Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:08 am
Pokemon jade. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 am
I fixed a bunch of the grammar issues and made the Tails Doll flow better (I think sweatdrop )

But you guys, I'm focusing more on myths within games. I.E. Luigi in SM64.

Not so much games people thought existed, or how Saddam was building a rocket-guiding supercomputer out of PS2s xd  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 am
NintendOmega
I fixed a bunch of the grammar issues and made the Tails Doll flow better (I think sweatdrop )

Not so much games people thought existed, or how Saddam was building a rocket-guiding supercomputer out of PS2s xd

Huh.. Well, you already listed all I knew.

Maybe the super secret zone from SMW?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:03 am
Yeah, of course the Tails Doll s**t is nonsense, but I still find Tails Doll and that song somewhat creepy...  

Super Cheesio

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 am
Super Cheesio
Yeah, of course the Tails Doll s**t is nonsense, but I still find Tails Doll and that song somewhat creepy...
Even forward the ACID mix is creepy. Which is ironic, because the original is so upbeat.

@Chaos: I can't find anything about that with Google, so unless you can provide me with a source of info...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:45 am
HERE'S A MYTH: NINTENDO CARES ABOUT ITS FANS!!!!!!!!

scream  

Allegro

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:35 am
I don't get Stop-N-Swop. Why would they mess around with something as detrimental as hot-swapping when you could have just used a Memory Pak to get the extras to Banjo-Tooie? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:38 am
I want to know more about the truck! D:  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:49 am
Betman
On the way, my good man. Just sit tight. It'll probably be out some time today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 am
Betman

I was like 8, and so ******** disappointed not to find mew(or anything worth a damn) there.  

Al Torrenz

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:56 am
ChaosTorrent
NintendOmega

I think he's talking about stuff that is rumored to exist, but probably doesn't. Every single time I play SMW, I always go and open the Top Secret Area for it's unlimited supply of 1-Ups, Yoshis, and feathers.

The only one I haven't seen here is the one about Bigfoot being in GTA: San Andreas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:59 am
misternitsua
ChaosTorrent
NintendOmega

I think he's talking about stuff that is rumored to exist, but probably doesn't. Every single time I play SMW, I always go and open the Top Secret Area for it's unlimited supply of 1-Ups, Yoshis, and feathers.

The only one I haven't seen here is the one about Bigfoot being in GTA: San Andreas.

Yeah, that's what I meant. People started claiming to find new power-ups and stuff.  

Al Torrenz

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:04 am
ChaosTorrent
misternitsua
ChaosTorrent
NintendOmega

Yeah, that's what I meant. People started claiming to find new power-ups and stuff.

Oh...I don't guess I've heard that one yet...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:14 am
misternitsua
ChaosTorrent
misternitsua
ChaosTorrent
NintendOmega

Oh...I don't guess I've heard that one yet...

Like, yoshis that could spit flames / fly / stomp at any time given without requiring a shell.

There was even a ROMhack that made most of the rumors true.  

Al Torrenz

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 am
Zephyrkitty
Oh, not nearly as big as the truck, but I remember hearing stories about how to get a Celebi in the second-gen games. Mainly, I heard that getting all 250 pokémon would make Elm give you the GS Ball, which you used to find Celebi.
Yeah I remember that, I was told you could get the GS ball, go to the forest shrine leave it there and Celebi would appear and you got to try and catch it.

The truck I remember being told that I had to get a Machamp and teach it Strength so it could move the truck and that cave would have Mew waiting inside.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff