Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:35 pm
Kailee giggled. "Hmm . . . an unbreakable code . . . that'd be fun to make." she said, fantasizing. "Though nearly impossible. Still . . . it'd be fun." she murmured. She had driven her parent's code-makers insane with her code-breaking abilities. They had yet to make a code she couldn't read.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 pm
Leon's eyes flashed and he quickly wrote down something. Another code which he wondered if she could break it. He also wondered what she would say when/if she could.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:46 pm
Kailee noticed him writing something and at first her face was puzzled before her eyes widened in realization and then her face turned into one of determined concentration. And then her entire expression softened and she looked up at Leon. "Love you too. But I can read that." she said, adding in the last sentence in a bit of a teasing sing-song voice, kissing his nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:04 am
Leon smiled. 'But it puzzled you a little which was my aim.' He smiled brightly and held her tightly. His fingers brushed gently over her cheek. Most Vampires were not open with their affection like he was to Kailee or Ella was to her husband. It was uncharacteristic but he didn't care. He was deeply in love and his expression showed it strongly and openly. Adoration for his future wife was evident. 'You are my world now.' He whispered leaning down to kiss her deeply and holding her close. 'You and the family we will create.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm
Kailee giggled softly. "Only because I wasn't expecting you to make a code so soon." she whispered, before kissing him back, her heart fluttering.

About a week later, all the guests had arrived and it was the day of the wedding. Kailee was in the little annex of the church, pacing anxiously with excitement in her wedding dress for the wedding to begin. Her mother entered, laughing softly as she saw the nervous excitement that was practically flooding from her daughter.

"Calm down, sweetheart. You won't do anyone any good by wearing a hole in the floor." Kailee's mother said, going over to her daughter.

"But mother, I-" Kailee started to say, before being cut off.

"Shh. I promise you he will be at the altar. You have nothing to worry about. He loves you. I can tell." she said before kissing her daughter on the forehead. "I'll be back in a few minutes with your father to walk you down the aisle." she said before leaving the room again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 pm
Leon stood in front of the mirror his reflection stared nervously back at him. One myth that wasn't true was that vampires had no reflection. Far from the truth. Millions of thoughts rant through his mind everything from the ceremony to the wedding night he even considered-
'Hey! Leo! You excited man? You're getting married!!' Jason beamed slapping Leon on the back grinning. 'Oh I know that look. If you were I human I'd say you wanted to go throw up or something. Come on man toughen up you're about to get married!' Leon groaned. Why did he let his mother in law have to much control? He never wanted a wedding like this! A small family and a few friend not half the bloody world!! If he were human he'd be hyperventilating. What was wrong with him? Why was he doing this? What the hell? He clutched his belly and doubled over. 'Hey! Hey Leon you're okay it's okay calm down.'
'What the hell?!' He growled. 'Why am I doing this?'
'Hey, HEY!! You love Kailee. You want to spend the rest of your life with Kailee and have lots of mutant babies.' Jason said watching Leon visibly relax. 'Oh yeah...' He purred 'Kailee.' He continued to relax and get off the floor. 'It's just cold feet man you'll be fine.'
'Yeah...I'll be fine. It's fine everything is fine. I want to marry her how long until-'
The music sounded and his father rushed in to drag him up the alter though it wasn't really dragging per say Leon actually galloped up the aisle to the alter and waited for his beloved to walk down the aisle to him and then their life together would begin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 pm
(( . . . This post will start a little bit before when your post ended, and will catch up somewhere in there. ^-^))

It was only around two minutes after her mother left that the door opened again, and Kailee turned quickly, having been pacing again. Her face had been one of excitement before it changed into one of confusion. "Who are you?" she asked, excitement draining out of her, apprehension taking its place.

A young man had entered, dressed as though he was one of the guests, but he had the distinct smell of a werewolf . . . and Kailee didn't recognize him. And yet, she had already greeted all of the guests on her side. So she knew something was off.

The man ignored her and looked around before moving the heaviest objects in front of the door, effectively cutting Kailee off from everyone and blocking her exit out. "Wha- Hey! What are you doing?" she snapped.

"Forgive me Princess, but it's better than having to marry a thing like that." the man said and then pulled out a dagger, rushing the bride.

Kailee quickly sidestepped, but the dagger caught her arm, tearing the sleeve of her dress and staining it with her blood. She gasped and looked down at it before growling. "You . . . have made the last mistake of your life." she growled out before she shifted and lunged at the the man, biting his wrist, causing him to drop the dagger as he yelled in pain.

"I don't understand! Surely you can't want to marry such a creature?! The vampires must have brainwashed you!" he hissed at her.

Kailee growled. "I've not been brainwashed! And-" she froze as his scent registered. "No . . ." she whispered eyes wide. She quickly regained composure and pounced, her paw on his throat as she snarled. "Who are you?! Why do you smell like him?! Who are you?!" she snapped.

"What are you talking about?!" the man gasped. Vaguely, the both of them could hear the music starting in the background and there was a pounding at the door.

"Kailee? Kailee why is the door blocked?! Kailee?!" her mother could be heard through the door.

"What. Is. Your. Name?!" Kailee snapped.

"A-Aven!" the man was choking.

Kailee's eyes widened and she quickly got off him and backed away. "Aven?" she asked, her eyes tearing up.

"Yes, but you're a fool. And goodbye." he said, picking up the knife again and lunging at the white wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 pm
The entire company of Vampires froze. The smell of blood had flooded the entire cathedral. Then there was a loud roar. A roar all Vampires recognised. The roar of a male vampire unable to protect his mate. Then there was a blur as Leon tore down the aisle toward the bride's room and gently put her mother to the side and tore through the wooden door and the blocks. 'Get away from her!!' He roared. His eyes had slowly gone black but the second he saw her arm they went beyond black into a red that would scare most vampires. Three more Vampires came in after him but stayed back in case he couldn't handle the wolf. 'You will die for what you've done to her!' Leon roared the only sense he listened to was the beast telling him to kill the one whom harmed her. His claws grew and he threw the wolf threw the window into a tree. 'Kailee.' He growled holding her tight. 'Are you alright my love?' he asked the other vampires keeping an eye on the wolf outside ready to pounce on him having recently fed their reflexes would be so sharp the wolf had little chance of getting through.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:11 am
As the door (and the objects keeping it closed) rather exploded open, Aven turned mid-lunge, intent on protecting himself first, but he was not prepared for an angry vampire. Something between a yelp and a whimper escaped his throat as he hit the tree, shards of glass digging further into his skin. He fell to the ground, quite unconscious.

Kailee screamed as Leon knocked her brother through the window. "No! Leon don't!" she cried, but then he was holding her . . . But all she wanted to do was make sure that Aven was alright! "Aven! Leon that was Aven!" she said, trying to escape his grasp.

"Aven?" The name was gasped out in disbelief. Kailee's mother had entered the room as well, mostly for concern of her daughter. However, upon hearing that her daughter's would-be assassin was her son whom she thought was dead . . . The queen quickly left the cathedral and went outside to look at the boy, for he still was only a boy.

Once Kailee saw her mother looking over her brother, she instantly stopped struggling and went limp in Leon's arms, leaning into them even. "My brother . . . my brother's alive . . ." it took a few seconds for her to register that she was crying. "He's alive . . . and he tried to kill me. Why?" she couldn't understand why her brother would try to kill her. She was in a state of shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:59 pm
Leon's grip tightened around her when she struggled. Why couldn't she see that if she went out there the other werewolves would kill her? This thought raged through his head until she calmed. 'Ssh.' He whispered brushing her hair and suckign the blood out of the sleeve mainly because the vampires behind him even though full had smelt the blood. And that was dangerous. Then it clicked. The name she kept screaming out as she struggled to get free. Her brother...Her brother was alive?! Then that meant he wasn't killed but captured and raised to hate vampires...his sister...his niece and nephew... 'Martin! Go back into the Cathedral make sure my sister and her husband are okay!' The rather tall ugly looking Vampire nodded and disappeared replaced by another who kept looking at Kailee like she was lunch. 'Edmund! Piss off she's my wife!' The man shook his head and found the door very interesting.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 pm
Kailee turned and buried her head against Leon's chest. "Why did this have to happen?" she murmured. "Today of all days especially." she added through her sobs. She couldn't help it. It was all such a shock to her.

The queen had called a few guards and told them to take Aven back to the castle and get him aid for his injuries, all while making sure he didn't escape or try and kill anyone else. Basically her son had now become a prisoner. "What a twisted world we live in." she murmured, looking up to the sky. She wasn't sure how to feel in a situation such as this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm
Leon could feel his heart breaking as he held her closer, tighter. He didn't know what to do...how to help her. He felt so useless. All he could do was growl and snap at the vampires who hadn't yet realised who the scent of blood belonged too. That was all he could do. That, and hold her in his arms and keep her safe. 'I... I don't know.' He said finally trusting his voice to not break. 'I so wish I had an answer for you...but I do not.' He brushed tears from her cheeks. 'I'm sorry.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 pm
Kailee leaned closer to Leon. "I love you but . . . he thinks I'm brainwashed for it! He's brainwashed!" she sobbed out before she slipped into unconsciousness, the shock having gotten to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 pm
Panic overtook Leon and ignoring everyone he lifted her into his arms and bolted to somewhere he knew was secure and held her close to him. 'I'll stay with you forever.' He whispered to her. 'Forever and ever. I will never leave your side.' He gently kissed her cheek and asked the servant nicely to summon the two kings to Kailee's bedroom...not summon exactly more or less request their presences.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:58 pm
Kailee's father answered the summons without hesitance. He HAD been trying to explain what had happened to the werewolves who had come expecting a wedding, but he quickly left to check on his daughter. "What happened?" the king asked, as he entered his daughter's room.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games