Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SIeeping Prodigy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:18 pm
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football
I see him as a Seahawk next year. Maybe a Ram.

i doubt he would be a seahawk cuz they are going to draft micheal crabtree and T.J wants to be the primary receiver and that wont happen if they already have crabtree
and i dont think he would be to happy if a rookie is getting more catches and yards than him  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:38 am
xStarAlchemist
I think he will end up in Philly. And I think Boldin will end up in New York. I bet the Bengals will end up going after Plaxico.

I would rather the Giants get TJ. Although Boldin is the better player, it would cost the team a lot more to trade for him, and it would be safer to get TJ.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

Nahtan-Syab
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Eagles: Because Mcnabb needs a good receiver.
Rams: Because they need A receiver...
Giants: Because when Plaxico's gone they need a stand out receiver.
Cardinals: If they lose Boldin they will need that other good receiver.
Jets: They need an offense.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Well now that Crabtree has an injury, his draft value may suffer a bit. Since the Eagles have two first round picks, it might be easier to trade down to get a better pick and maybe draft him.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 am
SexayJ05H
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football

i doubt he would be a seahawk cuz they are going to draft micheal crabtree and T.J wants to be the primary receiver and that wont happen if they already have crabtree
and i dont think he would be to happy if a rookie is getting more catches and yards than him

Seems like it went the other way around. The Hawks just signed T.J. so they wouldn't have to draft Crabtree...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:42 pm
Boston Sports Fan
SexayJ05H
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football

Seems like it went the other way around. The Hawks just signed T.J. so they wouldn't have to draft Crabtree...

Houshmandzadeh was a good signing by the Seahawks. But even if the Seahawks drafted Crabtree, he wouldn't be their #1 receiver. Seattle actually wasn't in too big of a need for a receiver, anyways. They already have Burleson, Engram, Robinson, and Branch.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas