Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
The Great Final Fantasy Trivia Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anatares

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:19 pm
I'd guess either red mage or black mage. I neither finished the game nor stuck with one class long enough to find out for sure, though sweatdrop Damn sky fortress thingy...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:08 pm
Anatares
I'd guess either red mage or black mage. I neither finished the game nor stuck with one class long enough to find out for sure, though sweatdrop Damn sky fortress thingy...

It is Red Mage! Ask away

Gwyn's Personal Opinion: I thought Red Mage got screwed in FFV. Sure, they got Red x2, but they could only cast half of the spells! They could at least have given them the 3/4 of them! And sure they could use swords/armor/etc, but so could Blue Mages. In the end, I saw them as merely crappy altered Blue Mages. And thats my view.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Anatares

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:12 pm
I got it again? Hmm, can't think up a question right now, maybe tomorrow night when I'm done school and work and stuff.

[Edit] Bleh, can't think up a good non-ff9 question stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:47 pm
Here's a non-FF9 question:

What were they on when they released FF8 in the U.S. wthout removing summons which you can't get without the Pockety Station? Last time I checked, the Pocket Station was never released in the U.S. and FF8 had at least one summon that requires the Pocket Station.  

Kohki
Vice Captain

Anatares

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:33 pm
Kohki
Here's a non-FF9 question:

What were they on when they released FF8 in the U.S. wthout removing summons which you can't get without the Pockety Station? Last time I checked, the Pocket Station was never released in the U.S. and FF8 had at least one summon that requires the Pocket Station.

Yeah, it was the GF MiniMog. From what I hear, you first had to get your own baby chocobo via the Chocobo Forest sidequest, then that was your character in the pocket station game. If you beat it, one of your GF's can learn the MiniMog ability, which restores HP or something. You can also win the MiniMog card off the kid running laps on the main level of Balamb Garden on the later discs in the game.

Anyways, it's my question, so bleh xp blaugh

And since I can't think of a good one, how do you get the Pisces Stellazio in FF9? Brownie points to anyone who can tell me how to get Gemini aswell smile Sorry guys, but my FF knowledge is mostly FF9, so thinking up a good non-FF9 trivia-question-that-Gwyn-won't-get-off-the-top-of-his-head is very hard for me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:52 pm
Gwyn Masamune
Anatares

It is Red Mage! Ask away

Gwyn's Personal Opinion: I thought Red Mage got screwed in FFV. Sure, they got Red x2, but they could only cast half of the spells! They could at least have given them the 3/4 of them! And sure they could use swords/armor/etc, but so could Blue Mages. In the end, I saw them as merely crappy altered Blue Mages. And thats my view.

I agree with you completely. That one one of the two classes that I didn't even bother with in that game.... or was it the only one...?  

kid please

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:36 pm
Anatares
And since I can't think of a good one, how do you get the Pisces Stellazio in FF9? Brownie points to anyone who can tell me how to get Gemini aswell smile Sorry guys, but my FF knowledge is mostly FF9, so thinking up a good non-FF9 trivia-question-that-Gwyn-won't-get-off-the-top-of-his-head is very hard for me sweatdrop

I believe you get the Pisces Stellazio on the left side in the core of the Invincible...and Gemini...uh...*thinks* oh yeah! dropping 10 gil at the fountain in Treno about 10 or 11 times...it eventually turns up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:38 pm
Actually for Gemini it's thirteen 10gil coins. It's yours Ayame, take it away ^-^  

Anatares

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:55 pm
Anatares
Actually for Gemini it's thirteen 10gil coins. It's yours Ayame, take it away ^-^

Lol, well, I was close xd . Not that much of a fan of FF9, anyway (I think I said that already...but oh well sweatdrop )

Hmm...let's see....question....

This is random, but my brain's fried from homework. sweatdrop

What's Selphie's favorite song that she sings while in the train and what are the lyrics (to about 2 lines max)?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:26 pm
*sigh* I don't remember the name of it...jus her "Train Song". It goes something like this:

Train Train, Take Us Away
Take Us Away, Far Away
To The Future, We Will Go
Where it Leads, No One Knows

Hehe...I heart Selphie! 3nodding  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:59 pm
that's about right ^^; (selphie's so adorable...makes you wonder if they ever did voiceovers for ff8 how would the song go)

go ahead, chibicid 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:49 pm
Hehe. Yeah. smile

Okay...this is probably too easy...but still:

Who was Locke's "love" in Final Fantasy 6 (not Celes...the one from his past)? What happened to her? How did Locke try and get her back (what did he do)?

Hehe...I heart Locke!  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Anatares

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:59 pm
Chibicid
Hehe. Yeah. smile

Okay...this is probably too easy...but still:

Who was Locke's "love" in Final Fantasy 6 (not Celes...the one from his past)? What happened to her? How did Locke try and get her back (what did he do)?

Hehe...I heart Locke!

Rachel! She got hurt somehow, and ended up in what I understand to be a coma, or dead. After the world changed you find Locke just after he gets the Phoenix Magicite to try and bring her back.

Is that good enough? sweatdrop I'm missing much details...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:56 am
I think that's pretty much it. smile

Go ahead. And Gwyn, feel free to add any details if you have them!  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Anatares

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:46 pm
W00t, I got it again biggrin Prepare yourselves for some more FF9 trivia blaugh

How many Card Master Ghosts are there in Memoria and what are they called?  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff