Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 am
Kailee looked down at herself and noticed that the top button had indeed come undone. She swiftly re-did it and then scowled a little as he thought that by telling him about herself, she would have nothing to tell except aobut her hunting life. "I do have a life outside of hunting you know." she growled out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:38 pm
Leonard grinned nodding slowly. "Of course." He said quickly hold a hand up in defense. "i didn't mean to make it sound like you didn't i just didn't want to sound nosy. i'm sorry" he smiled sitting out of her hold. "Forgive me?" he asked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:07 am
((Sorry for the delay!))

Kailee shrugged. "Sure." she said and then sighed as she leaned up against the cave wall. "How about . . . we exchange bits. You tell me a bit about yourself, and I'll tell you a bit about myself. You first." she said, grinning over at Leonard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:23 pm
((tis okay i got school again so i'll be on a little less))
Leonard hesitated "alright. um..." he smiled thinking of something safe to tell her. "Well i was born vampire. My parents are losers and i was home schooled cause my parents have a fear of letting me socialize with other Vampires." he paused "well that's about it well the interesting things anyway. i don't want to gross you out with my detailed hunts."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:08 am
Kailee sighed. "Well my parents are snobs who think they know everything. I was homeschooled as well by private tutors because my parents believe that normal schooling just isn't good enough for me. That's about all the interesting things in my life as well." she said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:15 am
Leonard chuckled "yes our parents are rather the loser type when it comes to schools and socializing." he growled his hand shaking. "oh crap." he sighed. "i don't suppose your hungry?" he asked showing her his shaking hand "cause i'm thirsty." he smiled his eyes glinting a light shade of red. sunset was about half an hour away so it still wasn't safe to go out yet.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:53 pm
Kailee shrugged. "Meh. I can go hunting." she said as she effortlessly shifted into a wolf and darted off, searching for a deer or some other wildlife to take down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:56 pm
Leonard sat there fiddling with his thumbs. It was nearly sunset and his throat was burning. He growled eyes turning black as night with uncontrollable thirst. "Kailee please hurry." he whimpered and curled up i na tight ball thinking happy thoughts.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:32 pm
Kailee had found a nice deer and had snapped it's neck before she started dragging it back to the camp. Only problem was . . . the deer was heavy . . . and she had strayed farther from the camp than she had realized.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:04 pm
Finally the sun had disappeared under the horizon and Leonard grew worried about Kailee. He emerged from their hiding place and tracked her until her found a sent. turning her saw a sleeping animal and crept up on it. he sunk his fangs in it and drank until his thirst was gone completely. He wiped his mouth and straightened "Kailee." he called softly "where are you?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:32 pm
Kailee's ears twitched as she heard Leonard and howled softly before starting to drag her kill towards the sound of his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm
Leonard smiled and ran toward the voice. stumbling over rocks and logs and sticks. "Ack!" he cried when he fell over a log he'd missed and landed face first in the mud. "Ow..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:38 pm
Kailee's ears twitched once again and she sighed as she kept pulling the deer until she reached Leonard and dropped it, laughing at the sight of the Vampire with his face in the mud.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:45 pm
Leonard stood up gracefully, muttering he slapped Kailee over the head. "That was for making me worry." he growled and hugged her. "don't do that again."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 am
Kailee was about to protest his hitting her over the head when suddenly she felt herself being pulled into a hug. She blushed a bit and blinked, surprised by his action. "Well you were the one who wanted me to go find something. I was trying to bring it back!" she said as she gestured towards the deer.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff