Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply THE RANTING FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!
THE RANTING FORUM!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii_smexii_chick_ii

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm
who saw the nude pic of Vanessa Hugens THAT F**KIN SLUT  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 pm
OMFG IT WAS HORRIBLE THAT PICTURE IS BURNT INTO MY FRIKIN MEMMORY ........................................ now for my ranting time I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER ON MYSPACE THERE IS THIS THING GOIN AROUND SAYING " IF JUSTIN BEIBER SAID HE WAS GOING TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING 97% OF THE WORLD WOULD ID BE IN THE 3% THAT WOULD EAT POPCORN AND YELL JUMP! " AND IM JUST LIKE AWESOME  

ALBINO_DINOS_ROX

5,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

AmerAsian-GIERL-21

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 am
i just sold my freaking bitter porridge for 120,000
so im kinda pissed
-.-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 pm
Vivalie
Ok, SO WAT IF IM BI!!!??

Just cuz a girl at school is bi DOES NOT MEAN SHE IS FUKIN WEIRD!!!!!
PEOPLE SHOULD GO PAST ******** SEXUALITY ALREADY!!!!

God! I shold have the freedom of choice to choose my frikin gender preference or non-preference!!!!!!!

God--people think im A FEAK!! hey have NO cause or RIGHT to call me that for that reason!!! STUPID IDIOTS!!!!
( Not u guys, u guys r cool (-: .)
yeah,i have a friend who is a lez,and one who is bi,and i mentioned it to my step brothers,and they thought that i was crazy to be friends with them. but those friends are some of the coolest people i know,it just pisses me off when people are like that.
and it doesn't mean we like every girl in the world!!!! evil  

miryiah123

miryiah123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 pm
JUSTIN BIEBER,HANNAH MONTANNA,AND KESHA SHOULD ALL BURN IN ETERNAL HELL BCUZ THEY ARE HORRIBLE EXCUSES FOR MUSICIANS!!!!TIM URBAN HATERS WE DONT ONLY VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS HES AN AMAZING SINGER!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 pm
TROLLS ON YOUTUBE WHO COMMENT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS FOR NO REASON!!!!! THEY SHOULD BURN!!!!ESPECIALLY HOBOCTZARANDCO AND BoxerlifeFan1point5!!!!!!!!IF YOU SEE THEWM BLOCK THEM AND DONT TALK TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!  

miryiah123

Hisa_The_Awshumm_Nerd_

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:26 pm
I HATE HANNAH MONTANA TOO I JUST WANT THAT SHOW TO END! ONCE U THINK ITS OVER SHE COMES BACK! ARGH!!!!!!! THAT SHOW IS LIKE ENDLESS!  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:29 pm
have u seen Kiely Williams video of Spectacular! It's terrible! Wat kind of example is she showing to young girls out there she should b ashamed!  

Hisa_The_Awshumm_Nerd_

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXZOMG_FireXx

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:18 pm
The Amazing Lawliet1
I HATE HANNAH MONTANA TOO I JUST WANT THAT SHOW TO END! ONCE U THINK ITS OVER SHE COMES BACK! ARGH!!!!!!! THAT SHOW IS LIKE ENDLESS!

Thats the point in time were you turn the tv off and go out to the kitchen and make some FREAKIN cupcakes!!!! And then after your done making them you wonder to yourself ... why was a watching Hannah Montana!!!!!!!! in the first place!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 pm
miryiah123
JUSTIN BIEBER,HANNAH MONTANNA,AND KESHA SHOULD ALL BURN IN ETERNAL HELL BCUZ THEY ARE HORRIBLE EXCUSES FOR MUSICIANS!!!!TIM URBAN HATERS WE DONT ONLY VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS HES AN AMAZING SINGER!!!!!!!!

NO JUSTIN BIEBER,HANNAH MONTANNA,AND KESHA CAN'T BURN IN HELL I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM FOR ALL ETERNITY  

i am angel25

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 pm
I hate how people decide its "okay" to spread rumors and lies about someone because they want to, for no reason what so ever, just because..they..CAN honestly, The people that do such a thing should go and turn themselves into zombies and stand infront of Mr T so they can learn how to pitty them fool's  
THE RANTING FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff