Welcome to Gaia! ::

The NFL Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the game. 

Tags: National Football League, Football, Pigskin, American, Sports 

Reply Non-Football Discussion
Former WWE Star Andrew "TEST" Martin passes away at 33 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 pm
WA.com
- Former WWE Superstar Andrew "Test" Martin passed away last night at his home in Tampa, Florida at the age of 33, just four days away form his 34th birthday. We don't have many more details right now, but reports say he was found in his apartment. Tampa area authorities have declined to confirm it is Martin but word within the wrestling industry has been widespread.

Martin was suspended under the WWE Wellness Policy back in 2007 and shortly released from his contract. Martin made a few appearances for TNA that year and talked about retiring from the business but has made several appearances overseas since then, working a match in Japan last month. Martin was scheduled to leave this for a wrestling tour of Europe.

This is sad. He always had potential. Its most likely a heart problem from Roids. what a shame.

R.I.P Andrew  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:16 pm
i thought it was roids to, he kinda went hardcore in his last days in wwe, but i dont watch tna  

Austin Shipp

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:14 pm
I don't remember him. I haven't watched "professional" wrestling in a long time. Steroids is becoming a huge problem in wrestling, and leagues like the WWE aren't handling it well at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm
Dude-LAP
I don't remember him. I haven't watched "professional" wrestling in a long time. Steroids is becoming a huge problem in wrestling, and leagues like the WWE aren't handling it well at all.

The problem isnt big at all anymore. WWE is controlling it very well now, Test hasnt been an employee of WWE for a few years because he failed drug tests and the let him go because of breech of contract. WWE has very strict policies.  

TheDukeMan70

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Duke_619
Dude-LAP

The problem isnt big at all anymore. WWE is controlling it very well now, Test hasnt been an employee of WWE for a few years because he failed drug tests and the let him go because of breech of contract. WWE has very strict policies.

Well I remember that when Chris Benoit killed his family and himself after roid rage, Vince McMahon and WWE tried to quickly cover up the association between wrestling and steroids. They came out strong and addressed how the WWE doesn't endorse steroids and how it's not a problem, instead of acknowledging the truths.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 am
Dude-LAP
Duke_619
Dude-LAP

Well I remember that when Chris Benoit killed his family and himself after roid rage, Vince McMahon and WWE tried to quickly cover up the association between wrestling and steroids. They came out strong and addressed how the WWE doesn't endorse steroids and how it's not a problem, instead of acknowledging the truths.

Yea, benoit had brain problems, most likely from concussions. Not roids.

and they covered it up because its bad PR, but they did explain they have a very strict drug program, and now its even stricter.  

TheDukeMan70

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 pm
Batista, Cena, and HHH are all hardcore Roiders.
I watch WWE quite a bit and people give me crap about it being fake but its and entertaining TV show, its basicly like a sitcom but live preformances with no second takes, even though there are injurys are involved (john cenas recent injurys are made up for movie production, which he will have another "injury" sometime soon cause he is in another movie that starts to film in July  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:00 am
Austin Shipp
I watch WWE quite a bit and people give me crap about it being fake but its and entertaining TV show, its basicly like a sitcom but live preformances with no second takes, even though there are injurys are involved (john cenas recent injurys are made up for movie production, which he will have another "injury" sometime soon cause he is in another movie that starts to film in July

See thats where your wrong....I know for a fact that HHH sint Roiding it up, I dont think Cena is either, but looking at Batista its hard to even think he could look like he does without them so idk.  

TheDukeMan70

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 am
Duke_619
Austin Shipp

See thats where your wrong....I know for a fact that HHH sint Roiding it up, I dont think Cena is either, but looking at Batista its hard to even think he could look like he does without them so idk.

and how do you know he is not roiding, if he is not now he was, look at him now and compare him to how he looked like when the original DX started, he is much bigger, and plus the non-ripped beefy look his body has is a common side-effect of longtime roiding, cause when stop roiding your body retains water and fat and your metabolisum goes to s**t, cena is hard to tell but in an interveiw with dateline or 60 minutes some show like that the interveiwer asked him if he ever did roids and he said he cant say that he hasent  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:38 pm
Duke_619
Dude-LAP
Duke_619
Dude-LAP

and they covered it up because its bad PR, but they did explain they have a very strict drug program, and now its even stricter.

I really want to believe this, but it was roid rage which caused those brain problems. This was common in the past, and is an ongoing problem.  

Dude-LAP

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:47 pm
Dude-LAP
Duke_619
Dude-LAP
Duke_619
Dude-LAP

I really want to believe this, but it was roid rage which caused those brain problems. This was common in the past, and is an ongoing problem.

Im not going to argue with you, they even said it wasnt roids, it was from previous concussions that caused the brain problems.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:06 pm
of course they said it was not roids, who wants that publicity, i think he raged out at his wife and killed her, then went oh s**t!, he humanly killed he son because with out the mom and with benoit being in prison the child would not have the good care that he did(the child was severly autistic), then benoit killed himself  

Austin Shipp

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:25 pm
I odnt feel like typing about this ne more. ill end with this. HHH may have done it, but i know hes not now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:14 pm
fair enough, i can beleve that, i know he has though, that may be why he dropped weight after he tore his hammy last january  

Austin Shipp

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Austin Shipp
of course they said it was not roids, who wants that publicity, i think he raged out at his wife and killed her, then went oh s**t!, he humanly killed he son because with out the mom and with benoit being in prison the child would not have the good care that he did(the child was severly autistic), then benoit killed himself

Chris Benoit double murder-suicide

Scroll down to the toxicology results.  
Non-Football Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas