Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 pm
"Aven happened." Leon replied his expression tortured. 'He tried to kill her if I hadn't have gotten there in time she...She would have...' He coughed to clear his voice. 'Maybe a little later we should review the wedding. Until things settle down.'

'WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON HERE!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!!???' A very tall buff vampire boomed storming in angry. Leon looked like a ghost of himself which caused the king to deflate from his rage. 'I-I'm sorry Leon, are you - ?'
'Do I look alright father?' Leon snapped. 'My wife was nearly killed today! My mother and sisters moved on to the next world without me being there to help them! So again I ask...do I look alright?'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 pm
Kailee's father sighed and nodded. "The wedding has been postponed. We will be having a smaller one. I do not feel comfortable disclosing any details until Aven has told us all he knows." he said, and he looked grim at the prospect of having to interrogate his son as a criminal. Then the other king stormed in and Kailee's father watched before finding his voice a few seconds after Leon finished. "So why have you called us here?" he asked, trying to stay on point.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:41 pm
It took a little bit for Leon to come back to reality his mind mulled over everything. 'Huh? Oh yeah. Um I was thinking a smaller secure wedding and Pa you know that castle over looking the lake? I was wondering if I could have that and make a life with her there. It's close to both kingdoms we could visit or you guys could visit whenever,' Leon continued to talk but his father was stunned with complete and utter disbelief. What was this woman's power? She had completely changed his arrogant skirt lifting irresponsible son into the perfect man and future king. If he had of known she would have this effect on Leon he would have arranged this marriage a lot sooner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 pm
Kailee's father nodded. "A smaller, more secure wedding is most certainly called for under the circumstances." he stated and then went over to check on his daughter, placing a hand on her head for a moment before leaving. He had a . . . prisoner . . . to attend to.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:02 am
Leon nodded absently. He allowed her father to touch her. But his instinct was to protect at all cost. 'Father talk to a servant...gently. Ask to see Kailee's mother ask what the situation with accommodation if there is any and if not organise your own.' Leon said bluntly now completely focused on Kailee and making sure she woke up okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:34 pm
Meanwhile. Aven was waking up. His wounds had been cleaned and bandaged and he was currently under heavy guard. He shot up, his hand reaching for his dagger, before he realized two things, one, the dagger was not there, and two, he had a sword at his throat. Glaring at the wielder of said weapon, he raised his hands slowly and leaned back. However, he was determined to remain silent. He wasn't going to betray his pack.

At the same time that Aven was waking up, Kailee was stirring in Leon's arms.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm
Leon watched her his body on high alert waiting for her to wake. Once she showed signs of waking he loosened his grip on her and visibly relaxed. Watched, and waited for her eyes to open.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Kailee woke and looked around, seeming confused, and then she noticed Leon holding her. "Um . . . did you carry me here?" she asked, the last thing she remembered was passing out at the church.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:18 pm
'None but I touched you since you were attacked.' He said the words both obvious and cryptic at the same time. 'And none shall touch you again without your saying so...unless it's be giving you a hug or holding you in our sleep.' He added and kissed her cheek with a tiny smile on his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm
Kailee rolled her eyes before leaning up and kissing him. "I'll take that as a yes then." she said before hugging the other tightly. "That was Aven though . . . he's alive . . ." she murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:35 pm
'I know my darling.' Leon whispered and kissed her back holding her tight. 'And I'm here for you love,' His fingers gently brushed the hair from her face. 'Are you alright after he hurt you?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm
Kailee nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. He just . . . surprised me . . . If it had been any other situation, I would have kicked his butt." she said, sulking a little that her little brother had gotten the jump on her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 pm
'And I agree that you would have wiped the floor with him.' Leon said honestly. 'Your skills are...wonderful? No that's not the word I'm looking for...epic? Oh I don't know. But you know what I mean.' He said ranting a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm
Kailee giggled a little before sobering. "Damnit, I wanted to get married today!" she whined, burying her face into Leon's shoulder.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm
Leon chuckled and kissed her hair softly. 'Ah my impatient little flower. If you wish to marry me to badly then why don't I summon someone here who can do it right now?' He teased but was also very serious. 'I can ask my father and your parents here to bare witness and we can live happily ever after.' He purred holding her close rubbing the small of her back.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games