Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:19 am
Story:

After 300 years of living on this earth, John Santan is tired of being just any other vampire. He is tired of living in the shadows and letting humans pretend vampires don't exist. It's time for a change. He wants power, so he gathers and creates hundreds of followers. Their mission: kill all the humans and make vampires the dominant species on Earth. It wouldn't be hard if only there weren't people trying to take down his army and kill him, but oh well, that just means he can make his enemies suffer in the long run. He has no mercy, and after Elizabeth died, he has no heart. There's nothing in him now but hatred, anger, and the urge to kill. Can he be stopped?

Rules:

- no God moddling
- you can have as many characters as you want just keep up with them
- keep cussing to a minimum
- don't kill other characters withouth their permission
- use 3rd person
- don't use * for actions

Skeleton:
Gaia name:
Character name:
spicies:
Appearance:
Side: (for/against John Santan)
Other:

If you would like to be one of John's children, just put it somewhere in your character profile. There are currently 11 openings for this spot.

If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.

Needed Characters:
(note: you make up what I don't give you)

James Santan:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jane Santan (oldest and acts like a mother to the others. She is the only one of her sibblings that Katie actually trusts.)
User Image

Samantha Santan

Bridget Santan

James Santan:

Eli (left) and Embry (right)

Damion Santan

Tyson Santan

Luke Santan

Tyler Santan
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:24 am
Gaia name: Katie Wildheart
Character name: John Santan
spicies: vampire
Bio: He was turned when he was a young man and thought his life was over. He went insane and had uncontrollable anger. He found a woman named Elizabeth and they fell madly in love, but after she was brutally murdered by another vampire, John went insane again. Now all he knows is hatred and killing and he has a lust for power.
Appearance: User Image
Side: for

Gaia name: Katie Wildheart
Character name: Katie Santan
Species: vampire/human
Bio: Katie is the youngest of John's 12 children. While most of her sibblings are fighting with her father, she is secretly against him.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Side: against

Gaia name: Dark Wolf Of Retribution
Character name: Ember Blaze
spicies: Vampire
looks: 21
Actual Age: 7400
Bio: After being brought from back from the bottomless pits of hell where he suffered enternal pain and suffering, his sanity returned and after listening to Jhon Satans reasoning and agreed to follow him. Now Ember follows as his right hand man and body guard, with his special abilities and combat expierence, it would take alot to get passed him.
Side: For John Santan
Other: Has complete control of the Legendary Tyrant Dragon

Gaia name: shadow spawn mundus
Character name: kabal
spicies:demon
Bio:for all his life kabal has always hated the evil others do and has made it a point to stop them he has seen the evil john santan has done he has decided to take action and stop the made vmapire being all his years fighting to protect innocent people
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Side: against
Other:his sword is a magic and has the spirit of the phantom leviathan

Gaia name:EmoFoxZ

Character name:Luke Santan

Species:Vampire

Bio:Is obedient to his father and only his father, and only speaks when spoken to. He never argues and will never shows his eyes for reasons unknown.

Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Side:For John Santan

Other: Has a deep addiction to human blood. The deepest one in his family next to his father.[/

Gaia name: xbloody_kissxyx
Character name: Samantha Santan
spicies: Vampire
Bio: She is very shy and quiet when you first get to know her. she obeys her father, but she has had a rebal streak.
Side: for John Santan
Other: she has a beautiful singing voice that can stun any human.

Gaia name: hunter-the wanderer
Character name: hunter
spicies: werebear (he can controll when he changes except when hes hungry)
Bio: Hunters grand father was a good friend to jhon santan's wife and she made him promise to protect her children at all costs, and sence my race does not live vary long it is a tradition to help the children and keep them alive when they need it most, so hunter has been training with his family and learning that the children of jhon santan are more important then anything else
Appearance:
human:User Image

werebear:User Image
Side:against
Other:he likes one of jhon santan's daughters, and a grate way to his heart is ham he loves ham

Gaia name: xx-shadowz_night-xx
Character name: Zane
spicies: Demon
Bio: Zane is an 18 year old immortal demon living amongst other species. He's one of the many sons of Hades butwas banished because his father hated him. So now he roams the world looking for ways to vanquish his father.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The wings aren't always there just when he flies.
Side: He takes no sides. Just goes by himself.

gaia name:Xx-Logan00139-xX
character name:logan satin
spicies:vampier
bio surprised n of jhons most demonic children hates humans that are i love with him
appearance:User Image
side:for john satin
other:is an expert at guitar and drums and mutilation with a pairing knife.

Gaia name: Renegade memory
Character name: Killian Darth (Usually called darth)
Species: Human/Angel
Bio: After his dad left his mom confessed to him that he was part angel. Before the demons came Darth studied the ancient lore learning spells and also worked on his sword skills. Now he serves as a tactician and Archsage of a local militia.
Side: Against John stanton
Other: Loves a good book. Likes to play the guitar. Has several spell books along with a katana.

Gaia name: Dark Wolf Of Retribution
Character name: Eric Blaze
species: Vampire
Bio: Being changed at the same time his brother Ember, Erics just as strong and has come to replace his missing brother and Johns side.
Side: For John Santan
Other: Uses Tijutsu and Sword Techniques  

Katie Wildheart

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:00 pm
"I'm going to give you one last chance," John whispered in the man's ear, "Tell me where it is or you will die. And let me tell you right now...you will not just die, you will die in the most painful way possible. I will peronally see to it that your bloody screaming is heard everywhere around the world. And when I'm done with you, I'll go back, get your wife and pretty little daughter, and kill them too."
"No," the man mumbled. The fear was obvious in his voice.
"Ok, how about this? You tell me where it is, or I will make you watch as your wife and child are torn apart limb from limb."
The man just sat there, unable to speak.
"Bring them in!" John ordered to a man by the door. A few moments later the man brought in a young girl and a woman. John went up to the woman and grabbed her hand, "Tell me where it is," he said again to the man.
"No." he replied.
John slowly took hold of the woman's index finger, "As you wish," he said with a smile. Then in one quick movement he tore off the woman's finger. She fell to the ground screaming in agony.
"Alright!!" the man shouted, "Alright. I'll tell you where the weapons are hid."
"That's better," John smiled. When the man told him the address he got up and walked toward the door, "Kill them, he said to the men standing at the door, "Paint the walls with their blood."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:18 pm
" I've never seen some much evil in a man so young " Ember said as he followed jhon down the path, it was a compliment even it sounded the exact opposite.  

DemonicTerror

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 pm
"Why thank you," John smiled, "someday maybe you will learn to be a little more like me, though so far you're as close as it gets to being the next John Santan." There was a little dissapointment in his voice as he thought of his children.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:29 pm
" You kinda pick it up after being in hell for a couple thousand years and you are the greatest example of pure evil " Ember said as he noticed the look on his leaders face.  

DemonicTerror

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:37 pm
"Yes. I just wish my children were more like you...more like me. Especially Katie...she is a trouble maker. But she looks so much like her mother-"
"We found it!" called a man to John, "It's right here. You should see the weapons these humans are coming up with! "
"I don't care about their weapons! Now let's get rid of them!" John said angrily to the man, "I cant wait till this is over with," he said to Ember.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:41 pm
"Kabal! Kabal where are you??" Katie whispered, "I have to talk to you."

((g2g I might b on later though.))  

Katie Wildheart

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:44 pm
(k)
Ember did say anything about katie cause he sensed betrayle within her, but since jhon favored her he trusted his leader none the less. " Im sorry about this Jhon... Take a couple of the weapons to the lab, if there is anything that was made to kill vampires especialy i want to know what being used so we can counter it with what evers necissary " Ember said commanding one of Jhons men some what over riding his authority " i cant allow any harm to come to you, percautions must be taken... "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:49 pm
kabal appeared in front of katie with his arms crossed "what is it" he said to her with his blade on his back "whats the problem" he was never really called on unless there was a problem  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:13 pm
"What do you think the problem is?" she snapped at him "John has been capturing hostages left and right and they seem to be telling him everything. I thought we were protecting them!!"

"Ah Ember," John replied, "Isn't it just like you to underestimate my strength. I'm not afraid of their weapons. But very well. You," he said to a young vampire, "Get one of each weapon and take them back to the base. I want to know exactly what these humans have figured out about us. Find out what those weapons can kill."
"How do we find out?" the vampire said quietly.
"Well don't you know?" John smiled, "Test them out. We have too many people around here the way it is, why not get rid of a few?"
The boy looked at him in horror before turning around to gather the weapons.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:16 pm
kabal closedh is eyes "i had not seen the problem i was at the temple with the other where is he now" kabal asked her "other may be in toruble now" he said  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:17 pm
" I'd rather be safe then sorry...hell is not a fun place " Ember said as he laughed some what evily.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:27 pm
"He's cofiscating all the weapons at the main weapons base. Not like you would know," she mumbled the last sentance to herself.

"When I am done on Earth," said John, "Hell will fear me. So what's next on our to do list?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:30 pm
kabal thought "hmm main weapons base" he lokoed at her "can u point me into the direction im sure i can find it" he said lcmaly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff