Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Parent's Lounge
Octavia Ann Walker is almost a year old! whoa! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which name?
  Octavia Ann Walker
  Echo Moon Walker
View Results

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:33 pm
i keep having dreams about the circus and clowns, I fell in love with the name Octavia and his daddy was picking a girls name its would be Rain, and Daddy like Lucian but it I got my way with the boy name, it would be Morphous after the greek god of dreams, I do love the names daddy picked out so if in time he have two girls the 2nd one will be named rain, but i am not even far enough to know the gender yet  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:24 am
Isn't it interesting that two people could be happy with names that each other come up with? I always worried I would have to deal with names that I hated when I got married and had children, but my husband and I hardly ever disliked what the other came up with!  

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:45 pm
so me, my grandparents (that i live with and raised adpoted me), my brother, and my 2 cousins that are currently living with use went out to eat at famous daves, after we ate I looked at them and said "so how good of a mood are you guys in" my grandma looks at me and joking says "depends are you gonna tell us your pregnant" I smiled and laughed alittle "actually yea", they were speakless, went much better then i though but my brother and cousins broke the silence  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:20 am
Was your boyfriend there with you?  

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 am
MsRoseLovingJo
no, but he did go to the doctors appointment with me on friday, we desided to tell our parents seperately without one another plus i didnt want them to kill him lol because its not like it was all him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:16 am
Telling people is so hard.. Married or not..
My mom dropped the phone after she guessed I was.
And then my husband mom fussed at us then got excited.

So at least yours were okay with it XD
And i was so upset they ruined my plans! I was gonna get them breakfast  

Captain~Fleatch

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:37 am
Vampire Fantasy Goddess
MsRoseLovingJo
no, but he did go to the doctors appointment with me on friday, we desided to tell our parents seperately without one another plus i didnt want them to kill him lol because its not like it was all him

That is impressive to me that he would go with you to the appointments. Give him a gold star from me! Isn't it interesting that as a parent we want the "other" person to be the one to blame?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 pm
He gets a gold star from me as well! It does my heart good to hear about an Excited Daddy. They are so very helpful, especially during the worse mood swings. And congratulations on another positive (or at least not wholly negative) reaction! I hope things go as well for his parents.  

Yvaine
Crew

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:29 pm
Aaron is so cute right now, he talks about thinks like on the sonogram, he was like i think the baby has my head shape lol, he really wants to listen to the babies heart beat i may surprise him and get one of those heart listeners, and he rubs my belly alot, and i think for as long as we have known each other as far as mood swings nothings would really shock him lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:23 am
Yvaine
He gets a gold star from me as well! It does my heart good to hear about an Excited Daddy. They are so very helpful, especially during the worse mood swings. And congratulations on another positive (or at least not wholly negative) reaction! I hope things go as well for his parents.

I second this!  

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:24 am
Vampire Fantasy Goddess
Aaron is so cute right now, he talks about thinks like on the sonogram, he was like i think the baby has my head shape lol, he really wants to listen to the babies heart beat i may surprise him and get one of those heart listeners, and he rubs my belly alot, and i think for as long as we have known each other as far as mood swings nothings would really shock him lol

That is just cute!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:09 am
I cant believe i am already gonna be 15weeks tommorow  

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:09 am
Getting closer to when it would be viable outside the womb! Does it dance on your bladder or tickle you tummy or sides?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 am
MsRoseLovingJo
Getting closer to when it would be viable outside the womb! Does it dance on your bladder or tickle you tummy or sides?
no not yet but i am sure it will, i am so excited to find out the gender at the end of the month  

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRoseLovingJo
Captain

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:12 am
You will have to share it with us, if you don't mind. I am sure we are all dying of curiosity! We love go hear good news. heart  
The Parent's Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff