Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
Christmas Special [SPOILERS]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What makes a sonic screwdriver sonic?
  It buzzes and glows
  It opens most things (unless they're deadlocked)
  It makes a noise when you bang it on something
  It's all very complicated...
View Results

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:09 pm
So, I just saw the 2008 Christmas special. Being in the USA, I had to find it online but I can handle that for now. So my question is, what did everyone think of it? David Morrisey, the Cyber King, Rositta, all that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:07 pm
Well if no one is going to talk to me. I guess I'll talk to myself.  

Runa Whynd

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:04 pm
Missed half of it, so my attempts to talk about it will be a bit rubbish.

It was okay. I liked the 'other Doctor' sad

Needs different monsters though.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:41 pm
I thought they worked all right. Cybermen in that era...kind of had a steam punk vibe.  

Runa Whynd

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm
I only just saw the episode earlier today and I thought that it was really interesting. I thought that the way the Cyber King exploded was kind of funny. She just went "POOF" and was in ribbons, there was no "gore," I found that a little strange.
Almost immediatley I knew that David Morrisey wasn't the Doctor. It was just a little to off, that somehow I knew that he was not the next reincarnation. It was a wonderful episode though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:17 pm
If you pay attention, there's almost no blood in Doctor Who. It has something to do with it being a family show I guess. They can tell your kids that there really are invisible monsters in the dark, and that you can't close your eyes if you don't want sinister statues to take you away, and people can die in droves, but you can't show them any blood or gore. (*insert sarcasm)That would just be too much for their poor little minds to take.  

Runa Whynd

CHASING POLAR BEARS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:26 pm
Runa Whynd
If you pay attention, there's almost no blood in Doctor Who. It has something to do with it being a family show I guess. They can tell your kids that there really are invisible monsters in the dark, and that you can't close your eyes if you don't want sinister statues to take you away, and people can die in droves, but you can't show them any blood or gore. (*insert sarcasm)That would just be too much for their poor little minds to take.

haha XD
soo true.
keep in mind though that it is on BBC
from what I've heard they're a bit a**l about everything, ;P

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out