Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:42 am
A Day off Finally__________________________________

I finally managed to get a day off to spend some time with Seraphim. I'm still in awe of them selecting me to pilot the wing blade. It's such a great honor to have Seraphim as my partner. Anyway, we went out for a run together and found a rogue inside the territory boarder. Regardless of my being off... It was unfortunate, I wanted to be with Seraphim out here longer. I made sure to find out what his purpose was and where he was going before I got called back to base. Unfortunately I had to leave him unattended... I just hope he didn't cause any trouble when I left. I did tell my superior upon returning to the base about the green liger and it's pilot. Though I didn't like having to file a report... I hate paperwork, but it still must be done.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 pm
President's Formal__________________________________

That was my first real mission. It was rather stressful to say the least. But honestly I can't believe anyone had the actual gall to shot the general at a military party?! That man, I can't quite understand what would posses him to so such a thing. That black fog really spooked some people though I can't figure out why exactly. it was just colored smoke wasn't it?

Besides that everything seems to have gone back to normal. Shora got a promotion, though. I was presented with an MRZ, Seraphim suggested I name it Skylar. I think it fits considering it kinda matches Seraphim...

User Image

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:56 pm
An Accidental Run in__________________________________

So this all started with a harmless... scouting mission and ended with my hear fatal heart attack.... I went off to investigate a unknown on my radar, and I discovered it to be a imperial rev raptor, A rather unusual color for a imperial zoid at that. He was out scouting as well at least that's what I came to believe. After the tense introductions he asked if I'd have lunch with him. No harm done, so I accepted. We chatted about various things, but eventually it got to s subject we both liked.

Art.

We both enjoyed different things about art, though Talon didn't see his sketches as though they were very good, I thought they were at least. I did a sketch of Tyrant the Rev Raptor and he Sketched Seraphim.

though as we exchanged pieces and said good bye... this is where my near fatal heart attack occurred. Oh god, I can still remember this part very well.

An un identified Sheild liger suddenly appeared..

I died then and there... It was The General and here I was talking to an Imperial Soldier and General Whitebane Shows up. That was the worst possible situation I've ever been in. Talon got to leave right away but I was to suddenly acompany the General who was supposed to be recovering in the hospital or Dr.Fox's lab.

For a while I was terrified I was going to loose my best friend But he assured me I wouldn't loose my Seraphim. Though instead the General painted a picture of him and I got to see a little of the Doctor's lab. It was More massive than I could imagine.. At least that's what I feel. I can't exactly remember it anymore.

I met the Black wingblade Pilot too which was a treat along with an annoying stiff who I had to hand the mission documents too. But ah well, at the end of the day I got to return to my base and sleep. It had been quite busy indeed and Eventful.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:03 pm
Crossroads__________________________________

(Place holder till RP is finished)
User Image

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm
Burning Wild Flower__________________________________

(Writing in progress)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:48 pm
Package Arrival__________________________________
GunSniper

User Image

The package promised Angelina had finally arrived. And quite a large package it was! not to mention the address was, well, from Dr. Fox Labs... The note on it read:

Sorry this took incredibly long to send. I had this custom made for you from Dr. Fox himself. Told him to ship it to you immediately after completion.

Thank you again for saving my life... best of luck to you.

-Cruse

As the package opens a silver dragonic organoid steps out bright eyed and ready for its owner:
User Image

I still feel very honored for receiving such an amazing companion created by Dr. Fox Himself. Though I still hope Cruse is doing alright, he really didn’t seem to well when he was left. I’ve been told by word of mouth he was doing a little better than before. But I’m still not sure what caused him to become so spooked, though my bizarre dream hasn’t come back since then, still that picture… I shiver every time I see it. It’ ended up in the back of my closet. Maybe on my next day off I’ll go check up on him. If I’m able that is.

I still was incredibly surprised to see such a large box arrive, there was quite a few other soldiers staring at it when it arrived. It's been a few days since the organoid arrived. I named him Raziel or her rather as she seems to prefer. She often sits on Seraphim's back and talks quietly to him while I run maintenance. She quite likes Skylar’s company as well the three are quite a trio, with Skylar sitting on Raziel’s shoulders while the silver organoid is sprawled over Seraphim’s back.

Raziel is very good with her foreclaws since they seem to be shaped more like long fingered hands if you look at them closely.

I wrote to my brothers and mother about Raziel too, needless to say my brothers they were ecstatic and told me as soon as they could they’d come visit me and well… Tease me as well mainly about being fairly short, which I really don’t look forward too. But it’s still going to be nice to see them. However my mother on the other hand wasn’t as excited. She still wants me to come home and quit being a soldier… But, I can’t I want to make my Father proud and continue to honor his memory by protecting everyone. I still wish she’d understand.

User Image

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
[JOURNAL] The republic Database

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff