Yes
  No
View Results

oO Starling Oo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image

Hello everyone!
I have finally found time to come back and clean up our guild!
As you may have noticed, a lot of our front page seems to be missing. I decided to create a new subforum and have placed all old thread into it.

And now for the main points of interest!

1. I believe our inactivity has to do with our lack or direction. As a guild I think we should create a quest or purpose for ourselves and I want all our members to be involved in deciding what it is. So, what should our mission be Deviant Brigade?

2. The idea of holding contests has been mentioned in the past and I think it is time to finally realize that idea. Before committing to it fully I would like to know how many active members here would participate. If enough people are willing to participate I will create a sticky for it as well as have a theme and prize.

I am currently in search of members who would like to assist in the organization/ judging of a guild contest. If you are interested, please make a post in this thread saying why you would be a good judge or assistant.

[hoshi no you ni, tsuki no you ni]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image

Current Contest Committee:
Judges:

Assistants:

[hoshi no you ni, tsuki no you ni]

oO Starling Oo
Vice Captain

kuro ketsuke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:12 pm
I think I could be a jugde or assistant. I'm not really sure what an assistant's job deals with but I think I could be a good jugde. I'm pretty critical with my own art and I'm a pretty good jugde of lots of things; originality, colors, perspective, creativity.

Hope to help the contests out!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 pm
I'd love to be a judge or assistant in a contest. I've been a judge before in a few contests and its actually pretty fun ^^ (though there would probably be some contests I'd want to enter myself lol) But I'd be happy to help in any way I can! 4laugh  

AnekoYakushi

Otange

O.G. Loiterer

10,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm
I could participate. I've never judged before, but I wouldn't mind.
Why I should be a judge? I'm fairly unbiased so I won't be taking sides of someone if I know them or anything of the sort.
That's about it. I don't know what else you may be looking for.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 pm
You sir...

I would participate. I've judged a few writing contests before..so.. I could give it a shot... I am pretty unbiased, in all aspects of life. I don't like to take sides and I like things to be fair and organized.
...Are an automobile.

MorgannHex

Feral Sex Symbol

Playful Deviant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:33 pm
well i think a contest would be great. Id be a good judge or a good contestant. ^_^ either one is great to me. either i get to make art for it or look at great artwork. :3
I love participating in contests though. it brings the best out of my artwork, though i am busy with the two that DA is holding. ><
have you thought about what kind of contest theme wise? :3
Itd be kinda cool to do a banner or pc of art work for it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 pm
oh darn!!

Here's where I have to throw in the college student/summer intern card and cry in a corner...

because I would LOVE to judge  

SadistCake

{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces