PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:21 pm
AWESOME

Could you tell by my username? lol.  

Ghost_RTT
Vice Captain

Prophetic Darkness

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:47 pm
Not really my favorite type of vocals, but I love their guitar work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 am
They kick a**! scream  

The Perfect Disaster

Ghost_RTT
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:17 pm
My band's doing a cover of one of their songs.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 am
MyFearsHaveBecomePhobias
My band's doing a cover of one of their songs.

sweet id love to hear it twisted  

Patrick the merc

0wn4g3pk3r
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:07 am
I'm gonna have to try to listen to that band. they sound good.
See that's what this Guild is good for. There's so many good bands being talked about that if you don't know what one to listen to just come here!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 pm
I love As Blood Runs Black.
My band has played with them twice now and we got Lech drunk as s**t back stage and he threw up on my drummers symbol case. He then proceded to make out with my friend Lizz (after the vomiting which I reminded her of profusely for days to come blaugh ). Then he called us homosexuals and passed out. lol
They're all really cool guys if you ever get the chance to hang out with them definitely don't pass it up.
I don't like their new stuff though. After they kicked Lech out they should have at least gotten a drummer that could play his fills and write decent s**t instead of just playing in 4/4 the entire ******** time. scream
But thats just my opinion.  

Meth Mike

Meth Mike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 pm
0wn4g3pk3r
I'm gonna have to try to listen to that band. they sound good.
See that's what this Guild is good for. There's so many good bands being talked about that if you don't know what one to listen to just come here!

Are you into mostly metalcore or do you like some other subgenres such as deathcore, etc?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:42 pm
I'm an all around Metal Fan. My specific favorite genres are..
Heavy Metal
Death Metal
Black Metal
Power Metal
Hardcore
and Metalcore.  

0wn4g3pk3r
Captain

0wn4g3pk3r
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Like I said in the Children of Bodom topic, I listened to As Blood Runs Black also yesterday. They are very good. That's my type music!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm
0wn4g3pk3r
I'm an all around Metal Fan. My specific favorite genres are..
Heavy Metal
Death Metal
Black Metal
Power Metal
Hardcore
and Metalcore.

Well for Death Metal/Black Metal/Grindcore I would recommend Suffocation (especially Effigy of the Forgotten), Old Man's Child, Decapitated, Obituary, Behemoth, Watch Them Die, Nile, Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation, Dark Tranquility, Celtic Frost, Cryptopsy, Dark Funeral, Kataklysm, Death, Emperor, DarkThrone, Mayhem, Carpathian Forest, Deicide, Graveworm, Morbid Angel (of course), Mortician, Napalm Death, Vehemence, Bathory, Burzum, and Rotting Christ.

If you're a Power Metal fan I suggest Into Eternity and Iced Earth. Both great bands that combine power metal vocals with more contemporary styles of metal.

With Hardcore/Metalcore/Deathcore I recommend Whitechapel (a must), All Shall Perish, All That Remains, August Burns Red, Parkway Drive, Suicide Silence, Unearth, The Faceless, Necrophagist, Through the Eyes of the Dead, With Blood Comes Cleansing, Protest the Hero, Bring Me the Horizon (Count Your Blessings), Between the Buried and Me, The Black Dahlia Murder, Beneath the Massacre, Heaven Shall Burn, Despised Icon, Job For A Cowboy, In Flames, The Human Abstract (Nocturne), The Agony Scene, Strapping Young Lad, Glass Casket (more grindcore), As I Lay Dying, The Acacia Strain, It Dies Today, Silent Civilian, Chimaira, Caliban (some), Soilwork, Still Remains, I Killed the Prom Queen (Sharks In Your Mouth), Eternal Lord, A Black Rose Burial, Ion Dissonance, God Forbid, Mnemic, Diecast, and Liferuiner.

...And Psychostick as well as Mindless Self Indulgence...its not metal but trust me. lol

You've probably heard a lot of these bands but let me know what you think.  

Meth Mike

0wn4g3pk3r
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:19 am
For the Death Metal/Black Metal/Grindcore I've only heard of Suffocation and love them a lot! Some of the others I'll have to try out because you sound like you know your metal.
For the Hardcore/Metalcore/Deathcore I've heard of All That Remains (awesome!), Parkway Drive, Suicide Silence, The Faceless, Bring me the Horizon (Also AWESOME!), Job for a Cowboy, Inflames, As I Lay Dying, and I Killed the Prom Queen.
For Power Metal I've heard of both Into Eternity and Iced Earth. I don't really like Iced Earth that much but Into Eternity is amazing!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 pm
Into Eternity is way better than Iced Earth I must agree.
I'm not insanely fond of Iced Earth either.
To be honest those were just the only two I could think of at the time. lol
Its been a while since I've listened to very much power metal anymore.  

Meth Mike

0wn4g3pk3r
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:02 pm
I have a question....
What would you consider these bands to be?
Lamb of God
Metallica
Ozzy Osbourne
Devil Driver
Machine Head
System of a Down
Killswitch Engage
Children of Bodom
Those are some of the other bands I'm a fan of and i was just curious what genres they were.  
Rock/Metal chatrooms!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff