Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:13 pm
Leonard sighed burying his face in his curled lap. "either you kill me or the other Vampires do." he choked looking over at her he smiled and stood up taking off his cloak and dropping it on her. "so your not naked when your back to normal." he said sadness still lined his perfect velvet voice. "sorry about your clothes i had to leave before they caught us." he sat back down in the spot he was before head on lap hat over head. "sorry i got you into this." he mumbled "i didn't mean to. it was either take you with me or get you hung. and i don't think you want to die like i do." he admitted shaking his head. "i'm pathetic. hate my own but help the kind that hates me." he laughed at himself a laugh that would make you think he's mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm
Kailee rolled her eyes and then went behind a tree as she changed back and then fashioned his cloak into something like a dress. "Well . . . thanks for saving me . . . I had never expecting that a Vampire would do that . . ." she said softly and then stepped out from behind the tree. "But that's all the more reason not to kill you, because as much as I hate to admit it, I'm in your debt. And for your information, I don't feel much like going home and being forced into something horrible . . . so . . . since we're both on the run . . . I guess we could help each other out." she said as she sat down on a different rock.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:49 pm
Leonard smiled "Not all of us are heartless leeches." he stated lifting his head up from his lap. "So if i have something horrible to run away from and you have something..." he paused just catching onto what she has suggested. Smiling a little bigger he stood up and turned into a rock trying to fish something out of it. pulling a small bundle out of the rock. "Here. some food." he said. "it fresh. i always store a bundle of sweet meats and fruit for the animals here." he said holding his finger out for a little bird looking back at her he grinned. "sure i know a few good hiding places that Vampires can get too." he stroked the small bird before turning and placing the bundle of fresh meat and fruit next to Kailee. "My name is Leonard." he said offering out his hand. "Truce?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:11 pm
Kailee took his hand. "Truce." she said with a smile. She then looked at the bundle of fresh meat and fruit. "And for future reference I am one of the best hunters in my pack so . . ." she trailed off suggestively, basically saying that she could get food if they found themselves low.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:21 pm
Leonard smiled and shook her hand once then let go. "of course you are. but you know i drink blood so can i ask that drink before you eat?" he asked sheepishly "And sorry for kissing you before. i wasn't having the best of mornings and well, i took it out on you by trying to be annoying, and i'm sure by the way you reacted it was working, so i'm sorry if i caused an inconvenience." he looked down but the smile only softened. "i'm sure your morning was way worse than mine by the way your voice turns acidic when you mention it." he joked trying to lighten the mood with a stupid joke hoping to make her feel a little better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:09 pm
Kailee nodded to his question and then blinked at the kissing bit and the mention of the morning. "I had a horrid time this morning. My parents wanted to make me marry someone who I absolutely hate." she growled out angrily, not feeling better at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:19 pm
Leonard smirked. "well at least you're not gonna be thrown out into the midday sun as punishment for trying help some poor vampire child get away from being eaten by some insane pack of werewolves." he growled then blinked. "i'm sorry not your pack they had a different tag. apparently they were the pack that were allies with the princes new werewolf bride...heh my mistake. kids alright a little distressed but alright." he sighed the lake seemed very tempting and the water would just magnify the heat causing a slow painful death. "Anyway. that's all behind us, as long as we're not captured we won't have to die. or get married." he said grinning softly almost with excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am
Kailee laughed a little. "Well . . . no going back now." she said with a shrug.
((Writer's Block . . . big time.))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:16 am
((*gives you cookie of inspiration*))
Leonard grinned. "Nope." he agreed "unless we're found or captured," he said bleakly. he looked up at the sky just in time for a cloud to start to uncover the sun. "Ack." he squealed...i mean gave a manly shout of surprise and ran into the nearest cave.
(( i understand you is writing in other rps and its taking a toll on your creativity))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:39 am
Kailee raised an eyebrow and then looked up at the sky, letting out an 'oh . . .' of understanding. "Right then . . . guess we're stuck here until you're able to come back out." she said with a shrug.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:43 am
Leonard stuck a stick outside of his hiding place and waved it around with his red handkerchief. "don't leave without me." he creid in the most dignified way possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:51 am
Kailee sighed and lounged against a rock. "No worries! I told you that I was in your debt for saving me remember?" she called back to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 am
Leonard smiled in the darkness and let a blush play on his cheeks for a second. "thanks." he squeaked "can you tell me when the set has set?" he asked meekly. "and can you not tell ANYONE about my little girly scream of surprise?" he asked. "If the other creatures in this forest found out i'd be laughed at in all their tongues for sure." he curled up tight. for a vampire he was sensitive. when it came to his fears like being mobbed by fangirls he'd run and scream like a little girl and not care if anyone noticed until later. then he'd wallow...like a little girl...i mean he'd take it like a man (lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:14 am
((lol indeed. XD))

Kailee got up and went over to him, sitting next to him as she smiled. "No one will ever learn from me about your girly way of handling fright." she said with a teasing smile before draping an arm over his shoulder as she pulled him into a half-hug.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:21 am
Leonard smiled back and leaned against her a little returning the hug. "thanks," he muttered blushing a little more and quickly turned his head away. "F...fix up the t..top button." he stuttered "please." he squeaked and tried to change the subject. "So...tell me about yourself." he asked softly "Do you go hunting much are you good at tacking. that sort of thing." he explained not wanting her to get the wrong idea even though his hate for werewolves...well her in particular had worn away when they called truce.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff