Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 pm
Kailee smiled, giggling a little as he licked her neck. "Good to know." she said, happy and starting to drift back to sleep again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:54 pm
As Kailee drifted off to sleep, Leon took the opportunity to hold her closer and think about what he wanted for the wedding. He could just picture it. Kailee walking down the isle toward him dressed in a dress that enhanced her beauty. He'd look up to his father and find the King smiling. The Lycan monarchs would be holding hands and the Lycan queen would be dabbing her eyes with a hankie. Then once the wedding and the reception were over he'd take Kailee to a place where they could honeymoon and spend time in each other's arms with no one interrupting them. That's what he wanted.
When he woke up the next day his side of the bed was empty. So he thought the whole endeavour was a dream until he took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Her smell was everywhere. It made his heart pound and he grew worried that she wasn't in the bed with him...Of course she could be using the bathroom...having breakfast...making wedding plans... He sighed and begrudgingly got out of bed to investigate the bathroom theory.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:10 pm
Kailee was down in the kitchen with her mother, rubbing her eyes. Her mother had rather dragged her out of bed that morning to discuss wedding plans. "Oh! And this afternoon we'll have you try on wedding dresses!" she was really rather excited.

Kailee sighed. "Mom. That's great and all . . . but . . . I didn't sleep well and did you really have to drag me out of bed so early? At least get me a coffee or something!" she whined.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:20 pm
Empty. Leonard cursed in Romanian. Huh...he remember that language after all. Okay next place. His mind foggily went over the next place as he walked down the halls like the walking dead he was. The Lycan all avoided him as he walked past them. Even though he slept well and was not thirsty, he woke up horribly. No Kailee in his arms...of course he'd wake up horribly. As he walked he groaned her name like a zombie. When he finally found her he ignored her mother and pulled up a chair, sat down and gently plunked his head on her shoulder. 'I missed you this morning.' He mumbled on her arm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:30 pm
Kailee smiled softly. "Blame mama wolf over there. She's far too excited to be the mother of a bride." she said, turning to use Leon as a pillow.

Kailee's mother 'hmph'ed' indignantly. "Well excuse me for wanting to see my baby girl a beautiful blushing bride. Besides . . . I was worried I'd never be able to help plan my child's wedding." she said softly, her eyes misting over with memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Leon sighed and snuggled with Kailee. 'You can plan and and all that just let me snuggle with my future wife.' He purred and held her tightly in his arms nuzzling her neck. 'And she'll be my blushing bride soon enough.' He muttered against her neck rubbing her belly. 'I love you.' He whispered his hair falling adorbily over his face.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:22 pm
Kailee sighed and grabbed his hand that was rubbing her belly. "Love you too. Now, shh. I'm sleepy." she muttered, trying to get into a more comfortable position with a Leon pillow.

Kailee's mother rolled her eyes. "Well, if that's how you're going to be, I'll go work out the floral arrangements myself." she said, getting up and taking the wedding plans with her.

"Okay, you go do that." Kailee muttered sleepily with a bit of a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:51 pm
Leon chuckled and manoeuvred her so she was comfortable. 'No you stay here. I'll help you while she sleeps. I'm feeling so much better.' Leon purred smiling brightly. 'Plan with me...mum...' He tightened his grip a little on Kailee. 'It'll give us a chance to bond.' The expression on Leon's face was that of a cute child.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 pm
Kailee's mother smiled at Leon. "Nice to know someone's interested." she said, sitting back down, laying the plans back down on the table. "Now, I really do need to know who to invite for this wedding. And possibly where to seat them for the reception." she said, pushing the guest list and seating chart over towards Leon. "Obviously, werewolves and vampires will be kept separate, don't want bad blood between our races to ruin your wedding, but I know that even between members of the same race there can be disagreements." she said with a kind of teasing smile and a mischevious twinkle in her eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:48 pm
Leon grinned and looked over the seating chart. He loved this kind of thing. Now most men hated doing this but he absolutely adored helping his sister plan her wedding. 'Well for the guest list, it'll just be my family. My little sister and my Father will be in the seats of the King and Queen. My married sister and brother-in-law will attend too. Their kingdom wasn't affected by the blood plague so they'll be fine to come. Um...all the surviving Aristocrats will be coming too...Unfortunately that'll only fill about a third of the seats on the 'vampire side'. Now as for the seating charts...' He continued writing all the names of the vampires who will be coming. 'Count DuKate and my father don't get along so it would be best to not put them on the same table. But the count loves my older sister. Strictly in a fatherly sense. So put her and her husband with him and his wife...' he put the four name tags on a picture of the table. 'Put my father and little sister with you and your husband... to help with discussing treaties and whatnot plus my father thinks your husband is a hoot and a half.' He smiled. 'Oh! Under no circumstances are you to put Countess Morgana and Count Martok together, he and her divorced after she walked in on him having an orgy with their staff.' He shuddered. 'Other than that put people where you wish. But I want to be at the same table as Kailee.' He nuzzled his nose against her hair and held her tighter.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:53 pm
Kailee's mother gave a little snortish laugh and then just pointed to the middle of the head table where two words were written above two places next to each other. The words were 'bride' and 'groom'.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:26 pm
Leon grinned. 'Good, I wouldn't want a repeat of my sisters wedding. Some drunk rearranged the seating charts and the bride and groom weren't at the same table. People who hated each other were at the same table food fights and blood fights ensued it was terrible. It was only after my sister screamed her displeasure that people stopped. It was horrible.' He smirked. 'Course no one realised I started it.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 pm
Kailee's mother raised an eyebrow. "Indeed. Perhaps I should keep you away from Kailee if that's your track record at weddings . . ." she said, bluffing, but she had a very good poker face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:13 pm
'Don't do that!' He said in protest. 'I only did it to defuse the tension...course it had the opposite affect.' Then he paused and looked her over. 'You're pulling my leg aren't you?' He said in a teasing tone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:20 pm
Kailee's mother smirked. "Maaaybe . . ." she murmured, pulling the seating chart back to her, pulling out a pencil. "Maybe I'll have you and Kailee sitting on opposite sides of the room." she teased.

"Mom . . . be nice." Kailee muttered, not fully asleep, and while she liked getting Leon all flustered every now and then, she didn't really appreciate the joke.

"Hush, sleepyhead. You're not supposed to be hearing this." Kailee's mother fondly teased her daughter.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games