Reply S.O.L.D.I.E.R
Ranking system Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toremon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:42 am
YOu could have it start out this way for rank titles.

Soldier 3rd class lvl 1-4.

Soldier 2nd class 1 and 2

and finally SOLDIER First class.

I don't see president as a class, considering that the president is voted on, anyone "should" have equal chance for being president.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:56 pm
Toremon
There should also be a system of recommendation, if someone of a higher rank thinks a lower rank should be promoted, then there should be a vote.

For example: If you were first class, and I were like idk, 3rd class lvl 3? If i tag along for missions and i seem to excel for my rank you could recommend me to other firsts and the president for promotion. That way people with generally low TCL have an equal chance at being promoted.

Then the First could debate about the recommendation with the other firsts, and the president could be a judge.

If the judge thinks that the argument is valid, then the judge could talk me (the new guy) on a training mission to validate that.
yeah, but it will have to be from multiple groups so if 5 different groups say the person should be promoted the person maybe promoted.  

chaosxarcher
Captain

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:59 pm
Toremon
YOu could have it start out this way for rank titles.

Soldier 3rd class lvl 1-4.

Soldier 2nd class 1 and 2

and finally SOLDIER First class.

I don't see president as a class, considering that the president is voted on, anyone "should" have equal chance for being president.
president is not a class, to be president you have to be apart of soldier for at least 2 months and the people of soldier have to vote for you to be apart of the election and when only 2 people remain then that is when the big election will occur.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:18 pm
Okay. thank you for clarifying that.  

Toremon

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:28 pm
Toremon
Okay. thank you for clarifying that.
no problem. I am also making a group of judges who will declare certain things into consideration.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:40 am
That makes sense, We should make a rule boook or something. lol. It would be helpful for review.  

Toremon

chaosxarcher
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:48 am
Toremon
That makes sense, We should make a rule boook or something. lol. It would be helpful for review.
not too bad of an idea...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:05 pm
We could also rank people on thier ring level (CL) and the kids of rings they have equipped.  

RisingHERO13

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
S.O.L.D.I.E.R

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items