Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:03 pm
"Katie, now!" Samantha picks Katie up and and runs to the hospital. "Katie hang on ok." She brought Katie to the emergancy room and gave her over to the doctors, but she followed close behind Katie never letting go of her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 am
The doctors finally made sam go into the waiting room. After many hours, the doctor came out with a sorry expresson on his face, "Is Samantha Santan here?" He said to those in the room.  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm
Samantha stood up and walked over to the doctor. "Is Katie ok? Is her baby ok?" She asked fearing the worst.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:39 pm
The doctor frowned and handed her a folded up piece of paper, "I'm....terribly sorry." he whispered to her.

the note read:

Dear Sam,
If you are reading this, that means I didn't make it. Hopefully the baby is ok though. Hopefully you won't have to read this at all and i can just burn it after i'm out of the hospital. But, if you are reading it, I want to tell you i love you so much. I always have.
Please take care of my child. Raise her as your own and don't tell her about me until she's ready and you think she can handle the truth. I don't doubt your judgement. You'll know when she's good and ready to know. i also wanted to tell you i thought of a perfect name for her: Elizabeth. hopefully she grows up just as strong and kind-hearted as our mom did. Tell everyone I said goodbye and I love them all so much. You guys mean more to me than anything else.
Well I guess I should stop writing. I'm getting tears all over the letter. I knew I probably wasn't going to make it because of the way I have been feeling. I didn't want to tell you because I wanted our last days together to be happy. I guess I'll see you on the other side. Take care of Elizabeth for me.

I love you all, goodbye,

Katie Santan

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:00 pm
Samantha let tears fall from her eyes and on to the letter. She smiled though and whispered. "Elizabeth... prefect" She put the letter in her pocket and looked at the doctor, a smile on her face despit the circustances.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:08 pm
He put a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry. It's a perectally healthy baby girl," he said with a smile. "Care to come take a look at her?"  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 pm
"Yes I woukd thank you." Samantha said to the Doctor as she thought about how she was going to tell this to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm
They walked into a room and a nurse gave the baby to Sam. It smiled at her and held out it's hands while softly mumbling to itself.  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:39 pm
Aamantha smiles at the baby. "This is Elizabeth?" She asked know that it was her but wanting to make sure. "She is the most precious thing i have ever seen. She is perfect."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:14 pm
"That is what Katie said," the doctor told her, "You can take her home any time you want. Oh and Katie wanted to give this to her," he gave Sam a necklace with a heart pendant on it, "She said it was an heirloom from her mother and she wanted the child to have it."
The baby smiled and took the necklace and started to play with it. Then she looked over to Katie's body and reached out her hand, muttering softly. She almost seemed to know that was her mother laying there. She moved her hands and fingers as if she was waving goodbye and then turned back to Sam and smiled again, ready to start her new life. Little did she know her life would be a hard and confusing one in the future.
But...she didn't need to know that now. Right now, she was just happy to be living the way she was.

THE END

Katie Wildheart

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas