Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn To Speak Japanese!

Back to Guilds

A Guild for learning how to speak Japanese on a daily basis! 

Tags: Learn, Japanese, Nihongo, Speak, Japan 

Reply Learn To Write in Katakana
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Greed: The Shadow Of Zeon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great_Aku_Ha
Captain

8,000 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:07 am
Aalez, aboard the Zanzibar-class cruiser Yamato, sat in her Gelgoog's cockpit, thinking over the now passed battle. Somehow, EFSF had defeated them. From out of nowhere they had pulled a fleet. How could that be?
She saw that she would need to improve her piloting skills. The Vermillion Glory, a Zeon Ace, had fallen in battle to a lunatic. "Damn them..."

Melfina was leaning on a railing in the hanger, looking out at space through the minovsky shield door Zeon had installed during their occupation of Luna II.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 pm
Shen walked up behind melfina, "You know its not over, they'll keep coming until they kill us, unless we do something" he said knowing she had heard him coming  

Senzykyo
Vice Captain

Great_Aku_Ha
Captain

8,000 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 am
Melfina remained silent, looking out into deep space. She placed her hand on Shen's and held it tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:30 pm
"I think now would be the time to make any modificaitons to the gundums, do you want to help me" Shen asked  

Senzykyo
Vice Captain

Great_Aku_Ha
Captain

8,000 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:09 am
"Sure," said Melfina quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm
"Will you help me" Shen asked looking at her, he hoped she'd be willing to help him  

Senzykyo
Vice Captain

Great_Aku_Ha
Captain

8,000 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:25 pm
Melfina turned and looked him in the eyes. "Yes," she said, brightening up slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm
Shen wasted no time in fine tuning and trying to improve his gundum in any way. "You know these gundums are gona be the defining point in this war"  

Senzykyo
Vice Captain

Great_Aku_Ha
Captain

8,000 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:52 am
"They always were," said Melfina, "The first Gundam caused a lot of trouble for Zeon...until it met its end to the Zeong..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 pm
"Well I'm not going to die to zeon's machines" Shen said determined. "I may have a trap, if we were to make that beam rifle I designed and hooked it up to a better power source we could have a weapon capable of taking out a cruiser. We can lure them out and take em out" he said getting fired up  

Senzykyo
Vice Captain

Learn To Write in Katakana

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas