Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
Nya's Sanctury. *READ FIRST POST* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwoDollarWhore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:01 pm
Crystals of ice formed across Adele’s chest and face giving him a shimmering appearance in the setting sun that draped over his body as he exited the greenhouse. The waning sunlight splashed warm tones of yellow, orange, and crème across the southern garden expanse, bathing the plants and animals with its last few rays of warmth before the blanket of night enveloped the world. It set a more intimate tone into the atmosphere that left Adele feeling annoyed as a dog tied up only inches away from a fresh and juicy steak.

"Each being great and small has a place, a job, each created with a purpose in mind. Very few however, take their roots back to the Earth herself. Before she will bend to your will...your command, before you can manipulate even the smallest granule, you have to rediscover yourself, within her." Adele listened as he basked in the final effort of the sun to resist the inevitable rising of night. The concept was something he hardly understood—Adele knew who he was, he did not need to do any rediscovering, he did not need to soul search!
"I know who I am" he said with angry words nipping at the tip of his toung waiting to be unleashed. Imprudently at first, Adele refused to grab her hand—the skin of the little fey woman made his own itch in a way that left Adele wanting to crawl out of his human body and return his true form which lay dormant, resting, waiting in the worlds beyond…

Adele sighed, pushing aside his sense of pride as he matched the soft glance that Nya gave Adele, the one which seemed to scan over his insides with a non-biased outlook, with a hard one. Adele pursed his pale lips as he grabbed Nya’s hand. The ice that had formed over his skin melted as her smooth palm rested against his incredulously cool one. Oh how he loathed this! Holding this girls hand as if he was some love-stricken, imbecilic, stupid school boy! Adele’s scour only deepened the only thought brightening in his mind was the fact that as soon as night fell he would assume the role of teacher and he would not tread as lightly as Nya had.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:42 pm
Nya stepped forwards as Adele took her hand and within moments it seemed the Ground opened and reached upwards, swallowing them whole and pulling then ever deeper to its core. It all happened so quickly, within the beat of a human's heart the earth stopped shifting around them, leaving them now within a dark, cool cavern. Nya pulled away, extracting her hand from him. Revealing within the darkness her own light, held by the crystal round her neck. Something was diffrent, it was obviouse.. Instead of blue jeans and the t-shirt she had worn only moments before, she wore a dress so fine..so thin.. so delicat even, it seemed to melt away.. clinging toher as a skin would, showing each and ever detail of every curve she possessed. Her sapphire orbs mirrored the shining light of her necklace, and she watched him. " You have not always been as you were. Something created you. Something..Carved what you were, into what you are. Think back. Back to before there was The Faeir, Before there was the reaper of lost and found alike. Before there was Adele. " She said softly, her voice rythmic, hypnotic.  

sarlynca edwards

TwoDollarWhore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Darkness enveloped Adele’s vision but it had not hindered his sight at all. He saw through the dark as easily as through the light. The dark cavern the duo had appeared in was dark, damp, and generally more to Adele’s tastes. He kicked back, and laid back against a rock formation oozing with moisture. A long, black bug crawled out from a hole in the rock and along Adele’s chest. He grabbed it and bit into the curiously disgusting creature. A purple, gummy, substance oozed from the severed body part and he sighed with delicious delight as the legs of the bug ceased to squirm around wildly.

The white light that shined from Nya’s eyes and the medallion that hung from her chest cast an eerie glow about the cavern that sent the shadows dancing frantically around the walls and floor, trying to pull away from the purity of the light. Adele simply stared at Nya with a half bemused expression. The light show was all very fancy and nice (Not to forget the thought provoking change of outfit to which Adele arched a curious eyebrow), but rather unnecessary for Adele knew nothing of his past, nothing of the life he once lived past his childhood. Perhaps he would have rather kept it that way.

He smirked at Nya and with a tiny hint of annoyance in his voice, Adele responded typically. “Listen, I don’t know anything and therefore cannot think back and remember. However…” The rest of the bug followed to the same slimy fate as it’s other half. He looked around in search of another but Adele found no such creature again. He lit one of his last cigarettes and blew the first puff of smoke out into the air. It hung in the air for a moment before condensing into a grey, mystical cloud that hovered in between Nya and Adele. He sat there unsurpassed and watched as a scene seemed to unfold within the folds of milky smoke. Yet, as quick as the image of a young man had flashed across the cloud like lightening, the cloud dispersed, loosing its connection with the other worldly powers. As soon as they had come.

There’s nothing to tell, obviously.” he commented nonchalantly , waving his sharp fingers into the air to wipe away little wisps of smoke that seemed to whisper to his soul. “Yeah, I was alive once but no longer.” He said absently with no hints of bitterness or sorrow in his voice. Adele did not miss the weakness in being a hume.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm
Nya sighed softly shaking her head. "You needn't remember your memories.. only your purpose. Your job. " she said, "She put up her hand palm out. Within in another of the insect of which he searched for to find none of.
Your purpose now, your job, is to reap the souls of the dying and essentially, take them to where they need to go, Where you were derived from, matters not. Only that your human form was pushed aside, and this taken." she paused for a moment, then continued." As a human you had only three purposes. To be born from the mother earth. To live and care for her as you lived. And to die, recradling your physical self back within her bosom." She flew upwards now, reaching up and taking a small smound of dirt from the cavern wall. She held it out to him. "Your human body is gone long since time became recorded by the Hume world. Though your purpose has not. " She opened her hand then within her hand not only dirt..but the remains of something, a small animal. "We are born of the earth, and when we die, our bodies go back to the earth. In sense, we are already one with her. Once you establish your bond once more with her..by showing forms of life..rather than only death, you will able to control her...she will do your bidding."

She allowed the dirt to fall from her hands and it hit the cavern floor silently. "Until then, she will not allow you to manipulate you to her will. Do you understand anything of what I say to you?" She asked then, wondering just how much attention he'd been paying.  

sarlynca edwards

TwoDollarWhore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Nya’s words coated Adele’s mind as he attempted to make a half hearted analysis of what she had been saying. The only problem was that Adele was dead, his body was gone—there was nothing left to connect to.

I understand what you say, girl. However the logic here is flawed. There is nothing, not one speck nor inch of me left. There is no life within the confines of my flesh and there is nothing left for me to return to. Nothing but dirt and decomposition. ” He stood up, suddenly filled with anger to which he did not understand why. It simply was. Large formations of ice crystals began growing along the walls and floor as a sub-zero wind filled the small cavern.

I’m done talking about this.” he grabbed the bug from her hand and ripped it savagely apart. “Now I suggest you let me out of here or I will tear those wings to shreds before you can even begin to bat one of those pretty little eyelashes. ” he held an accusing finger out at Nya, while his hair lashed angrily around his body. Adele had suddenly lost all patience for this new age spiritual learning crap.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 am
Nya laughed. "If death and Decomposition be all that is left..would you not say your physical form has indeed then, returned to the earth itself and is now a bigger part that just a living breathing human who still walks atop her?" A point well made...actually. " Atop that did you not plant her seed this very day? Giving to it the necessities to live on and grow? Did you not, in sense, give it life?" Her second point. Again.well made. Perhaps the logic he thouht so flawed...wasn't as flawed as he thought?
She pulled her hand away after he'd ripped the bug. "Suit yourself." she said then, moving back and away from him, towards the top of the caver, within the celing a hole opened up, the light of the full moon above shining through to light the way. "Can you leave on your own? Or would you like me to help you?" She gazed down upon him, his threatening words unphasing her.  

sarlynca edwards

~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces