cool though!^^. The bangs should look more similar to this picture as to where it goes over his eyes, up to about the middle of his face mask.

His tail should look like it does in this picture. The same length and the thinness, but I don't want it flowing out like it shows, it'd be cool if it was closer to his hind legs, as if say this

Both his tail and his mane are mostly the same dark yellow-ish color that his body is. Although they should have hues of white and brown mixed through them, as if he had highlights. (see main body picture?)

And last but not least, I'd like for his hooves to be surrounded by thick gypsy vanner hair fluffs, like something on this horse

Reference image(s):
Main Pciture
Tail Length/Style #1
Tail Length/Style #2
Mane Length/Style #1
Mane Length Style #2
Side Marking
Bird Leg Markings
Attie
Hoof fluff
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Whatever fits <3
Tag feather color: Whatever fits <3
Hair/clothing edits: Described above, mask, hoof fluffs, mane/tail and beads.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:40 am
Edited Rare

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Calliope
Owner: Hypercandy Loli
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Enchanting
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

EVERYTHING MAINLY BASED ON: [base color and patterns] & [Edits]

random ref: [x]
Base color: in ref, more like make the shading a sky blue. Very pastel blue.
Black socks on all fours up to her knees at the bottom can she have the same pattern on her mane and tail with the snow falling upwards.
Black muzzle that ends at her cheeks and has panda circles around her eyes in black.
edited longer feet feather.

Colorful dots around the top of her hair, at the bottom of her tail and around her ankles like in refs.

Hair: [x] [x]
Very long and trails along the floor slightly. Black and at the bottom its like snow is falling upwards. See ref.
On the plushie can she have the strand that falls from her fringe over her left eye and disappears under her hair again.

Eyes and horn a chartreuse green.

edited accessories:

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: Blue
Tag feather color: like her mane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 am
Unedited Uncommon
Name of horse: Lithium
Owner: Yayoi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Horse Breed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A dark, chocolate brown with a slightly lighter brown scattered dapple along her body, up her neck and down her legs. A white blaze down the front of her nose and white socks on each leg.

Mane - braided, white with bits of black and grey woven into it.
Tail - braided, white tipped with a light brown.
Hooves - white.
Eyes - Light brown
Reference image(s): [x], [x], [x], [x]
Tag frame color:
Black
Tag feather color: Dark brown/silver/black  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:58 am
Edited Uncommon/Regular

Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Esme Cullen
Owner: Makette
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Twilight Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is very pale, almost a whitish pink. Her mane and tail are the color of honey almost, and fall in soft waves. Her eyes are a golden butterscotch color.
Reference image(s): [ Main/Tail ] [ Eye Color ]
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: see above
Tag feather color: see above
Hair/clothing edits: Soft wavy honey colored mane and tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 am

Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Black Rose
Owner: Melodine Cantus
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Skittish
Breed: Doomed Defense+
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Mane & eye color- #a192b1 purple (the purple of the rose in the ref, really XD)
Tail- Grey
Base color- Black with greyish thorn markings. Silver hooves
Reference image(s): [x] Lace Bonnet
Tag frame color: up to you 8D
Tag feather color: up to you 8D
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair- Mane is long, falling to the floor and messily braided. Her tail is messy and long, also falling to the floor.
Clothing- A #a192b1 purple rose on her tail (where it meets the butt XD) thorny branches around her tail, with some rosebuds
Lace frilly collar around neck with cellphone (Just like the other TWEWY soquilis, I have permission from lil to do so)
Extra- Fluffy legs? XD The hair should be messy though.
Bottom of the cert: The World Ends With You cosplay

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 am
Ails Von Helson

Colorist wanted: Any (King and Imp are my preferences though.)
Name of horse: Anna Corrine Von Helson
Owner: [CNP]Ails Von Helson
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cynical
Breed: Gaia NPC cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The eyes should be a nice bright shade of blue, along the eyes there should be just a tad of red (If you look at my first reference, you can see the one to the right just has a tad to red make-up. I'd like to make it just a bit more visible on the soquili version.) ,Her hair should be a creamy blonde, nothing too close to yellow or white when it comes to shade. (Again, my first reference gives a pretty good color palette, but just a tad bit darker then that would be perfect.)
Reference image(s):
Refrence#1
Jewelery refrence
Tail reference
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult. ;P
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accesories, please. :3
Tag frame color: Beige
Tag feather color: Light blue
Hair/clothing edits:
Her mane should be long (reallly long, it should reach to her front hooves.), and wavy, with a slight wind-blown effect to it. Her Tail should be long, slightly bushy/wavy (The reference is a pretty good example of the wavyness i keep talking about, it should be longer then that though.) As for jewelery goes, please see my jewlery reference. I'd like the necklace to look exactly like that. But instead of pearls, I'd like there to be some 'V' shaped crystals. At the bottom of the feet i'd like it to be like this (Again, just a bit longer though.)
Around her torso area, i'd like there to be a fabric wrap, kinda like this (except where the gold pins are, make them V-shaped crystal.)
Cost: 650k, i believe. (:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 am
Unedited Uncommon

.: Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Erzsebet
Owner: phoenix_resurgam
Temper (one word for horse's personality): numinous
Breed: Goddess-touched
Description (tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body color: White
Mane: two toned Black and dark grey (gray), medium length, side-swept forelock (leaving forehead visible)
Tail: long, two toned
Hooves, eyes and markings: dark grey (gray)
Markings: Triskele under visible eye (Exception- Black not grey)
Pagan Blessing symbol , center of forehead
Celtic Knot around forelegs

Reference Image(s):
Blessing Symbol: User Image
Celtic knot: User Image
Triskele: User Image

character song: flowing tears serpentine- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7A_qO0Xb80

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 am
EDITED RARE

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Beletseri
Owner: Meepfur
Temper: Scarred
Breed: Cosplay (Feli)
Description: Ref should do it pretty well for colors and such :3. The feli's markings are meant to be jewelry-like - you can keep it as markings or do actual jewelry, your call. Mane and tail should be her darker brown. Wings can be whatever style you like.
Reference image(s):
User Image
(she was a custom, so I'm not, like, jacking her design or anything XD)
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: Whatever looks best.
Hair/clothing edits: Mane/tail style is up to you, just no unicorn tail. Ribbons on her forelegs, maybe in her mane and/or tail?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:56 am
Unedited Rare

:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:Mer
Name of horse: Kusumita
Owner:mew-neko
Temper:Meek
Breed:Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
hair medium wavy silver blond
tail:long wavy silver blond with streaks of green, and red flowers clustered at base of tail
hooves, cloven- grey gold color
eyes clear sea green
Wings translucent green with bold dark green(hunter) on edges of wings, any wing style
base color tan with light green blended in splotches covering about half the body
belly color lite cream
colorful wildflowers everywhere with a few vines and leaves

Base picture(without flowers and vines)
User Image

Reference image(s):
Based on this cat

wildflower 1

wildflower 2

wildflower 3

wildflower 4

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):adult
Tag frame color: light green
Tag feather color: silver
Hair/clothing edits (if any):  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:56 am
EDITED RARE

~~ Form~~

Name of horse: Amitabha
Owner: Revolutionary Roniel (I'd just like it to be Roniel on the cert) and Dixie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): I'll get back to you on this...
Breed: Bodhisattva
For the horn, I'd like it to be edited to look as if it was made of crystal. I'd like it to be shaped half-moon style and fairly long, perhaps longer than my reference picture implies. For the hair, I'd like it to be black and tied back in a series of buns. I think that the reference images show best the idea. The tail is the lion-style tail and the tip has the same inky black hair, but flowing outwards instead of being constrained.

The eyes are a deep violet... or anything really that you think would be more pretty.

There are a variety of markings on his body. On his neck in red there is the mantra "om mani padme hum." The symbols for it can be found in the references! I'd like the main bulk of his body to be gold with a lighter gold for the belly and bottom of the neck. His hooves are blue and upon his legs are a lighter shade of blue and rippled as water. Growing up around his legs are lotus blossoms, like can be seen on Misaki and Vara. On his rump is a Buddhist mandala. Beneath his horn is a red chakra dot and around his eyes are some red swirlies, like what Misaki has. Coloration-wise, he should look a bit like a combination between Misaki and Vara, since he is related to them!

Note that while I'm specifying things, I'm open to interpretation on them as long as the basic design is followed.

Reference Image(s):
Concept
Vara
Misaki

Om mani padme hum
Mandala
Another Mandala
Bodhisattva
Another Bodhisattva
Yet another Bodhisattva!
Fourth Bodhisattva!
In case you need another Bodhisattva! XD
Last Bodhisattva!

Default accessory color(s)?: You choose!
Tag frame color: You choose! Note that for the background of the tag, I'd either like one of the reference images or something pretty with lotuses.
Tag feather color: You choose!
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
I'd pretty much like him decked out like a Bodhisattva. You can see in my concept image my basic idea for jewelry and placement... The basic notion is the flowing red cloth (with some gold designs), reminiscent of Misaki... and then lots and lots of gold jewelry inspired off of Bodhisattva imagery. The exact placement and nature of the jewelry I'll leave up to you, as I've included a bunch of reference images with the sort of stuff I'd like. I'd really like some sort of big headdress, though.

Oh, and the hair should be in a series of buns, like mentioned in the hair section. You can also see this sort of hairstyle in the reference section!

And,

Dixie

I, Dixie, Give Ron permission to use Misaki as a reference. Duh. *laugh*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 am
~EDITED RARE~

Name of horse: Sheria Erinawa
Owner: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving

Eyes: Amber
Horn: Gold
Hooves: Black
Mane & Tail colour: 673c0e
Style of mane: Long trailing on the floor, wispy.
Tail: Long wispy and trailing on the floor <3
Fringe ref: [1][2] [3]

Black socks and black fading up along her muzzle.
Body patterns & colours for them:[x][1]
Mainly based on for patterns: [x]
Refs for body patterns: [1] [2] [3]

Edits:
Head edits: [1] - The feathers colour can be your choice, but possibly make them very bright or girlie ones. <3 Lots on either side, or at least three. Attached to the head-collar.

There is a sash that attaches from the head-collar and falls alongside her body and attaches to the golden tail ring.Then it hangs down along the other side of her body and attaches to the opposite side of the head-collar again. The sash color is your choice again, but can it have glowing symbols along it? Like random scroll writing. Same on the bands of the head-collar.

Other edits:
[1]

Thick golden neck charm, with jewels in it. Can be any colour.
Pearly necklace underneath it with a small wooden jewelry box attached.

Sash circles around tail, which ever colour you choose for the main one will be for this one too. Again it has the golden gypsy circles attached and the glowing symbols imprinted on it.

Longer feet feather, with ribbon tying up along each of her legs. You can play around with colours for these too.

Tag frame color: Your choice
Tag feather color: Your choice

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 am
Unedited Uncommon

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Bad Horse (The Thoroughbred of Sin)
Owner: elvyralani
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Evil
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See reference for colors! Fur is a chocolate brown lighter than the picture. Mane and tail a darker brown like reg, so are eyes. Medium length for both mane and tail. White marking down the nose, all the way past mouth. Right back lower leg is white.
Reference image(s): Ref
ELE
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: Something to do with the ELE ref
Tag feather color: Same, ELE ref  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers