Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
INTRODUCTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introductions!
  Show excitement!
  Show emotions!
View Results

kuinochioficexxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:07 am
hi! thnx for letting me join <3

I'm 14 biggrin 3nodding i can write kanji because I am asian my name is Kylie because I asked for that name to my parents lol I'm still learning how to read katakana but I know how to speak full sentences in japanese.

I love anime and manga I'm in love with it xd lol Also I would like to be a fashion designer and I really love Japanese fashion, I'm so love in with it.
I'm planning on living in Japan for fashion or an animator heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 am

Hey guys! I'm Reincarnated Existence, but you can call me Rein/Exis.

Either one will do. I love watching anime and I'm currently practicing how to draw art in anime-style. I also love fashion, especially Japanese fashion like Harajuku-styles and cos-plays. I also know a little bit of Japanese I learnt from watching anime.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Reincarnated Existence

Hikari Myst

Beloved Otaku

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:13 am
Hi, I'm Hikari Myst. Feel free to call me 'Hikari' (most everyone does. XD )

I am a 20-year-old college sophomore and just beginning to learn Japanese at my school. I am planning at the LEAST two years of language there.

I have played the Alto Saxophone for about seven to eight years.

I am currently learning hiragana and translating from romaji to hiragana. I like watching anime, reading manga, and listening to music. I'm a creative writing/studio art major (I hope -the other option is psychology) with a definite minor in Japanese.

I am in the secretary of my school's judo club and will be advancing a belt (I think yellow) this year. I plan on joining the Japanese club at my school so I can have extra help (and experience) in learning Japanese properly.

I hope to study abroad in Japan around my senior year so I can be immersed in the culture. I have actually tried to recreate some of their dishes here...sort of. I have made onigiri and the octo-dogs so far... sweatdrop I think that those from the actual masters will be better than mine... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:10 pm
今晩は!僕はForrestと申します。21歳です。日本語とか日本の文化が大好きですね。今、日本で日本語を勉強している。大学三年生で、専攻は日本語や日本の映画です。5年間ぐらい日本語を勉強していた。質問があれば、聞いて下さい!よろしくお願いします。

How's it going! My name is Forrest and i am 20 years old. I love the Japanese language and culture. As of right now, I am in Japan studying Japanese language. I'm a third year college student, my major being Japanese language and Japanese film. I have been studying Japanese for around 5 years now. If you have any questions feel free to ask!  

MoriNoKuma

Dapper Noob

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:06 pm
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

Lianna here, complete with a post format.
Technically, I'm a second account, but a Japanese theme does not go with a purple-skinned Dark Elf XD
I'm learning Japanese on my own, so if i'm rude or have it oddly worded, I apologize.
I play trombone~
I recently turned eighteen.
I'm going to Disney World again in December, and I'm going to get a kimono heart
I draw~
I have a fat cat named Mouse (she's currently in my lap)
I have a Japanese theme (clearly)
REALLY FAST EDIT...NEVER MIND, I FORGOT IT XD

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 am
My name is Sara but you can call me just about anything. Art, SG, that weird person in the corner, so on. I'm a week shy of 23 at current and am an artist and jewelry maker by day and a tea guzzler by night.

I've had an interest in Japan and its history and culture since I was still in grade school after being one of the many children of the 90s fawning over Sailor Moon and all the other poorly dubbed anime that flooded in for us to watch. My main interest is Samurai history and for a long time my nickname has been Samurai Girl. I even have a female samurai character that I draw and roleplay sometimes.

I own 3 cats, feed 3 more. I converted to Zen Buddhism when I was 12. I used to be able to speak elementary Japanese and write it in romanji but my brain melted somewhere in high school. I have two name stamps (or "hanko" as they're properly called) with my name in Hiragana. Well, one's my name and the other's my nickname slash character's name, Saragato. (and no that's not my name plus the Spanish word for cat, my friends made it up and I just applied it to her for lack of being very smart at the age of 11) The latter is what I use to sign my artwork though I may switch it to the one with my real name someday.

Lord I'm rambling. I don't read manga anymore but have several collections, I watch anime when I can but don't really follow trends. I'm into lolita fashion, especially gothic lolita and wa-lolita. I have 1 BJD, used to have 3 but I re-homed them due to lack of bonding. I friggin LOVE mochi and matcha tea, I could drink that stuff every day if it wasn't so bloody expensive. I also collect Maneki Neko statues and too much Hello Kitty crap for someone who claims to be a tomboy.

I like to make people laugh but I can bite, it's a part of being bipolar so sorry in advance. I promise to be a good little samurai-ko.  

Bleeding Art

Obsessive Kitten

Akatsuka Kun

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:07 pm
Konnichiwa minasan, Akatsuka desu. For ten years I've lived in the proud harbor city of Tokushima. Massive dance festival every year; you should see it at least once in your life. I also a huge visual kei junkie. "Hi im Akatsuka and I'm an addict" *puts head phones in and listens to Psycho le Cemu.* I am really excited to be in this guild and I would hope everyone here is like family. I use to belong to a WINMX chat room along time ago and we were very much so like a family. Please never ask my age for I feel old and you will get the same answer as everyone does irrelevant, Pleased to meet you and I hope we all can become the very best of friends. heart ninja heart ninja heart ninja heart ninja heart  
~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff