Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
what is your point of view on abortion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:44 am
Sini X
User Image

and you are also making a choice to accept the who knows what concequenses it will be  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 pm
Zahwomen
krystalmetalera
Zahmen
A My Name Is Alix
I do not believe that it is our right to decide the fate of anothers life.

There are times when I can turn a blind eye, such as when it is a severe endangerment to the mother, or in the extremely rare chances of rape (conception after rape is incredibly rare due to the body ussually going into shock).

I do not believe, in any circumstances that it should be used as a form of birth control.

See this I can agree with, or at least understand.
This is a well thought-out viewpoint that comes from the heart, and not a book.
I don't support abortions in the sense that I think everyone should get one, and if for some reason my girlfriend or fiance or wife get's pregnant and we can't take care of a child than I would much rather my girlfriend or fiance or wife put the baby up for adoption than (pardon the vulgarity) wet/fry vac'd it out of her.
yes ofcourse,there are some people/mothers to be that just cant handle this,but(and dont think i'm accusing)but do you think that gives the mother a certain right to kill a sinless(because that's what babies are)human and treat them with no more mercy than an animal(and even some people have mercy on animals),are you not concerned of the well being of all humans??(this is just a question,not an accusation)

Here's an interesting factoid for you.
Our bodies perform abortions without us knowing.
There have been multiple instances where a woman has been pregnant and the fetus just disappears, because the body re-absorbs it. Usually this happens and the woman just thinks she missed a period for some strange reason.
Is the mother committing murder?
i am actually talking about the women that abort their children with their knowledge of it,it is not abortion if the woman is not concious of it,have you ever heard of partial abortion?it is an aweful thing,it is like a vaccum sucking up the babies guts,treat a baby like an animal is what you are suggesting,as if they wouldnt feel it,believe me,the cries of the unborn are calling out,they are angry,some people would say the that mothers deserve to die,but they have a chance to be saved,that is all for right now  

ThisIsNotMyNameBruh

Magnetic Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xahmen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:53 pm
You are really dramatic.
It doesn't make your argument seem any more valid or invalid, it just makes you look silly.
I'm fully aware of what a partial abortion is, I'm also fully aware of the fact that most doctors won't do them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:21 am
They are illegal now, thank God.  

divineseraph

Ricette

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:46 pm
krystalmetalera
Zahwomen
krystalmetalera
Zahmen
A My Name Is Alix

There are times when I can turn a blind eye, such as when it is a severe endangerment to the mother, or in the extremely rare chances of rape (conception after rape is incredibly rare due to the body ussually going into shock).

I do not believe, in any circumstances that it should be used as a form of birth control.

I don't support abortions in the sense that I think everyone should get one, and if for some reason my girlfriend or fiance or wife get's pregnant and we can't take care of a child than I would much rather my girlfriend or fiance or wife put the baby up for adoption than (pardon the vulgarity) wet/fry vac'd it out of her.
yes ofcourse,there are some people/mothers to be that just cant handle this,but(and dont think i'm accusing)but do you think that gives the mother a certain right to kill a sinless(because that's what babies are)human and treat them with no more mercy than an animal(and even some people have mercy on animals),are you not concerned of the well being of all humans??(this is just a question,not an accusation)

There have been multiple instances where a woman has been pregnant and the fetus just disappears, because the body re-absorbs it. Usually this happens and the woman just thinks she missed a period for some strange reason.
i am actually talking about the women that abort their children with their knowledge of it,it is not abortion if the woman is not concious of it,have you ever heard of partial abortion?it is an aweful thing,it is like a vaccum sucking up the babies guts,treat a baby like an animal is what you are suggesting,as if they wouldnt feel it,believe me,the cries of the unborn are calling out,they are angry,some people would say the that mothers deserve to die,but they have a chance to be saved,that is all for right now
Krystal, what if the mother was informed that her baby has a genetic defect that would result in the child being either stillborn or dying before they were 6 months old? And what if she were given the choice of terminating the pregnancy or carrying out and she chose to terminate? Would you then condemn her even though the baby would never even know life? Would being put through almost unbearable grief and stress after giving birth to the baby at full term and it being stillborn be better than the mother being able to terminate after a prep time and being able to handle it at an emotional level she is aware she can handle? Please answer these questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:56 pm
divineseraph
They are illegal now, thank God.

No kidding.  

Xahmen

ThisIsNotMyNameBruh

Magnetic Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:04 pm
Ricette
krystalmetalera
Zahwomen
krystalmetalera
Zahmen
A My Name Is Alix

Krystal, what if the mother was informed that her baby has a genetic defect that would result in the child being either stillborn or dying before they were 6 months old? And what if she were given the choice of terminating the pregnancy or carrying out and she chose to terminate? Would you then condemn her even though the baby would never even know life? Would being put through almost unbearable grief and stress after giving birth to the baby at full term and it being stillborn be better than the mother being able to terminate after a prep time and being able to handle it at an emotional level she is aware she can handle? Please answer these questions.
im not condemning anyone,i simply stated your point of view on abortion,sure people have different points of views on the matter,i had afriend once who was told by the doctor that her baby was going to either be born with a defect,or that he was simply going to die,the doctor gave my good friend a choice,either she abort the baby or that she keep it,and wait until it was born,haha,some moths later,the baby was born without any defect,what do you make of that?she trusted that her baby was going to make it through as so herself,they both made it,you cant take any chances is what you are saying??

hmm.......Ever since abortion became legal it is estimated that over 30 million babies have been killed in the United States alone, not to mention that it is estimated that over 1.5 billion abortions have been performed worldwide since 1970. The sad thing is that most people that support abortion do not even realize what it is that they are in fact supporting…

The most popular method of abortion is the suction method, this is used during the first three months of the baby’s development, and this is where they take a tube connected to a suction device, they put it in the mother’s womb and the powerful suction tears the bay’s body into pieces.

Another method is the D and C method this is also used in the first three months of life. In this method they take a knife and scrape the womb to cut the attachment of the baby to the mother, the babies body is then cut into pieces and the head crushed so that it can fit through the opening of the womb.

The D and E method is used during 3 and 5 months, a pair of forceps is inserted into the womb where they dismember the baby’s body and taken out through the birth canal, the body is then reassembled to make sure that everything was gotten out.

Another way is through salt poisoning, a salt solution is injected into the amniotic sac where it is inhaled and swallowed by the baby, this causes a slow painful death caused by hemorrhaging, shock and burning of the skin.

There are two more types of Abortion that are performed in the last three months. The first is when the baby is brought into the world using a cesarean section, the baby is removed form the womb and set aside to die from neglect. The other is when the child is born naturally on time, the only difference is that he is born feet first and when it comes time for the head to come out they make a hole in the base of the head and use a suction device to take the brain out.

How people can support such a thing is beyond me, I just don’t understand a person that would do such a thing to her child; I mean I am sitting here sick to my stomach just having to write about it.

It is indeed murder according to the law of God and because I mentioned it, the law of God also brings a solution to this. If you are a woman who has been trough such a painful experience-abortion- and you probably didn’t realize back then the implications of what you decided to do, God wants you to know that in spite of what you did, He wants to give you His forgiveness and freedom in your heart. God’s Son, Jesus Christ is willing to give you a complete pardon so, don’t hesitate to ask that from Him. This is pain is so deep that only God Himself has the power to set you free.

What if I did it several times? I know women who have done it several times and deep inside their hearts, there is an open wound of deep regret, remorse and pain. Regardless of how many times you might have had an abortion, now that you know it is a murder, simply stop and ask God to heal your heart, to forgive you. He surely will! He wants to restore your whole being and the guilt feeling will be erased forever! This is not a story, this is reality, ask Jesus and you will see the difference for yourself!

If you are considering an abortion as being the solution for a terrible amount of shame, let me tell you, the pain of having had an abortion is greater by far! You might be a part of a background where having a baby before marriage is regarded as unacceptable but, to choose to repair a mistake with an even greater one, is not a wise decision. Don’t let desperation blind you, God will provide and if you can’t afford taking care of your baby, there are plenty of people who want to adopt!

For God’s and your own heart’s sake, do not kill your baby!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:22 pm
Another form is to induce premature labor before 24 weeks is up in there have been tests to confirm that the child will not live. I chose termination because of that. Tests confirmed it. Now hate if you must but while yes many abortions are performed and many on very irresponsible women, try not to lump us all in. I don't regret my decision. My family is Roman Catholic and even they agreed with my decision. And what do I make of your friend having a perfect baby? Obviously the doctor had no idea how to read ultrasounds or conduct any tests. Besides, you'd be surprised many who support abortion actually do know what it entails and how many methods there are. You list the most graphic and shocking ways. But there are kinder ways that its done as well. I am not married to the father, and we both wanted her, the little girl. But well, Hecate decided to take her. There was no shame to get rid of or hide. I had to go with the emotional burden that I knew I could handle. To this day, I remain pro-choice.  

Ricette

Kazydi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:19 pm
Wait, so there are better ways to kill the child? O_o I did not know that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Well yeah, you have "brick in a sock", you have "mercy killing", you have "football punt to the temple", you have "tie upside down to a ceiling fan and turn fan on high while simultaneously beating with a guitar"...

Okay, as morbid as that was, none of it was serious, and I do not condone the killing of children that have already been born.  

Xahmen

Kazydi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 pm
Zahwomen
Well yeah, you have "brick in a sock", you have "mercy killing", you have "football punt to the temple", you have "tie upside down to a ceiling fan and turn fan on high while simultaneously beating with a guitar"...

Okay, as morbid as that was, none of it was serious, and I do not condone the killing of children that have already been born.

lol, I got what you meant, Zahwomen xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:46 pm
Cool, because the last thing I need is to hear "YOU ARE A MONSTER HOW DARE YOU YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL" ._.  

Xahmen

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:48 am
Zahwomen
Cool, because the last thing I need is to hear "YOU ARE A MONSTER HOW DARE YOU YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL" ._.

i mean this in the most undickish way, but i think you have issues...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:41 am
No place like 127 0 0 1
Zahwomen

i mean this in the most undickish way, but i think you have issues...

Well, I have a few physical issues, including bad nerves, but in the way that you are referring, I am fine.  

Xahmen

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 pm
You know what, why does it matter anyway? The world is getting WAY too overpopulated.

Abortion should be legal. Up to the woman. If they want to be horrible people and use it as birth control; that's their choice.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff