Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:27 am
Damien counted to sixty three times before changing and venturing out to the training grounds. Too nice eh? Yes he'd heard them, barely. Had she not have been yelling. . . He sighed and began to train, insanely fast. He was in the middle of his third practice dummy when one of the men made some comment and he heard Nadia's name. "What was that mate?" He asked grinning.

The man smirked. "We saw the up tight nag going into some guys room the other night. We're trying to find out who the unlucky a** was."

"Yeah." Another guy quipped. "Anyone brave enough to conquer her must have a death wish!" He laughed only to get punched in the face. "The hell man?!" He bellowed holding his broken nose.

"SHE IS AN ALPHA!!!" Damien roared not being nice at all. "YOU WILL TALK ABOUT HER WITH RESPECT!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!!"

The men quaked whimpering and messing themselves. Unlike Nadia, Everyone knew Damien was not nice at all. He was nice only to those who he respected. Like Nadia. But no one else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:12 am
Kailee sighed as she left her cousin with her thoughts and took Natalia back to Leon, placing their daughter in the crib before she flopped down on the bed and cuddled next to him, needing it after trying to play peace-keeper between Nadia and Damien.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 am
Leon's eyes snapped open the moment he felt her at his side and he smiled holding her close. "Did our baby enjoy her walk around? Anything interesting happen that she responded too?" He gave a little chuckle. "Is she over her biting phase? Or do I have to apologise to someone that she bit?"

"All right! All right break it up!" Another Alpha growled trying to pry Damien off the person who insulted Nadia, whom he was shoving the person's head into the concrete. "What's happened here?" The man growled.

"This a** was insulting a fellow Alpha so I put him in his place." Damien said shaking off the other man his eyes glowing a little. "If we let that sort of disrespect go on I'm likely to start tightening discipline." He added brushing his shirt a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:38 am
Kailee sighed. "Well . . . Natalia seemed to like Damien, although she didn't like being separated from me while I went to help Nadia. Actually, Natalia was better behaved than my cousin." she said, cuddling more. "I'm so tired from playing peace-keeper." she said, sighing again.

Natalia used the side of the crib to pull herself up, looking at her parents. "AaaaaaAaaaaah!" was her baby yell as she bounced a bit. She then continued to burble, apparently also wanting to talk about the trip.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:43 am
Leon chuckled and kissed her before getting up and grabbing their daughter. "Really? Oh my sounds like fun." He said coming back to snuggle both his girls. "Tell me more Natty~" He chuckled kissing her cheek. "Really? Nadia's been acting weird. . . Is she getting some?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:52 am
Kailee shook her head. "She doesn't let any male get close enough for her to get some." she responded, one eyebrow raised.

Natalia smiled cheerfully. "Bababababa . . . anana na na." The baby gibberish was followed by a squeal of delight before she stuck her fist in her mouth and began chewing on it, teething.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:56 am
Leon sighed softly. "Well hopefully that wolf will. He seems like enough of an a** to handle her." He smiled and gave Natalia something else to chew on that wouldn't draw blood. "Sounds like you had an exciting day my little princess." He praised kissing her cheek holding her close.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:10 am
Kailee giggled. "Do you know what Nadia told me? He's too nice." she said with a laugh.

Nadia was happy to have the teething toy and cooed cheerfully as she drooled all over and chewed on it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:16 am
"Too nice?!" Leon chuckled. "The guy's been known to pick fights in his pack. Mainly those stronger than him. And win. If he's too nice it's because he wants her as his woman. I'm sure he'll be good for her though. And I know he's only nice to people who he wants to be friends with, like me." He chuckled gently bouncing their child on his knee. "I love you Kailee." He blushed a tiny bit. "And the family you generously gave me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:30 am
Kailee smiled and hugged Leon from behind, resting her head on his shoulder. "I love you too. And our family that you helped create." she said, draping an arm over him to wiggle a finger at Natalia who had ceased chewing on the toy as she was bounced up and down, instead making little 'uh' sounds with every bounce, a smile on her face as she tried to catch her mother's finger even as her father bounced her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:40 am
Leon smiled and kissed her cheek. "And hopefully soon, Nadia will know the happiness I'm feeling with you." He blushed a tiny bit and bounced their baby gently on his knee. "Though, I know it'll take her a while to get over whatever has her spooked."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 pm
Kailee smiled and cuddled up to Leon before she sighed, her smile slipping. "She got her heart broken. She thought she had found the happiness we have, and then it was very abruptly taken away from her. I think she's scared about finding that happiness, because she doesn't want it taken away again." she said, sighing, feeling sorry for her cousin.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:42 pm
Leon nodded frowning softly. "I'm sure Damien can help heal her heart." He added blushing and kissed her cheek. "We could help them a little if you like?" He added smiling and petting her arm keeping her close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:28 pm
Kailee giggled. "What did you have in mind?" she asked, moving to sit next to her husband, leaning over and taking their daughter from him and holding her, helping Natalia stand up on her lap. She wanted to hold her daughter again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:40 pm
Leon shrugged a little. "Well," He began. "We could get them both to babysit?" He suggested. "It's been a while since you and I had some alone time." He wiggled his eyes brows a little.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games